Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by progoffice View Post
    Apparently we are still living in the past. We keep trying the same thing and expecting different results. Yes, time to move on.

Thanks for supporting President Biden Plans

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    For nearly one in three Americans, a restaurant provided their first job. More than half of all Americans have worked in a restaurant at some point in their lives. This is an industry that provides more opportunity for minority managers than any other. This is an industry where the staff feels like family — and often is family.
    Our new Restaurant Revitalization Fund, made possible by the American Rescue Plan, will provide direct relief to restaurants and other hard-hit food establishments—bars, bakeries, food stands, food trucks, caterers. We’re putting the American Rescue Plan to work quickly and effectively, and showing the American people that their government can deliver for them again.
    Visit sba.gov/restaurants to learn more about the program and how to apply.
    from what I have read on this... it only applies to: minorities ... women .. vets... but no whites need apply... sounds like discrimination to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    from what I have read on this... it only applies to: minorities ... women .. vets... but no whites need apply... sounds like discrimination to me.

Reading Required understanding YOUR problem

Then you should have no problem applying

Reading Required understanding YOUR problem

Then you should have no problem applying
    my ability with the english language is far superior to yours in reading .. comprehension..spelling and proper use of the words.

your constant use of " Reading Required understanding YOUR problem " is getting very old since you seem to use it on just about every post.. time to update your comedy material.

I make my own breakfast lunch and dinners so I rarely visit any eating establishment, bet you can't say the same tho. Burgers much?

did you even CHECK the requirements for applying for that program? NOPE didn't think so.

try using Duck Duck Go next time it gives you more of a truthful search than Google.

my ability with the english language is far superior to yours in reading .. comprehension..spelling and proper use of the words.

your constant use of " Reading Required understanding YOUR problem " is getting very old since you seem to use it on just about every post.. time to update your comedy material.

I make my own breakfast lunch and dinners so I rarely visit any eating establishment, bet you can't say the same tho. Burgers much?

did you even CHECK the requirements for applying for that program? NOPE didn't think so.

try using Duck Duck Go next time it gives you more of a truthful search than Google.

Here you go
    Who can apply
    Eligible entities who have experienced pandemic-related revenue loss include:

Restaurants
    Food stands, food trucks, food carts
    Caterers
    Bars, saloons, lounges, taverns
    Snack and nonalcoholic beverage bars
    Bakeries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
    Brewpubs, tasting rooms, taprooms (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
    Breweries and/or microbreweries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
    Wineries and distilleries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
    Inns (onsite sales of food and beverage to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
    Licensed facilities or premises of a beverage alcohol producer where the public may taste, sample, or purchase products

Here you go
    Who can apply
    Eligible entities who have experienced pandemic-related revenue loss include:

Restaurants
    Food stands, food trucks, food carts
    Caterers
    Bars, saloons, lounges, taverns
    Snack and nonalcoholic beverage bars
    Bakeries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
    Brewpubs, tasting rooms, taprooms (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
    Breweries and/or microbreweries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
    Wineries and distilleries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
    Inns (onsite sales of food and beverage to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
    Licensed facilities or premises of a beverage alcohol producer where the public may taste, sample, or purchase products

NOT what TYPE of businesses but WHO OWNS them... Reading and comprehension required.

NOT what TYPE of businesses but WHO OWNS them... Reading and comprehension required.

Who owns them Phil This is FUN

Senior Tech 250+ Posts progoffice's Avatar

Thanks for supporting President Biden Plans
    Not that we needed proof, but you just proved your insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by progoffice View Post
    Not that we needed proof, but you just proved your insanity.
    Not that we needed proof, but you just proved your insanity Glad you confirmed it I was worried

Retired 10,000+ Posts

For nearly one in three Americans, a restaurant provided their first job. More than half of all Americans have worked in a restaurant at some point in their lives. This is an industry that provides more opportunity for minority managers than any other. This is an industry where the staff feels like family — and often is family.
    Our new Restaurant Revitalization Fund, made possible by the American Rescue Plan, will provide direct relief to restaurants and other hard-hit food establishments—bars, bakeries, food stands, food trucks, caterers. We’re putting the American Rescue Plan to work quickly and effectively, and showing the American people that their government can deliver for them again.
    Visit sba.gov/restaurants to learn more about the program and how to apply.
    I wouldn't call fast food outlet a restaurant. The planned increase in the minimum wage will kill a large portion of those entry level jobs and many of the ones left will end up being taken by senior citizens trying to supplement what they get from Social Security who have already developed good work habits.

What's with this "Our new Restaurant Revitalization Fund"? You are not a member of Congress and therefore have nothing to do with what they do.