1. #3441
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Don't be a Billy
    Posts
    10,166
    Rep Power
    138

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    For those at home keeping score, both SSG and copier addict support the following 2 racists:


    1. Justin Trudeau (Kind of the blackface)

    and

    2. Joe Biden (his racist policy is about to be blocked by the court)

    One is an accident. 2 is a trend.
    For those at home keeping Score Billy is a Racist

  2. #3442
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,292
    Rep Power
    185

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    1. ancient news about nothing.

    2. Nope


    Any comment on Joe Biden's son dropping the N-WORD multiple times?

  3. #3443
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    14,317
    Rep Power
    379

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill


  4. #3444
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    4,991
    Rep Power
    148

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    It is done every day, worldwide to treat cancer patients. It is called chemo therapy.
    If that helps you justify supporting donny boy, okay.

  5. #3445
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    4,991
    Rep Power
    148

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    For those at home keeping score, both SSG and copier addict support the following 2 racists:


    1. Justin Trudeau (Kind of the blackface)

    and

    2. Joe Biden (his racist policy is about to be blocked by the court)

    One is an accident. 2 is a trend.
    For those keeping score at home, Billy wouldn't know an honest debate if it walked up to him and punched him in the nose.
    But, he is entertaining and he makes me laugh. So you really have to thank him for his contributions.

  6. #3446
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    14,317
    Rep Power
    379

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    For those keeping score at home, Billy wouldn't know an honest debate if it walked up to him and punched him in the nose.
    But, he is entertaining and he makes me laugh. So you really have to thank him for his contributions.
    considering what you contribute Billy is a superstar!

  7. #3447
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    15,322
    Rep Power
    425

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    I remember one time during the 2008 campaign after the nominations Biden referred to Obama as "This Black Boy" and he said the"Boy" it in the Foghorn Leghorn tone of voice often used by southern Democrat KKK members back in the 50's, 60's, and 70's. I heard it live but after that none of the news media replayed it. Odds are they realized the same thing I did, Biden had shown he was a Klansman.

  8. #3448
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    14,317
    Rep Power
    379

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I remember one time during the 2008 campaign after the nominations Biden referred to Obama as "This Black Boy" and he said the"Boy" it in the Foghorn Leghorn tone of voice often used by southern Democrat KKK members back in the 50's, 60's, and 70's. I heard it live but after that none of the news media replayed it. Odds are they realized the same thing I did, Biden had shown he was a Klansman.
    the daily caller article was spot on.

  9. #3449
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    15,322
    Rep Power
    425

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    If that helps you justify supporting donny boy, okay.
    President Trump was correct about Hydroxychloroquine right from the start. Just because some brain dead liberals confused it with a similarly name fish tank cleaner is their fault not his. Had the nation taken President Trump's advice about Hydroxychloroquine there would most likely be 150,000 to 200,000 or more alive today. Liberals lies, people died. copier addict lied, people died.

  10. #3450
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    15,322
    Rep Power
    425

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    For those keeping score at home, Billy wouldn't know an honest debate if it walked up to him and punched him in the nose.
    But, he is entertaining and he makes me laugh. So you really have to thank him for his contributions.
    Tell me, why are you so afraid to put your actual name on your profile? Got something to hide?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here