Page 35 of 1627 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445851355351035 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Ford invests $1 billion in German plant, targets move to 'all-electric' passenger vehicles in Europe by 2030
    PUBLISHED WED, FEB 17 2021 5:00 AM EST
    UPDATED THU, FEB 18 2021 3:27 AM EST
    Anmar Frangoul
    KEY POINTS
    Ford is targeting a "completely all-electric" offering for passenger vehicles by 2030.
    The company, alongside several other major carmakers, is looking to ramp up its electric offering in the years ahead.
    moving the plant to germany doesn't help AMERICAN workers.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    moving the plant to germany doesn't help AMERICAN workers.

Yes it does try google it really works.
    Plant was already there Genius

List of Ford factories - Wikipedia

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Hilarious Deny, deny, deny.
    mirror mirror on the wall who's the Biggest BL of all.

Biden is losing it, son. He can't remember where he is or what he's doing. Read this:

Watch: Kamala Harris Reminds Joe Biden to Pick Up His Mask After Speech

Vice President Kamala Harris had to remind President Joe Biden to re-don his mask Thursday after he left it at a podium during a speech at the White House.
    Biden repeatedly urged Americans to wear masks to help stop the spread of the coronavirus.

“For God’s sake, wear a mask!” Biden said during his speech, marking the 50 millionth shot of the coronavirus vaccine administered to Americans.
    But after his speech, Biden wandered away from the podium without his mask and spoke to a nurse who had administered vaccine shots earlier in the event.
    As Biden approached her to greet Harris, the vice president looked at him and asked,”Where’s your mask?”

“My mask,” Biden remembered, walking back to the podium to retrieve his mask and put it on. “My mask. My mask.”
    Biden and Harris left the event together, both wearing their masks as they exited the stage.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Biden is losing it, son. He can't remember where he is or what he's doing. Read this:

Watch: Kamala Harris Reminds Joe Biden to Pick Up His Mask After Speech

Vice President Kamala Harris had to remind President Joe Biden to re-don his mask Thursday after he left it at a podium during a speech at the White House.
    Biden repeatedly urged Americans to wear masks to help stop the spread of the coronavirus.

“For God’s sake, wear a mask!” Biden said during his speech, marking the 50 millionth shot of the coronavirus vaccine administered to Americans.
    But after his speech, Biden wandered away from the podium without his mask and spoke to a nurse who had administered vaccine shots earlier in the event.
    As Biden approached her to greet Harris, the vice president looked at him and asked,”Where’s your mask?”

“My mask,” Biden remembered, walking back to the podium to retrieve his mask and put it on. “My mask. My mask.”
    Biden and Harris left the event together, both wearing their masks as they exited the stage.

if he can't remember where he left his mask.. will he remember where he left the nuke codes?

Hilarious watching the meltdown

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    if he can't remember where he left his mask.. will he remember where he left the nuke codes?

The man is on stage reminding folks to wear and mask and forgets his mask.

I have a theory. The reason his fellow democrats are coming out publicly asking Joe to give up the nuclear codes is because I expect an announcement before the end of the year that Joe is stepping down due to mental health issues. They're trying to get out in front of the story.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Fellow democrats want to cut Joe's nuts off.

Little buddy, I know it's hard for you to accept the truth that Joe's brain is in steep decline. Read it for yourself. This is from the liberal website POLITICO:

Nearly three dozen House Democrats on Monday called on Biden to relinquish his sole authority to launch nuclear weapons, in the latest appeal to reform the command-and-control structure so that no single person can initiate a nuclear war

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/morning-defense/2021/02/23/tester-outlines-defense-budget-strategy-793538
    It is a preemptive strike in case donny boy gets in again to prevent him from doing something more stupid than all the stupid things he has already done.
    You should know that. You are well aware of all the stupid things donny boy has done. You were one of his biggest bootlickers.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    It is a preemptive strike in case donny boy gets in again to prevent him from doing something more stupid than all the stupid things he has already done.
    You should know that. You are well aware of all the stupid things donny boy has done. You were one of his biggest bootlickers.

This guy loves to try to be like me. Bootlicker? Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but try to come up with original content.

The Meltdown is Hilarious yep YOU

The man is on stage reminding folks to wear and mask and forgets his mask.

I have a theory. The reason his fellow democrats are coming out publicly asking Joe to give up the nuclear codes is because I expect an announcement before the end of the year that Joe is stepping down due to mental health issues. They're trying to get out in front of the story.
    I say by mid summer Joe will be retired.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk