Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post

The ex President will never be allowed back in the White House as criminal charges are to be filed against him soon by multiple state gov'ts.

Grain of salt. Your have a terrible track record on predictions. In fact, what ever you predict, I'll bet the opposite.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Grain of salt. Your have a terrible track record on predictions. In fact, what ever you predict, I'll bet the opposite.
    did you hear what 'prince harry' said about out 1st Amendment rights? " It's BONKERS " I invited him and his female to pack their bags and move to Africa if he isn't happy with our laws...

Because frankly I can do without an anti-American FUCK talking that way about OUR Country.. he fled England because the royal family was racist...

they can all drown in the Lake of Fire.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Puppet Master Hilarious

Sorry Buddy we need roads and bridges FIXED

JOBS JOBS JOBS
    Most of the roads and bridges that need fixed in our country are located in poorly-run democrat states and cities. Go ahead and do some research to prove me wrong!
    That's not the point though. When you try pimping an "infrastructure bill"......it shouldn't be a bill that is only 6% actual infrastructure, and 90% "redefined infrastructure"/ democrat wish list. They can call it whatever they want, but we all know that it's a "pet project bill". You'd be a completely ignorant fool to believe otherwise!

And what about "JOBS JOBS JOBS"??? LOL!!!
    Remember the dismal April Jobs report and the amended (lower) March numbers? Do you remember the jobs lost in biden's first week in office, or the people that refuse to get off their asses to go get a job because unemployment suits them just fine?
    Pepperidge Farm remembers.

So...let me correct that for you.............
    "BIDEN KILLS JOBS JOBS JOBS".
    or
    "JOBS JOBS JOBS...Only some people want them"
    Omertŕ

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Independent Federal Investigative Agency Concludes Biden's HUD Secretary Violated a Major Government Law: Report

President Joe Biden’s new Housing and Urban Development secretary, Marcia Fudge, violated the Hatch Act in March when she highlighted Democrats’ chances to win a U.S. Senate seat from Ohio in the 2022 election, according to the Office of Special Counsel.
    The 1939 Hatch Act bans most partisan political activities by government officials while acting in their official capacity.
    The Office of Special Counsel — an independent federal investigative agency — issued a Thursday letter on the matter to Americans for Public Trust, a nonpartisan watchdog group that had complained to the office about Fudge’s conduct that day.

According to a White House transcript of her March 18 briefing, the former House representative from Ohio was first asked to discuss who might take her place in Congress, but passed on making any comments about that race.
    “How about the Senate race in your state?” a reporter asked. “Is there a Democrat that should run?”

“Oh, absolutely,” replied Fudge, a Democrat, who was then asked to identify the fellow Democrats she thought should run.
    “Well, I have two friends that are thinking about it. Tim Ryan, of course, is thinking about it. I understand that Nan Whaley is thinking about it. I mean, I think we’re going to put a good person in that race, no matter who we choose. But they’re both friends,” she said.

“I think we have a good shot at it. I know people have written off Ohio. I haven’t written off Ohio. I believe we can win the Senate race,” she said.
    The Office of Special Counsel said Fudge crossed a line.

“By stating, for example, that ‘we have a good shot at it’ and ‘I believe we can win the Senate race,’ Secretary Fudge showed support for the Democratic Party with respect to the Ohio Senate race while speaking in her official capacity,” the OSC letter to Americans for Public Trust said.
    “Accordingly, OSC has concluded that she violated the Hatch Act during her official appearance at the March 18 press briefing,” the letter added.
    However, Fudge was only given a warning. The letter explained why.

“But considering that shortly after the incident Secretary Fudge expressed remorse about her statement and that HUD ethics officials counseled her about the Hatch Act, OSC has closed this matter by issuing her a warning letter,” the OSC stated.
    “Please note that Secretary Fudge has been advised that if in the future she engages in prohibited political activity we will consider such activity to be a willful and knowing violation of the law that could result in further action.”

Americans for Public Trust said in its letter of complaint that Fudge “used her first public appearance to express support for her political party’s chances in an upcoming Senate race.”
    “The American people are entitled to trust in their government, knowing that political opining has no place during the performance of official business duties. Therefore, we respectfully urge OSC to investigate this matter and any potential violations of the Hatch Act and standards of government employees,” the letter said.

Richard Painter, the chief White House ethics lawyer during the era of former President George W. Bush, said there was no question that Fudge broke the rules, according to The Washington Post.
    “Under the Hatch Act, if you are giving an official policy talk at the White House, you cannot talk about the prospects for the Democratic Party or Republican Party in an Ohio Senate race,” he said. “It’s completely inappropriate and would violate the Hatch Act.”

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/05/14/p...ion/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Great Team USA winning on all Fronts

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Funny how there's only a fleeting mention of actual infrastructure. This article focuses mainly on cybersecurity.

