Page 24 of 344 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 3431
  1. #231
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    4,725
    Rep Power
    139

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I will admit that I was shocked when you told me that you'd make love to a trans and it took me a while to gather myself. I was shocked, dude. No lie.
    Well, there you go. Lol. It's just more proof that you and the other amigos will believe anything. Although it helps when you really want to believe it, right? I'm not sure why you are so obsessed with trans and homosexual men, but to each their own I always say.

  2. #232
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    4,821
    Rep Power
    172

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Well, there you go. Lol. It's just more proof that you and the other amigos will believe anything. Although it helps when you really want to believe it, right? I'm not sure why you are so obsessed with trans and homosexual men, but to each their own I always say.

    There's no need to explain yourself to me. If you'd make love to a trans has no affect on my life.

    But you're definitely thin skinned. I can flash a shiny object and you'll chase it all day long. Like you're doing now.

  3. #233
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    4,725
    Rep Power
    139

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    And once again you reply when the logical thing to do was to ignore.
    Sorry Slim, I'm having too much fun to stop. I have laughed out loud twice while reading Billy's comments.

  4. #234
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    4,725
    Rep Power
    139

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    There's no need to explain yourself to me. If you'd make love to a trans has no affect on my life.

    But you're definitely thin skinned. I can flash a shiny object and you'll chase it all day long. Like you're doing now.
    I really want to thank you for making this Sunday afternoon a lot more fun. I will keep going as long as you want.

  5. #235
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    4,510
    Rep Power
    136

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    ... the Superbowl was great this year for entertainment. On the world's biggest stage, with the most eyeballs. the NFL did the USA proud!

    Great half time show if you played it loud!

    Brady/Gronk put it away in the 3rd quarter.

  6. #236
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    14,079
    Rep Power
    368

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... the Superbowl was great this year for entertainment. On the world's biggest stage, with the most eyeballs. the NFL did the USA proud!

    Great half time show if you played it loud!

    Brady/Gronk put it away in the 3rd quarter.
    I didn't even tune in for one moment.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  7. #237
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    4,821
    Rep Power
    172

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    I didn't even tune in for one moment.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

    You didn't miss anything. Some of my earliest memories are watching football with my dad. The NFL has gone "woke". All they talked about yesterday was the female referee, the black assistant coaches and how the NFL needs more diversity. It was like I was watching an infomercial from the DNC. It turned my stomach.

  8. #238
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    4,725
    Rep Power
    139

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    I didn't even tune in for one moment.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

    For me, to watch something that is three hours long and only get about 15 actual minutes of action seems like a HUGE waste of time. Just my opinion though

  9. #239
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    4,510
    Rep Power
    136

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Bruce Springsteen calls for unity in 2021 Super Bowl ad

    Bruce Springsteen starred in a Super Bowl ad calling on Americans to "reunite" and find unity after a divisive year.

    Jeep(R) | The Middle - YouTube


    As the Tampa Bay Buccaneers were battling the Kansas City Chiefs, Springsteen’s commercial for Jeep finally aired offering a message of hope to the country. Springsteen joined the many voices calling for Americans to unite.

    The ad borrows from Springsteen’s radio show, where he’ll often do spoken word poetry over an ethereal music track.

    "There is a chapel in Kansas standing on the exact center of the lower 48," Springsteen begins the commercial. "It never closes. All are more than welcome to come meet here in the middle. It’s no secret that the middle has been a hard place to get to lately between red and blue, between servant and citizen, between our freedom and our fear."

    "Now, fear has never been the best of who we are and as for freedom, it’s not the property of just the fortunate few. It belongs to us all. Whoever you are, wherever you’re from, it’s what connects us and we need that connection. We need the middle. We just have to remember the very soil we stand on is common ground. So we can get there. We can make it to the mountaintop. Through the desert. And we will cross this divide. Our light has always found its way through the darkness. And there’s hope. On the road. Up ahead."

    The ad closes with a slogan from Jeep promoting the "ReUnited States of America."



  10. #240
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    4,821
    Rep Power
    172

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Bruce Springsteen calls for unity in 2021 Super Bowl ad

    Bruce Springsteen starred in a Super Bowl ad calling on Americans to "reunite" and find unity after a divisive year.

    Jeep(R) | The Middle - YouTube


    As the Tampa Bay Buccaneers were battling the Kansas City Chiefs, Springsteen’s commercial for Jeep finally aired offering a message of hope to the country. Springsteen joined the many voices calling for Americans to unite.

    The ad borrows from Springsteen’s radio show, where he’ll often do spoken word poetry over an ethereal music track.

    "There is a chapel in Kansas standing on the exact center of the lower 48," Springsteen begins the commercial. "It never closes. All are more than welcome to come meet here in the middle. It’s no secret that the middle has been a hard place to get to lately between red and blue, between servant and citizen, between our freedom and our fear."

    "Now, fear has never been the best of who we are and as for freedom, it’s not the property of just the fortunate few. It belongs to us all. Whoever you are, wherever you’re from, it’s what connects us and we need that connection. We need the middle. We just have to remember the very soil we stand on is common ground. So we can get there. We can make it to the mountaintop. Through the desert. And we will cross this divide. Our light has always found its way through the darkness. And there’s hope. On the road. Up ahead."

    The ad closes with a slogan from Jeep promoting the "ReUnited States of America."



    We do need unity and it starts with the bat-shit crazy liberals.


    Trump's speech about fighting like hell was metaphorical and he did not call for any violence. Liberals need to stop dividing the country over their hatred of Trump.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here