Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I asked you a direct question. You said that Trump wasn't a REAL president. How was he not the REAL president?

You're pushing fake news/conspiracy theories like the ones you show FAKE OUTRAGE over.

Take a break and log off for a while until you're better composed.
    Nice deflection once again. Please tell me what conspiracy theories I'm pushing. Maybe you should take your own advice dude you are having a really hard time keeping your fake outrage in line. You are kinda all over the place. First you say nobody needs to wear a mask if they're vaccinated, then you whine that someone at a party isn't wearing a mask. You should keep a list of your fake outrage topics beside your keyboard so you can keep them straight.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Nice deflection once again. Please tell me what conspiracy theories I'm pushing. Maybe you should take your own advice dude you are having a really hard time keeping your fake outrage in line. You are kinda all over the place. First you say nobody needs to wear a mask if they're vaccinated, then you whine that someone at a party isn't wearing a mask. You should keep a list of your fake outrage topics beside your keyboard so you can keep them straight.

Growth is found only in adversity.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Lol. Perfect example of what I'm saying. Thanks

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

I just read where bidens retalitory drone strike in afganastan killed only civilians and no terrorists.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Both AOC's dress and gala fee were donated. She never paid a cent. Her attendance was for publicity as she is in high demand. AOC is double vaccinated and met NYC guidelines.

In other words, another "nothing burger" fake outrage story from yourself.
    Then the cost of both needs top be reported as income on her next tax return.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

I asked you a direct question. You said that Trump wasn't a REAL president. How was he not the REAL president?

You're pushing fake news/conspiracy theories like the ones you show FAKE OUTRAGE over.

Take a break and log off for a while until you're better composed.
    They are still talking about the 2016 Presidential Election. They are still trying to the old line that Hillary won the popular vote. To win the popular vote requires that a majority of the voters vote for someone, not a plurality. That means winning 50% plus 1 vote. With at least four candidates on the ballot in most states, neither of the two leading candidates had more than 49%`of the vote. The entire purpose of the electoral college is for when there are more than 2 candidates and it worked exactly the way it was designed to work.

Now keeping that in mind, a recent investigation has uncovered that more than 4.6 million illegal votes were cast for Hillary Clinton in California in 2016. Hillary had less than a 3 million vote lead nationwide so I guess that Trump did actually win the plurality of the vote ads well as the Electoral College. And since Hillary only won California by guest under 4.3 million votes, Trump actually won California giving him an additional 55 Electoral College votes.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    They are still talking about the 2016 Presidential Election. They are still trying to the old line that Hillary won the popular vote. To win the popular vote requires that a majority of the voters vote for someone, not a plurality. That means winning 50% plus 1 vote. With at least four candidates on the ballot in most states, neither of the two leading candidates had more than 49%`of the vote. The entire purpose of the electoral college is for when there are more than 2 candidates and it worked exactly the way it was designed to work.

Now keeping that in mind, a recent investigation has uncovered that more than 4.6 million illegal votes were cast for Hillary Clinton in California in 2016. Hillary had less than a 3 million vote lead nationwide so I guess that Trump did actually win the plurality of the vote ads well as the Electoral College. And since Hillary only won California by guest under 4.3 million votes, Trump actually won California giving him an additional 55 Electoral College votes.
    Oh please. I have never said the 2016 election wasn't legitimate. That's your shtick.
    I was simply implying trump was the least presidential president in my lifetime. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post

You really believe Anything

Trumps Own hand picked committee Found Nothing NADA Zippo election Fraud

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

First Joe Biden embarrassed the USA with the debacle in Afghanistan. Now he's pissed off France.

France recalls its ambassadors to the US and Australia over new national security partnership

It's believed to be the first time the French have resorted to such a move in modern times, a French official told CNN.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

More FAKE OUTRAGE Man IT SUCKS to be U

PS the WARS STILL Over

Yep that one too