Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    What a Scumbag!
    And you liberals held him to such high regard! As did the media.
    Doesn't matter that he's a piece of shit. What mattered to you liberals was his commitment to draconian lockdown measures and mandates, the Tanking of New York's economy, and his hatred of Donald Trump.
    What say you now?

BREAKING: NY AG Concludes Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed ‘Multiple Women’, Retaliated Against Accusers

The New York Attorney General Letitia James has concluded that New York governor Andrew Cuomo “sexually harassed multiple subordinates,” according to a report from the Attorney General’s office released on Tuesday, which also concluded that Cuomo retaliated against women who complained about his behavior, fostering a “toxic work environment.”
    “The independent investigation has concluded that Gov Andrew Cuomo sexually harassed multiple women,” James said on Tuesday. Cuomo, the AG added, “engaged in unwanted and inappropriate groping, kissing, hugging, and comments that accusers called ‘deeply humiliating, uncomfortable, offensive, or inappropriate.”
    The probe included interviews with 179 women who came into contact with Andrew Cuomo between 2013 and 2020 and around 70,000 pieces of evidence, James said. The investigation, she added, painted a “deeply disturbing yet clear picture” of systemic problems in Cuomo’s office.
    At her press conference Tuesday, James added that Cuomo “violated federal and state law” and engaged in “conduct that corrodes the very fabric and character of our state government and shines lights on injustice that can be present at the highest levels of government.”

President Joe Biden said he believed Cuomo should resign if allegations of sexual harassment were confirmed by the Attorney General’s investigation. Will He?

The Attorney General is also looking into claims that Cuomo sent COVID-19 positive patients back into nursing homes, triggering a wave of infections and deaths.

Again, What a Piece of Shit!
    And you liberals adored him!
    Says a lot about your character.

My stance hasn't changed.
    If he did it he should face the consequences.
    Why do you find it necessary to fill your posts with so much hate?? Oh, yeah. The Rep party IS the party of hate! Thanks for the confirmation of this.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Why do you find it necessary to fill your posts with so much hate?? Oh, yeah. The Rep party IS the party of hate! Thanks for the confirmation of this.
    I despise people who sexually harass ANYONE! That's where some of the hate comes from.
    The other chunk of hate comes from the fact that liberals (including on this site) and the media ran cover for this corrupt and dangerous piece of garbage, and held him to such high regard and adored him, even though it was clear that he was MURDERING the elderly, Torturing children with his lockdowns and mandates, playing grab-ass with every woman he met, and has clearly been destroying New York with his actions.

Can't wait to see what they say with their next investigation into how he MURDERED senior citizens!

Anyone who promoted this guy in any way should be extremely ashamed of themselves!
    Omertà

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

I despise people who sexually harass ANYONE! That's where some of the hate comes from.
    The other chunk of hate comes from the fact that liberals (including on this site) and the media ran cover for this corrupt and dangerous piece of garbage, and held him to such high regard and adored him, even though it was clear that he was MURDERING the elderly, Torturing children with his lockdowns and mandates, playing grab-ass with every woman he met, and has clearly been destroying New York with his actions.

Can't wait to see what they say with their next investigation into how he MURDERED senior citizens!

Anyone who promoted this guy in any way should be extremely ashamed of themselves!

I understand you hatred of sexual assailants, but that should include them all. You certainly haven't shown that vitriol towards Trump, who actually admitted to sexually assaulting women. How do you reconcile that??

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

The democrat party is the party of HATE! This is just a minor example- If a car has a Biden bumper sticker on it i just think to myself what a dumbass that guy is. If I have a trump sticker on I will get honks,the finger and fear of getting dragged out of my vehicle at the red light. They can not get trump out of their head. all the violent riots, cities burned down,I live right next to Kenosha wisconsin and say with my own eyes. There are shitloads of examples but I am at work and dont have time to make a list. But I dont have to because even though you wont admit it you know its true

Please make the List Pretty Please

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Why would Democrat or Biden supporters violently attack the Capitol Building?

Do you have any reference from a news organization anywhere that Antifa or BLM supporters attacked the Capitol building? Neither FaceBook nor Twitter are news organizations that actually employ journalists.

What do you think is happening now with the House sponsored investigation into what happened on Jan 6th?

Do you think any President should have 15 "Major Pending litigations" against him after he leaves office? Obama, none. Bush Jr, none. Clinton, none. Bush Sr, none, Carter, none.

At least you admit there is the possibility that the ex President could be convicted or various crimes. If convicted, "Don the Con" has new meaning.
    Why would a dumbacrat attack the capitol building? Geeze lets see,maybe to pin it on Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Hansen88 View Post
    Why would a dumbacrat attack the capitol building? Geeze lets see,maybe to pin it on Trump?
    RIDUILOUS

The Failed one term twice impeached LOSER

Yep that guy

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

If you truly believe that you have a serious case of BDS. (Biden Derangement Syndrome) LOL
    Good luck with that.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

The democrat party is the party of HATE! This is just a minor example- If a car has a Biden bumper sticker on it i just think to myself what a dumbass that guy is. If I have a trump sticker on I will get honks,the finger and fear of getting dragged out of my vehicle at the red light. They can not get trump out of their head. all the violent riots, cities burned down,I live right next to Kenosha wisconsin and say with my own eyes. There are shitloads of examples but I am at work and dont have time to make a list. But I dont have to because even though you wont admit it you know its true

Yeah, it's not like redumplicans would attack congress in order to kidnap and kill government officials. Oh wait........................

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

I understand you hatred of sexual assailants, but that should include them all. You certainly haven't shown that vitriol towards Trump, who actually admitted to sexually assaulting women. How do you reconcile that??

I take that by your silence you only "despise" liberals who sexually harass people. If they are Reps it's all good? Please, correct me if I'm wrong.