Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Ummmmmmm Phill, if you were actually keeping up it's always Wee Willy(Billy) that is constantly bringing it up. Sorry for throwing facts at you
    I saved your post where you said you'd have sex with a man. Keep me out of your gay shit or I'll have to remind you and everyone that you're a closeted homo.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I saved your post where you said you'd have sex with a man. Keep me out of your gay shit or I'll have to remind you and everyone that you're a closeted homo.

I'm really not sure why you would save it unless you still hold out hope that I will date you. I have been very clear Wee Willy, that's not going to happen.

I'm really not sure why you would save it unless you still hold out hope that I will date you. I have been very clear Wee Willy, that's not going to happen.

I saved it because every so often you'll lie and say that you won't have sex with a man and I needed to show that you're lying thru your teeth.

Let's test your truthfulness, buddy. Did you say that you would have sex with a man?

PS - Does anyone remember the debate that I was having with copier addict when he admitted that he'd have sex with a man?

He started out telling me that I was homophobic because I refused to call a trans a woman. I told him that that was no woman and he insisted that it was.

So, I simply asked him if he'd have sex with trans since it was a "real" woman.

His answer was that he would indeed have sex with trans and wouldn't hold his past against him.

I'm still shocked.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

I saved it because every so often you'll lie and say that you won't have sex with a man and I needed to show that you're lying thru your teeth.

Let's test your truthfulness, buddy. Did you say that you would have sex with a man?

It's always you deciding to bring it up. It makes me sad that you seem so desperate to have a relationship. I'm sorry for continuing to disappoint you.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

PS - Does anyone remember the debate that I was having with copier addict when he admitted that he'd have sex with a man?

He started out telling me that I was homophobic because I refused to call a trans a woman. I told him that that was no woman and he insisted that it was.

So, I simply asked him if he'd have sex with trans since it was a "real" woman.

His answer was that he would indeed have sex with trans and wouldn't hold his past against him.

I'm still shocked.

See, I rest my case. Let's go over this one more time. NO, I will not date you Wee Willy! Please, you will just have to get over me. Maybe there are some bars in your area for you to find someone. Your obsession is starting to verge on stalking.

See, I rest my case. Let's go over this one more time. NO, I will not date you Wee Willy! Please, you will just have to get over me. Maybe there are some bars in your area for you to find someone. Your obsession is starting to verge on stalking.

Uh huh.

You're deflection and lying skills need work, buddy.

What I don't understand is you claim to support the gay community but then you refuse to stand by your statement that a trans is a real woman and you'd have sex with one.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Uh huh.

You're deflection and lying skills need work, buddy.

What I don't understand is you claim to support the gay community but then you refuse to stand by your statement that a trans is a real woman and you'd have sex with one.

And does that make you sad? Maybe once your transformation is finished you will find someone.

And does that make you sad? Maybe once your transformation is finished you will find someone.

You're such a Queen. Answer the question: Did you ever say that you'd have sex with a man? Yes or no?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

You're such a Queen. Answer the question: Did you ever say that you'd have sex with a man? Yes or no?

Hey Wee Willy. Obviously I posted that. You saved it, remember?(for whatever reason)
    Now, that does NOT mean I want to date you. You will still have go out and find someone for yourself.

You also said Kyle Rittenhouse was a white supremacist. Do you deny that?? PS: if you deny it you are a liar