Page 54 of 355 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 3541
  1. #531
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    9,709
    Rep Power
    131

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Hitler was elected, dummy. Do you know why he was elected?



    "It is now clear beyond all reasonable doubt that Hitler and his associates believed they were socialists, and that others, including democratic socialists, thought so too. The title of National Socialism was not hypocritical. The evidence before 1945 was more private than public, which is perhaps significant in itself. In public Hitler was always anti-Marxist, and in an age in which the Soviet Union was the only socialist state on earth, and with anti-Bolshevism a large part of his popular appeal, he may have been understandably reluctant to speak openly of his sources. His megalomania, in any case, would have prevented him from calling himself anyone's disciple. That led to an odd and paradoxical alliance between modern historians and the mind of a dead dictator. Many recent analysts have fastidiously refused to study the mind of Hitler; and they accept, as unquestioningly as many Nazis did in the 1930s, the slogan "Crusade against Marxism" as a summary of his views. An age in which fascism has become a term of abuse is unlikely to analyse it profoundly."
    Hilarious apparently you also Failed History Class
    No surprise
    Please google Dictator
    No offense

  2. #532
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    9,709
    Rep Power
    131

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill


  3. #533
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    15,015
    Rep Power
    414

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Failed history too
    Unitary Nazi one-party fascist state under a totalitarian dictatorship
    No. it is you who fails history. Hitler was democratically elected. His party, the NAZI party, was also known as the National Socialist Party.

  4. #534
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    9,709
    Rep Power
    131

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill


  5. #535
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    9,709
    Rep Power
    131

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Like 'Peanut Brittle': Mississippi Water Crisis Highlights Infrastructure Problems

    https://www.npr.org/2021/03/03/97317...cture-problems

  6. #536
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    4,772
    Rep Power
    141

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Hitler was elected, dummy. Do you know why he was elected?



    "It is now clear beyond all reasonable doubt that Hitler and his associates believed they were socialists, and that others, including democratic socialists, thought so too. The title of National Socialism was not hypocritical. The evidence before 1945 was more private than public, which is perhaps significant in itself. In public Hitler was always anti-Marxist, and in an age in which the Soviet Union was the only socialist state on earth, and with anti-Bolshevism a large part of his popular appeal, he may have been understandably reluctant to speak openly of his sources. His megalomania, in any case, would have prevented him from calling himself anyone's disciple. That led to an odd and paradoxical alliance between modern historians and the mind of a dead dictator. Many recent analysts have fastidiously refused to study the mind of Hitler; and they accept, as unquestioningly as many Nazis did in the 1930s, the slogan "Crusade against Marxism" as a summary of his views. An age in which fascism has become a term of abuse is unlikely to analyse it profoundly."
    Once again you Billy you choose to forge ahead without doing any real research. Bravo!! He actually got elected by inventing an enemy, the Jews, and blaming them for all the countries problems. Sound familiar? Donny boy did the same thing with the Mexicans.

  7. #537
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    4,772
    Rep Power
    141

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    No. it is you who fails history. Hitler was democratically elected. His party, the NAZI party, was also known as the National Socialist Party.
    They called themselves national socialist because calling yourself the totalitarian party would not likely fly.

  8. #538
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    4,916
    Rep Power
    175

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    They called themselves national socialist because calling yourself the totalitarian party would not likely fly.

    Now you're learning. That's exactly what the democrats are doing in the USA.

  9. #539
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    4,772
    Rep Power
    141

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Now you're learning. That's exactly what the democrats are doing in the USA.
    Hahaha. Time to wake up now. Hoping will not make it true.

  10. #540
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    4,916
    Rep Power
    175

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Hahaha. Time to wake up now. Hoping will not make it true.


    Trudeau and his father before him both admired communist leaders. The same is true in our country with Bernie Sanders who went on his 10-day honeymoon to Russia.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here