Page 30 of 1627 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940801305301030 ... LastLast
    Retired 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Sounding more and more like Nazi Germany.
    And the cold war USSR.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Please be honest!!
    The letters did NOT tell companies to stop broadcasting these networks.
    They asked how the companies dealt with all the disinformation coming from these channels.
    And if the were going to continue to broadcast.
    I guess someone has to be held accountable for all the lies and conspiracy theories these channels spewed.
    you dont see conservatives trying to take CNN MSNBCpms off the air do you? they have been caught in MAJOR lies on the subjects... like ummmm The Capital Riots? that narrative that has sparked soo many people trying to push the blame on Trump has been DEBUNKED .. but CNN is STILL pushing the bullshit.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    It is not what the other states have that is causing people to flee California. It is what they do not have. A Nazi Democrat Governor, a Democrat controlled legislature, extreme regulations and ever growing taxes.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

... while the boo-birds on this thread try and paint a picture of the USA and Canada as something that it is not, hear President Biden's comments today on the strength of the Canada/ USA relationship and the challenges ahead.

Watch U.S. President Biden's full statement after first meeting with Prime Minister Trudeau

Watch U.S. President Biden's full statement after first meeting with Prime Minister Trudeau - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    It is not what the other states have that is causing people to flee California. It is what they do not have. A Nazi Democrat Governor, a Democrat controlled legislature, extreme regulations and ever growing taxes.
    Gruesome is screwing CA over.. just like Auntie. they (Like all of their ilk) feel they what is better for us... but their gilded cage doesn't offer them the REAL view of what America is about. Rarely do they venture from their 'safe space' and if they do they aren't seeing the damage their laws have on the working class.

The good thing I see coming from all around me when I wear my MAGA hat is.... gee HE really was for us.. I'm sorry he's gone already... bunch of THUMBS UP and waves. This is happening even when I go to Pooper's city ( Raleigh).

People are waking up and I don't see much hope for the current Admin ( both Fed and Local )

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    you dont see conservatives trying to take CNN MSNBCpms off the air do you? they have been caught in MAJOR lies on the subjects... like ummmm The Capital Riots? that narrative that has sparked soo many people trying to push the blame on Trump has been DEBUNKED .. but CNN is STILL pushing the bullshit.
    Donny boy spent his entire single term attempting to silence every news source that his paranoid narcissism told him was against him. You must remember that.

Donny boy spent his entire single term attempting to silence every news source that his paranoid narcissism told him was against him. You must remember that.

I'm not gonna try to convince you of the importance of a free press because I know that most of Canada's press is state sponsored. That's not for the USA as we believe in free speech and not controlling what a comic jokes about.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

I'm not gonna try to convince you of the importance of a free press because I know that most of Canada's press is state sponsored. That's not for the USA as we believe in free speech and not controlling what a comic jokes about.
    So, is this the time you actually call trump out on something? I'm talking about his entire single term of calling legitimate news sources "fake news". Any reporter that didn't kowtow to him was ridiculed. Remember?

So, is this the time you actually call trump out on something? I'm talking about his entire single term of calling legitimate news sources "fake news". Any reporter that didn't kowtow to him was ridiculed. Remember?

You're confused. Allow me to clear things up.

There's a difference between calling the media "fake news" and trying to ban them. We conservatives have been calling the media fake long before Trump came on the scene. And I'll continue to call them fake news.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

You're confused. Allow me to clear things up.

There's a difference between calling the media "fake news" and trying to ban them. We conservatives have been calling the media fake long before Trump came on the scene. And I'll continue to call them fake news.
    You've obviously still got a bad case of TDS so I'm not going to waste my time or yours trying to open your eyes.