Page 9 of 1621 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819591095091009 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Transportation Secretary nominee Pete Buttigieg said Thursday that the Biden administration will look at "all relevant authorities" at its disposal toward a federal mask mandate on all forms of transportation, part of his confirmation hearing that could put the former South Bend, Indiana, mayor on the path to becoming the first Senate-confirmed LGBTQ Cabinet secretary.

"We are prepared to make sure that we use all relevant authorities to enforce the President's executive order to ensure that across all modes of transportation, workers, passengers, commuters are protected," Buttigieg told Democratic Sen. Ed Markey of Massachusetts during his confirmation hearing before the Senate's Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee.

Buttigeig will hold tremendous power within the Biden administration managing all aspects of travel within the USA including air travel. The Dept of Transportation will be responsible in handing out billions of $ in infrastructure improvement projects which all Senators and States will be vying for including Republican Senators.

this is funny Buttiboi couldn't keep his own town from going to hell .. and now he is in charge National Transportation? Is he going to check to make sure SnifferJoe is wearing his mask? Good luck with that. expect larger pot holes... buses breaking down and many more airplane problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    this is funny Buttiboi couldn't keep his own town from going to hell .. and now he is in charge National Transportation? Is he going to check to make sure SnifferJoe is wearing his mask? Good luck with that. expect larger pot holes... buses breaking down and many more airplane problems.

Buttboi. That's fucking hilarious. LMAO.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

... many Republican Senators have already realized that if they want high $ value infrastructure projects to be funded in their home states via the Dept of Transportation, they need to carefully consider voting in favor of Democratic proposals.

Senate Republicans have for many years been obstructionists. They cannot do that anymore if they want their home state projects to get funding consideration.

This is what President Biden, with his decades of experience working in the Senate, meant when he said that he would be able to convince Republican Senators to vote for his initiatives.

Pete Buttiigeig was very prepared and professional in his Senate confirmation hearing. He rec'd high praise from the outgoing Republican Dept of Transportation Secretary.

Sen. Jon Tester, D-Mont., said Buttigieg "put on a clinic on how a nominee should work and act," lauding his straightforward answers to senators' questions.

Buttigieg faces challenges as secretary to both safeguard the nation's transportation networks against COVID-19 and to implement Biden's ambitious infrastructure plan if Congress passes it.

The Department of Transportation distributes billions of dollars in federal highway funding and regulates aviation, railroads and busing. Biden's infrastructure and clean energy plan has proposed placing 500,000 charging stations along highways and changing federal vehicles to electric power. On Thursday, President Biden signed an executive order requiring the wearing of face masks in airports, on certain public transportation, and on many trains, planes, and buses.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Buttboi. That's fucking hilarious. LMAO.
    I wonder if Pete or his hubby plays the female role?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

I wonder if Pete or his hubby plays the female role?

It seems strange that you want to know about how two men have intimate relations. But who am I to judge.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    It seems strange that you want to know about how two men have intimate relations. But who am I to judge.

You know what really seems STRANGE? That you said you would have sex with one. Maybe I'm just old fashioned but I remember when men were men and women were women.

I remember when men were men and women were women.

and the women were glad they weren't BETA MALES like they pussies we have now.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

You know what really seems STRANGE? That you said you would have sex with one. Maybe I'm just old fashioned but I remember when men were men and women were women.
    The fact you actually think I would tell you anything personal about myself is laughable. I know the kind of person you are and would never give you real ammunition.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    The fact you actually think I would tell you anything personal about myself is laughable. I know the kind of person you are and would never give you real ammunition.

Wrong. You're on record, buddy. You said you would date a trans woman and wouldn't hold their past against them. You embarrassed? You want a do-over? We all read it.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Wrong. You're on record, buddy. You said you would date a trans woman and wouldn't hold their past against them. You embarrassed? You want a do-over? We all read it.
    As I said, knowing how dishonestly you argue I know not to post anything personal. It's funny that you think I would.