Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Thus far you've managed to tell me that nothing that happened has been Joe's fault.

Inflation? Not his fault.
    Dead Marines? Not his fault.
    Covid outbreak? Not his fault.
    Rise in Crime? Not his fault.

That's not defending him? Shoot, Joe should put you on the payroll.

The only thing that is his fault is the marines. Because he ordered the pullout from Afghanistan.
    The rest of the stuff is not any individual person's fault, you know that, I know that, everyone knows that. It's okay, I won't ask you to admit it.
    If you want to pretend that I am defending anyone, please go ahead

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    The only thing that is his fault is the marines. Because he ordered the pullout from Afghanistan.
    The rest of the stuff is not any individual person's fault, you know that, I know that, everyone knows that. It's okay, I won't ask you to admit it.
    If you want to pretend that I am defending anyone, please go ahead

So, you admit that Joe Biden is responsible for 13 dead Marines. That's good.

Now let's hold him to his own standard on Covid. Joe Biden stated the covid stats when Trump was POTUS and said that he needed to take blame for those numbers. Those stats were almost exactly what we have under Biden currently. I posted Joe's statement and the numbers in the Covid thread.

According to Joe Biden, shouldn't we blame him?
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Now let's hold him to his own standard on Covid. Joe Biden stated the covid stats when Trump was POTUS and said that he needed to take blame for those numbers. Those stats were almost exactly what we have under Biden currently. I posted Joe's statement and the numbers in the Covid thread.

Blame ALL your dumbASS posts on not wearing MASKS And the STUPID People with the CONSPIRACY posts and FAKE drugs.

YEP the Past Administration was a Disaster of Epic proportions on COVID19

BTW why does your State still rank 49 ?

Chris Wallace on lawmakers who contested Biden's election: I don't want to hear 'their crap'

President Joe Biden on Thursday imposed stringent new vaccine rules on federal workers, large employers and health care staff in a sweeping attempt to contain the latest surge of Covid-19.

The new requirements could apply to as many as 100 million Americans, according to the White House, and amount to Biden's strongest push yet to require vaccines for much of the country.

"We've been patient, but our patience is wearing thin," Biden said of Americans who still refuse vaccinations, casting his new measures as necessary to push the minority of the nation that still hasn't been inoculated into getting shots.

He said Americans who have received vaccinations were growing "frustrated" with the 80 million people who have not. And he acknowledged the new steps would not provide a quick fix.

"While America is in much better shape than it was seven months ago when I took office, I need to tell you a second fact: We're in a tough stretch and it could last for awhile," Biden said in his speech.

In his speech, the President directed the Labor Department to require all businesses with 100 or more employees ensure their workers are either vaccinated or tested once a week. Companies could face thousands of dollars in fines per employee if they don't comply.

Biden has signed an executive order requiring all government employees be vaccinated against Covid-19, with no option of being regularly tested to opt out. The President also signed an order directing the same standard be applied to employees of contractors who do business with the federal government.

He also said he will require that 300,000 educators in federal Head Start programs be vaccinated and will call on governors to require vaccinations for schoolteachers and staff.

And Biden said he will require the 17 million health care workers at facilities receiving funds from Medicare and Medicaid to be fully vaccinated, expanding the mandate to hospitals, home care facilities and dialysis centers around the country.

"We have the tools to combat the virus if we come together to use those tools," Biden said at the outset of what was billed as a major speech to tackle the latest phase of the Covid-19 pandemic.

The new rules amount to the most dramatic steps to date to get more Americans vaccinated. Once cautious of vaccine mandates, the Biden administration is now wholly embracing them as vaccine hesitancy persists among certain groups.

The new rules come as the Delta variant tears through communities across the country, causing upticks in hospitalizations and deaths particularly in areas where vaccination rates remain low.

A potentially massive impact on the US workforce
    Wide swaths of the American workforce could be impacted by the new rules, which would take effect over the coming weeks. The new "emergency temporary standard" from the Labor Department will require large employers to give their workers paid time off to get vaccinated. If businesses don't comply, the government will "take enforcement actions," which could include "substantial fines up to nearly $14,000 per violation, according to officials.

Officials said the standard was a "minimum," and some companies may choose to go further, including by mandating the vaccine instead of offering a test-out alternative.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

I heard that Biden is forcing any company with 100+ workers to get the jab. This could go either way. It could bring the covid numbers down or people may revolt. Stay tuned.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

I heard that Biden is forcing any company with 100+ workers to get the jab. This could go either way. It could bring the covid numbers down or people may revolt. Stay tuned.
    Time for the Stupid to wise up

Get the Vaccine or lose your job or face weekly testing

GET a free life saving Vaccine
    Last edited by bsm2; 09-10-2021 at 01:21 AM.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post

Get the Vaccine or ose your job or face weekly testing

Get the vaccine or lose your job - so sayeth fuhrer biden!

FUCK YOUR VACCINE!
    Omertà

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post

Get the Vaccine or ose your job or face weekly testing

I have a family member who has a good paying federal job, with excellent benefits. Most of the people who work there are over privileged, fat and lazy white men. They were just told they will need to get vaccinated, or lose that gravy job. She wonders how many will quit, my bet is none, they'll put their tail between their legs and get the shot to maintain their privilege. But now would be a good time to apply for one of those gravy Guvmint jobs.... ;-)

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

You are free to blame whomever you want. I blame the "freedom screamers" who refuse to get vaccinated for whatever sheep reasons they have swallowed.
    You likely agree with that too.