Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    BTW: The Canadians have been eerily silent on the "Critical Race Theory" that is being pushed by democrats. Another racist policy. Where do you stand on that?
    Canada has been for a long tine an all inclusive multi-racial country where all inhabitants are treated equally.

We have nothing like critical race theory here. No need for it.

I think Republicans are so opposed to critical race theory as it threatens their sense of superiority to people of color.

Unfortunately, there are wide race divides in the USA.

By 2045, the white population will no longer be the majority in the USA. In many large US cities,like Detroit, Atlanta or Philadelphia, whites are already not the majority of the population.

The Republican party is desperate to hang onto power in the face of changing demographics and actively tries to make it harder for people of color (who are unlikely to vote for Republicans) to vote.

Republicans have been especially active since they lost the election to legislate voter suppression laws across the country. Republican hate groups have been active in intimidating election officials.

Radical, white conservative media in the USA is largely responsible for the mess the USA finds itself in.

I showed you in the article where Joe's racist policy is about to be overturned.

You support Biden. Therefore you support a racist. Simple as that. Own it, brother.,
    To suggest that President Biden is a racist based upon a single judge disagreeing to a law passed by Congress is racist and seeking confrontation.

The USDA said it disagreed with the restraining order.

"We respectfully disagree with this temporary order and USDA will continue to forcefully defend our ability to carry out this act of Congress and deliver debt relief to socially disadvantaged borrowers," a USDA spokesperson told Fox News. "When the temporary order is lifted, USDA will be prepared to provide the debt relief authorized by Congress."

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Canada has been for a long tine an all inclusive multi-racial country where all inhabitants are treated equally.

We have nothing like critical race theory here. No need for it.

I think Republicans are so opposed to critical race theory as it threatens their sense of superiority to people of color.

Unfortunately, there are wide race divides in the USA.

By 2045, the white population will no longer be the majority in the USA. In many large US cities,like Detroit, Atlanta or Philadelphia, whites are already not the majority of the population.

The Republican party is desperate to hang onto power in the face of changing demographics and actively tries to make it harder for people of color (who are unlikely to vote for Republicans) to vote.

Republicans have been especially active since they lost the election to legislate voter suppression laws across the country. Republican hate groups have been active in intimidating election officials.

Radical, white conservative media in the USA is largely responsible for the mess the USA finds itself in.
    My man, no one asked for your 40 year outlook on the racial makeup of the USA. All I asked you for is yoru stance on Critical Race Theory being pushed in our schools by democrats. And I still don't have an answer. Do you support it or not?

My man, no one asked for your 40 year outlook on the racial makeup of the USA. All I asked you for is yoru stance on Critical Race Theory being pushed in our schools by democrats. And I still don't have an answer. Do you support it or not?
    No opinion, not an issue in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    No opinion, not an issue in Canada.

Oh, please. You have an opinion on EVERYthing but all of a sudden you go silent? Your silence speaks volume.

Your the perfect Dupe

Really vs Fiction

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

I showed you in the article where Joe's racist policy is about to be overturned.

You support Biden. Therefore you support a racist. Simple as that. Own it, brother.,
    That's some black and white logic you are using there.
    Let's expand on that. Since you support trump you must support using disinfectant inside the body, you must support not paying contractors for their work and bankrupting hard working people, you must support white supremacy,. You must support kidnapping and killing of political leaders if they disagree with your leanings. We already know you support tax dodging for the ultra rich. Come on, own it little boy.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    That's some black and white logic you are using there.
    Let's expand on that. Since you support trump you must support using disinfectant inside the body, you must support not paying contractors for their work and bankrupting hard working people, you must support white supremacy,. You must support kidnapping and killing of political leaders if they disagree with your leanings. We already know you support tax dodging for the ultra rich. Come on, own it little boy.

So, your defense of supporting a racist Joe Biden is that I'm stupid for supporting Trump?

YEP you can't fix stupid

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/13/gm-f...bout-it-.htmlk

KEY POINTS

General Motors is aiming to produce only EVs by 2035, with 30 new plug-in models arriving by 2025, a $27 billion investment.Ford, which is investing $22 billion in EVs and announced that 40% of its vehicles will be electrified by 2030, generated excitement with the recent debut of the F-150 Lightning all-electric pickup.Many auto dealerships are embracing the electric vehicle transition, but there are concerns about costs to be paid, staff training and impact on lucrative service department business.