Page 82 of 1627 FirstFirst ... 327273747576777879808182838485868788899091921321825821082 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Trudeau thanks Biden for offering to expedite 1.5M vaccine doses to Canada

OTTAWA -- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is thanking U.S. President Joe Biden for his “collaboration,” in offering to send Canada 1.5 million doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine in a dose-sharing deal that’s still being solidified.

“Vaccines are the path out of this pandemic,” Trudeau said during a press conference of Friday. “We are finalizing an agreement on this with the American administration as we speak.”

As officials on both sides of the border confirmed Thursday, if the deal is inked, it’ll see the United States send 1.5 million doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine to Canada by the end of the month, under a loan agreement.

“We are working closely and very well with the Biden administration on many fronts, including vaccines. I want to thank president Biden for his collaboration,” he said, adding that working to send Canada more vaccine doses is something he and Procurement Minister Anita Anand have raised with their Washington, D.C. counterparts “a number of times.”
    “Canada and the U.S. are each other’s closest friends and most important allies. I know we’ll continue working to keep Canadians and Americans safe,” the prime minister said.

Trudeau owes Canada an apology. He failed you. Why you continue to carry water for the man is beyond me. You're loyal to the very end. I'll give you that.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Trudeau owes Canada an apology. He failed you. Why you continue to carry water for the man is beyond me. You're loyal to the very end. I'll give you that.

Trump owes America an apology. He failed you. Why you continue to carry water for the man is beyond me. You're loyal to the very end. I'll give you that.

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Trump owes America an apology. He failed you. Why you continue to carry water for the man is beyond me. You're loyal to the very end. I'll give you that.

I agree

Trump got the vaccine to market in historic time. Canada and the world should be sucking Trump's balls. Oh, wait, liberals might enjoy that. Scratch that idea.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Trump got the vaccine to market in historic time. Canada and the world should be sucking Trump's balls. Oh, wait, liberals might enjoy that. Scratch that idea.
    Oh come on Billy, every intelligent person knows he doesn't have any.
    And if he did, you know you and the other amigos would be first in line. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Oh come on Billy, every intelligent person knows he doesn't have any.
    And if he did, you know you and the other amigos would be first in line. LOL.

I'm gonna ask you this question one final time and hope that you'll answer honestly. Since you believe that a trans is a real woman, would you have sex with one?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

I'm gonna ask you this question one final time and hope that you'll answer honestly. Since you believe that a trans is a real woman, would you have sex with one?
    Are you asking me on a date Billy? Sorry dude? That's gotta be a no from me. You should look elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Are you asking me on a date Billy? Sorry dude? That's gotta be a no from me. You should look elsewhere.

I'm just saying that with your history on here that you should refrain from talking about the male anatomy.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

I'm just saying that with your history on here that you should refrain from talking about the male anatomy.
    Gotcha. But the answer is still no to the date offer.

Remember when democrats warned that tariffs would be a disaster?

Dem Rep. Krishnamoorthi: We Need to Keep China Tariffs in Place

On Saturday’s “CNN Newsroom,” Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi (D-IL) said that the U.S. needs to keep its tariffs on certain Chinese goods in place.

Krishnamoorthi said, “I think that, on the one hand, we have to be candid about our differences and figure out how do we resolve them. And we have to keep in place, for instance, tariffs on certain Chinese goods, especially where those goods are meant to drive out competition among American companies. But on the other hand, there are places where we can cooperate, whether it’s with regard to Afghanistan or manmade climate change or other issues. So, we have to walk and chew gum at the same time. I’m confident that Joe Biden can do that.”

Retired 10,000+ Posts

I'm getting the vaccine in 5 days. When are you getting yours?
    My wife and I get ours tomorrow afternoon. Our daughter made the appointments last night for the drive through event at the Bakersfield College parking lot. J&J single dose.