Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Tickle fight...said no straight man ever.

Hmmmmmm. You just said it. Don't ask don't tell. lol

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Hmmmmmm. You just said it. Don't ask don't tell. lol
    You're the one that brought up the "tickle fight " thingy... or is your brain demented that you can't remember back 1/2 hour ago?

maybe you need a cognitive test more than SnifferJoe does! naw you BOTH do!

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    You're the one that brought up the "tickle fight " thingy... or is your brain demented that you can't remember back 1/2 hour ago?

maybe you need a cognitive test more than SnifferJoe does! naw you BOTH do!

Of course I know I typed it. So did Billy and now so have you. So, according to Billy's straw man we are all not straight. Maybe it is just Billy's wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Of course I know I typed it. So did Billy and now so have you. So, according to Billy's straw man we are all not straight. Maybe it is just Billy's wishful thinking.

You may not be gay but you're damn sure in touch with your feminine side. You creep me out with that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    You may not be gay but you're damn sure in touch with your feminine side. You creep me out with that shit.
    not sure about the first part of that... but +1 on the last part

He's blaming everybody but the one that caused this Joe Biden... what a fucking KOOK!

Biden Claims Education Is The Key To Solving Gas Shortages

In aftermath of a cyberattack shutting down the Colonial Pipeline causing gas shortages up and down the East Coast, President Joe Biden said the solution is to educate people.
    When asked what words he had for Americans worried about climbing fuel prices and shortages, Biden said that he thought a better-educated workforce is the answer.

“I’d also point out that, I think what this shows is that I think we have to make a greater investment in education, as it relates to being able to train and graduate more people proficient in cybersecurity,” Biden said. “I think that one of the most important things we have to do to really claim our place as the leading innovator in the world is to have a better-educated workforce.”
    A skilled, educated workforce and cybersecurity, Biden claimed, is “part of the long-term answer” because Fortune 500 companies told him that while he was vice president.
    “It’s important that we do this and the cybersecurity piece is one I think you’re gonna see where we need significantly larger number of experts in the area of cybersecurity, working for private companies as well as private companies being willing to share data as to what how they’re protecting themselves,” Biden said. “I think that’s part of the long-term answer not just in terms of energy but across the board.”

Biden also touted his administration’s efforts to lift restrictions on fuel transportation.
    “In the meantime made it easier for us to have lifted some of the restrictions on the transportation of fuel, as well as access to the United States military providing fuel and with vehicles to get it there were places where it’s badly needed,” Biden said.

Hey SleepyJoe the BEST way to transport fuel is through the PIPELINES even your Energy Secretary said it just the other damn day!

Ted Cruz Slams Racist MSNBC Host, Poses the 1 Question People Have Been Asking

Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas responded to MSNBC host Joy Reid’s racist remarks against him by questioning why the network permitted her to get away with it and saying that comments of the like were leading Hispanics to turn their back on the Democratic Party.
    On Tuesday, Reid discussed the Texas senator with guests Democratic Sen. Alex Padilla of California and NAACP legal counsel Janai Nelson, and made a reference to the movie “Django Unchained” — comparing Cruz to a traitorous house slave in the film for not supporting the For the People Act, which aims at altering voting processes across the country.
    Cruz’s rebuttal was swift, calling out the host of the MSNBC segment “The ReidOut” for “using overt racial slurs” to make assumptions concerning how Hispanic-Americans should vote.

“I appreciate MSNBC lecturing me on how people of ‘my race’ are supposed to vote,” Cruz tweeted on Wednesday. “This arrogant condescension is a big reason Hispanic voters are moving right in large numbers.
    “Also, why is MSNBC ok with their hosts using overt racial slurs (‘Stephen from Django’)?”

Cruz called the For the People Act, officially known as House Resolution 1, “Jim Crow 2.0” — a reference to President Joe Biden’s remarks about Georgia’s new voting law, which the president called “Jim Crow in the 21st Century.”
    “Jim Crow laws were bigoted, racist, and disenfranchised millions of people,” Cruz said in a Tuesday tweet. “Those laws were drafted by Democrats and implemented by Democrats to keep Democrats in power. Today, Democrats are doing it again. The Corrupt Politicians Act is Jim Crow 2.0.”

Reid was highly critical of Cruz and the GOP after his comment, alleging that the Republican Party was attempting voter suppression in his state of Texas.
    “Ted Cruz says a lot of stupid things,” Reid said Tuesday. “He does a lot of stupid things. But I personally — as a person of color, as a black person — am beyond offended that he would dare use the word ‘Jim Crow’ when his party is literally a ‘Jim Crow’ party at this point, trying to suppress the votes of people, including in his home state.”
    She later called Cruz “Stephen from Django Unchained.”
    Reid continued with attacks on the Texas senator, saying that he “could give a d**n about Jim Crow,” and that he has “never raised once concern ever in his entire life … about Jim Crow or racism or discrimination.”

Maybe Joy because Ted knows the only ones that push racism and Jim Crow is the dimwit party.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1392261600472612870

Reid suggested Cruz was a traitor to Hispanics and defended HR 1, saying that if it fails to pass, America may never see free and fair elections again.
    Republicans, however, have said that the act threatens election integrity and the rights of states.

“The legislation would strip states of their constitutional authority to run elections and allow the federal government to decree what’s best,” Republican Sen. Shelley Moore Capito of West Virginia said in a Fox News Op-Ed.
    “It would ban voter ID laws, which maintain the integrity of elections in my state and a majority of others … To put it simply: states don’t need Washington, D.C., to strip them of their authority and impose burdensome requirements to fix problems that do not exist,” Moore said.
    Reid has made racist comments about Republicans in the past. She has made an “Uncle Tom” reference, alluding to the Harriet Beecher Stowe novel, about Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, whom she called “Uncle Clarence.” She has also called Republican Sen. Tim Scott of South Carolina the token black person in the Republican Party.

Cruz is another loser

Jan 6 disgrace and goes to Mexico when half his state has No power.

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Cruz is another loser

Jan 6 disgrace and goes to Mexico when half his state has No power.
    he was on VACATION you DOLT!

not like whitmer who told her citizens NOT to go to your home state on spring break BUT she and an aid took the plane to the sunshine state on a vacation.

double standards much there lame brain?