Page 47 of 1624 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657971475471047 ... LastLast

Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    This issue at hand isn't if Cuomo should be punished if he's guilty. Anyone that is guilty should be punished.

The issue at hand is if all women should be believed. If you can stop being a cowardly bullshit artist for a second, maybe we could have a productive debate for once. But having a productive debate isn't your thing. You'd rather be a coward than to actually debate.
    Funny how you don't believe anything said about the Biggest loser grabbing $$$$$
    Asking for a Friend

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

This issue at hand isn't if Cuomo should be punished if he's guilty. Anyone that is guilty should be punished.

The issue at hand is if all women should be believed. If you can stop being a cowardly bullshit artist for a second, maybe we could have a productive debate for once. But having a productive debate isn't your thing. You'd rather be a coward than to actually debate.
    Don't you see the pattern here Fabricator? Someone answers your question and then you try to make yourself feel superior and make it seem like they didn't, and sometimes you actually change the question and try to pass it off as the same question. If your need for superiority is that strong I'll boost your self esteem for you. Ready? Who's the superior boy? Is it you? It sure is. You're such a superior boy. Yes you are.
    There does that help?

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    But how much DIDN'T the top 1 percent pay is the question

What do you believe?
    IMHO the top 1% should pay no more than 1%.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    IMHO the top 1% should pay no more than 1%.
    "No more than 1%" what? Please expand

"No more than 1%" what? Please expand
    He wants Billionaires to pay 1% in taxes and get the working class to pay the rest.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    He wants Billionaires to pay 1% in taxes and get the working class to pay the rest.

If that's true, it is kinda ridiculous

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Don't you see the pattern here Fabricator? Someone answers your question and then you try to make yourself feel superior and make it seem like they didn't, and sometimes you actually change the question and try to pass it off as the same question. If your need for superiority is that strong I'll boost your self esteem for you. Ready? Who's the superior boy? Is it you? It sure is. You're such a superior boy. Yes you are.
    There does that help?

Look, you idiot, I didn't ask you if he should go to jail if he's guilty. I asked you if you believed the 2 women or not. You never answered. That requires a yes or no answer.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Look, you idiot, I didn't ask you if he should go to jail if he's guilty. I asked you if you believed the 2 women or not. You never answered. That requires a yes or no answer.
    Look Fabricator, I don't know either woman enough to be able to judge if they are telling the truth or not. If you know them better than I do I will defer to your opinion. If you don't know them any better than I do then shut up about it. Are we good, Mr Superior?

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Look Fabricator, I don't know either woman enough to be able to judge if they are telling the truth or not. If you know them better than I do I will defer to your opinion. If you don't know them any better than I do then shut up about it. Are we good, Mr Superior?

Stop being an idiot. You know damn well that when republicans were accused of sexual harassments that democrats said the women should be believed. I'm on record as saying the women should NOT be believed whether it be a republican or dem that is accused. This isn't some gotcha moment. I simply want to know where you stand but getting a straight answer from you is like pulling teeth.

Stop being an idiot. You know damn well that when republicans were accused of sexual harassments that democrats said the women should be believed. I'm on record as saying the women should NOT be believed whether it be a republican or dem that is accused. This isn't some gotcha moment. I simply want to know where you stand but getting a straight answer from you is like pulling teeth.
    So you believe No one and Nothing
    Hopefully if you can find a women or partner please tell them Your opinion on Sexual Assault.

Any and all claims should be investigated.