Remember that time in 2018 when Trump signed a bill that created CISA (Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency)?
    Pepperidge Farm Remembers!

The bill, known as the CISA Act, reorganizes and rebrands the National Protection and Programs Directorate (NPPD), a program inside the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), as CISA, a standalone federal agency in charge of overseeing civilian and federal cybersecurity programs. A benefit of this is a substantially larger amount of funding and more authority in imposing directives.

Elevating the cybersecurity mission within the Department of Homeland Security, streamlining our operations, and giving NPPD a name that reflects what it actually does will help better secure the nation's critical infrastructure and cyber platforms," said NPPD Under Secretary Christopher Krebs. "The changes will also improve the Department's ability to engage with industry and government stakeholders and recruit top cybersecurity talent."
    Omertŕ

Little Johnny strikes again!!
    The kids filed into class Monday morning. They were all very excited. Their weekend assignment was to sell something, then give a talk on salesmanship. Little Sally led off. “I sold Girl Scout cookies and I made $30” she said proudly, “my sales approach was to appeal to the customer’s civil spirit and I credit that approach for my obvious success.” “Very good”, said the teacher.
    Little Debbie was next. “I sold magazines” she said, “I made $45 and I explained to everyone that magazines would keep them up on current events.” “Very good, Debbie”, said the teacher.
    Eventually, it was Little Johnny’s turn. The teacher held her breath. Little Johnny walked to the front of the classroom and dumped a box full of cash on the teacher’s desk. “$2,467”, he said. “$2,467!” cried the teacher, “What in the world were you selling?” Toothbrushes”, said Little Johnny. “Toothbrushes”, echoed the teacher, “How could you possibly sell enough tooth brushes to make that much money?”
    “I found the busiest corner in town,” said Little Johnny, “I set up a Dip & Chip stand and I gave everybody who walked by a free sample.” They all said the same thing, “Hey, this tastes like dog sh-t!” Then I would say, “It is dog sh-t. Wanna buy a toothbrush? I used the President Biden method of giving you some crap, dressing it up so it looks good, telling you it’s free and then making you pay to get the bad taste out of your mouth.”
    Little Johnny got five stars for his assignment. Bless his heart!

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Funny how there's only a fleeting mention of actual infrastructure. This article focuses mainly on cybersecurity.

Remember that time in 2018 when Trump signed a bill that created CISA (Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency)?
    Pepperidge Farm Remembers!

The bill, known as the CISA Act, reorganizes and rebrands the National Protection and Programs Directorate (NPPD), a program inside the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), as CISA, a standalone federal agency in charge of overseeing civilian and federal cybersecurity programs. A benefit of this is a substantially larger amount of funding and more authority in imposing directives.

Elevating the cybersecurity mission within the Department of Homeland Security, streamlining our operations, and giving NPPD a name that reflects what it actually does will help better secure the nation's critical infrastructure and cyber platforms," said NPPD Under Secretary Christopher Krebs. "The changes will also improve the Department's ability to engage with industry and government stakeholders and recruit top cybersecurity talent."
    Remember he FIRED the head of CISA because he told the truth
    No Election Fraud

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

White House releases Biden's tax returns in restoration of presidential tradition

The White House has released the 2020 tax returns for both President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris on Monday, restoring a presidential tradition that had been ignored under former President Donald Trump.

The White House also released the first and second families' financial public financial disclosure reports.

The Bidens filed their federal tax return jointly and reported a federal adjusted gross income of $607,336 and owed $157,414 in federal income tax, according to a summary of their taxes released by the White House. According to the first family's 1040 form, they paid $162,063 and received a refund of $4,649. Their 2020 effective federal income tax rate is 25.9%.

"The Vice President and the Second Gentleman reported federal adjusted gross income of $1,695,225. They paid $621,893 in federal income tax, amounting to a 2020 effective federal income tax rate of 36.7 percent," the release from the White House says.

In releasing the tax returns, the White House also took a dig at Trump.

"Today, the President released his 2020 federal income tax return, continuing an almost uninterrupted tradition," The White House said. Trump never released his tax returns while in office.

Trump became the only major party presidential candidate in the post-Watergate era never to release any of his tax returns, claiming multiple times that he was not able to as he was being audited. According to the IRS, every president and vice president is guaranteed an audit every year since the Watergate era.

Psaki appeared to give a veiled criticism of Biden's predecessor, telling reporters that the White House expects to "continue to release the President's tax returns as should be expected of all presidents."

Biden released his 2019 tax returns last September while running for president, which showed he and first lady Jill Biden paid nearly $300,000 in federal taxes in 2019 and had an adjusted gross income of about $985,000.

... the ex President has resisted all efforts to prove if he had paid any US personal income taxes.