Page 58 of 208 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 2074
  1. #571
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    8,676
    Rep Power
    115

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    World'''s first space hotel Voyager Station scheduled to open in 2027 | CNN Travel



    WHERE THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS
    World's first space hotel scheduled to open in 2027

  2. #572
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    3,959
    Rep Power
    119

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    'Help is on the way': Biden speaks after Senate passes relief plan

    'Help is on the way': Biden speaks after Senate passes relief plan - YouTube


    ... the funding will soon reach the American people soon the message will seep to our Republican friends that this is the way forward.

  3. #573
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    4,170
    Rep Power
    143

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Cuomo appears to be a sexual predator. If only democrats held their own to the same standard.



    Two more women came forward Saturday to accuse Gov. Cuomo of sexually harassing behavior, including a former press aide who describes struggling to free herself from his repeated hugs, and a young assistant who now says he left her feeling like “just a skirt.”


    Former press aide Karen Hinton endured a “very long, too long, too tight, too intimate” embrace from Cuomo in a dimly lit Los Angeles hotel room in December 2000, she told the Washington Post.


    The married Hinton pulled away, but “he pulls me back for another intimate embrace,” she told the paper. “I thought at that moment it could lead to a kiss, it could lead to other things, so I just pull away again, and I leave.”


    At the time, Cuomo led the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.


    A current rep for Cuomo strongly denied Hinton’s allegation to the newspaper, claiming “this did not happen.”

  4. #574
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    8,676
    Rep Power
    115

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Jackson, Mississippi has a water crisis because our state legislature has a race problemThe state's condescension to and contempt for the city's Black leaders isn't new and wasn't earned. But it is the root cause of this current disaster.

  5. #575
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    8,676
    Rep Power
    115

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Biden to sign executive order expanding voting access

    President Joe Biden is expected to sign an executive order Sunday expanding voting access in what the White House calls "an initial step in this Administration's efforts to protect the right to vote and ensure all eligible citizens can freely participate in the electoral process."


    The move comes just three days after the House of Representatives passed HR1, a sweeping ethics and election package aimed at ensuring voting rights, with provisions expanding early and mail-in voting, restoring voting rights to former felons, and easing voter registration for eligible Americans.
    House passes sweeping election bill that would counter GOP efforts to restrict voter access
    House passes sweeping election bill that would counter GOP efforts to restrict voter access
    Sunday's order directs the heads of all federal agencies to submit proposals for their respective agencies to promote voter registration and participation within 200 days, while assisting states in voter registration under the National Voter Registration Act. In addition, the order would instruct the General Services Administration to modernize the federal government's Vote.gov portal.
    "The President's commitment to democracy includes making it easier and more equitable for all eligible Americans to exercise their fundamental right to vote," an administration official told reporters Saturday, adding Sunday's executive order would "leverage the resources of the federal government to expand citizens' opportunities to register to vote, and to learn about and participate in the electoral process."

  6. #576
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    12,433
    Rep Power
    313

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Jackson, Mississippi has a water crisis because our state legislature has a race problemThe state's condescension to and contempt for the city's Black leaders isn't new and wasn't earned. But it is the root cause of this current disaster.
    Who are you quoting there?

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  7. #577
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    12,433
    Rep Power
    313

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Biden to sign executive order expanding voting access

    President Joe Biden is expected to sign an executive order Sunday expanding voting access in what the White House calls "an initial step in this Administration's efforts to protect the right to vote and ensure all eligible citizens can freely participate in the electoral process."


    The move comes just three days after the House of Representatives passed HR1, a sweeping ethics and election package aimed at ensuring voting rights, with provisions expanding early and mail-in voting, restoring voting rights to former felons, and easing voter registration for eligible Americans.
    House passes sweeping election bill that would counter GOP efforts to restrict voter access
    House passes sweeping election bill that would counter GOP efforts to restrict voter access
    Sunday's order directs the heads of all federal agencies to submit proposals for their respective agencies to promote voter registration and participation within 200 days, while assisting states in voter registration under the National Voter Registration Act. In addition, the order would instruct the General Services Administration to modernize the federal government's Vote.gov portal.
    "The President's commitment to democracy includes making it easier and more equitable for all eligible Americans to exercise their fundamental right to vote," an administration official told reporters Saturday, adding Sunday's executive order would "leverage the resources of the federal government to expand citizens' opportunities to register to vote, and to learn about and participate in the electoral process."
    Felons voting is illegal.
    Just like illegals getting SSI, but the dimwitted are doing that too.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  8. #578
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    8,676
    Rep Power
    115

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Felons voting is illegal.
    Just like illegals getting SSI, but the dimwitted are doing that too.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

    Not if the Felons rights have been restored Like in Florida


    illegals getting SSI, Sorry illegals pay into SSI but receive NO benefits

    https://www.ssa.gov/ssi/spotlights/s...n-citizens.htm

  9. #579
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    8,676
    Rep Power
    115

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill


  10. #580
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    4,170
    Rep Power
    143

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Not if the Felons rights have been restored Like in Florida


    illegals getting SSI, Sorry illegals pay into SSI but receive NO benefits

    https://www.ssa.gov/ssi/spotlights/s...n-citizens.htm

    You should run the other way if you see an illegal alien because they are super-spreaders who are allowed in our country with no testing. And we know how afraid you are of the 'rona.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here