Page 6 of 292 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 2917
  1. #51
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    4,446
    Rep Power
    153

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    3,000 to 5,000 North Americans die everyday due to COVID-19.

    More US citizens have died in 10 months than all combat deaths that the USA suffered in WWII.

    Certainly many will die this year in North America due to climate change and this demands immediate action.

    President Biden and Prime Minister Trudeau are both very capable of addressing multiple crisis simultaneously.
    Let me see if I have this straight: Liberals are telling us that the world is coming to an end soon due to global warming....but it's not a top priority? Joe Biden thinks it a top priority because he just shut the pipeline down. It's Trudeau that doesn't think its a priority. And you sit back in silence like the sheep that you are.

  2. #52
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    4,199
    Rep Power
    126

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Let me see if I have this straight: Liberals are telling us that the world is coming to an end soon due to global warming....but it's not a top priority? Joe Biden thinks it a top priority because he just shut the pipeline down. It's Trudeau that doesn't think its a priority. And you sit back in silence like the sheep that you are.
    President Biden and Prime Minister Trudeau are both very capable of addressing multiple crisis simultaneously.

  3. #53
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    4,469
    Rep Power
    129

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Keep up. Or try.

    What I believe is that Trudeau and the other global warming nuts think that oil is gonna lead to the end or the world as we know it and Trudeau doesn't give a fuck. He just wants to get his oil to market and he's found a bunch of lappies like yourself that will sit back like sheep and not say anything?

    Sheep.
    I guess it takes a sheep to recognize another one.
    Also, you have no way of knowing what I have said about it.

  4. #54
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    4,446
    Rep Power
    153

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I guess it takes a sheep to recognize another one.
    Also, you have no way of knowing what I have said about it.

    I know what you've said about it on here? Notta got damn thing. Is this the importance you place on the coming end of the world crisis known as global warming? Keep being a Trudeau lappie.

  5. #55
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    4,446
    Rep Power
    153

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    President Biden and Prime Minister Trudeau are both very capable of addressing multiple crisis simultaneously.

    You really are a sheep and I don't speak sheep.

  6. #56
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    4,199
    Rep Power
    126

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    ... a new fashion icon and meme as Senator Sanders attends President's Biden's inauguration ceremony.



  7. #57
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    4,199
    Rep Power
    126

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    You really are a sheep and I don't speak sheep.

    ... I think you speak what comes out of one end of a bull.

  8. #58
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    4,446
    Rep Power
    153

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... I think you speak what comes out of one end of a bull.

    I'm sure you know what I think of you, stalker.

  9. #59
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    4,199
    Rep Power
    126

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    President Biden unveils Covid-19 plan based on 'science not politics' as he signs new initiatives


    "This is a wartime undertaking"


    When it comes to tackling the pandemic, "our plan is to restore public trust,"


    “Our national plan launches a full-scale wartime effort to address the supply shortages by ramping up production and protective equipment, syringes, needles, you name it,” Biden said.

    Biden is signing an executive action to use the Defense Production Act to direct all federal agencies and private industries to produce everything needed to protect Americans from the virus, he said.

  10. #60
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    4,446
    Rep Power
    153

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    President Biden unveils Covid-19 plan based on 'science not politics' as he signs new initiatives


    "This is a wartime undertaking"


    When it comes to tackling the pandemic, "our plan is to restore public trust,"


    “Our national plan launches a full-scale wartime effort to address the supply shortages by ramping up production and protective equipment, syringes, needles, you name it,” Biden said.

    Biden is signing an executive action to use the Defense Production Act to direct all federal agencies and private industries to produce everything needed to protect Americans from the virus, he said.
    Joe Biden knows all about war. No, not fighting in them but voting in favor of everyone that came down the pike.

    Joe Biden voted in favor of war in Iraq in 2002. Years later, he’s still trying to explain why. - Chicago Tribune

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here