Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

More bad news for the dimwits:

New polling shows Sen. Dianne Feinstein sporting only a 35 percent approval rating compared with a 46 percent disapproval rating, the Berkeley Institute of Governmental Studies found in a survey released last Thursday. According to the Daily Caller News Foundation, that’s tied for the lowest number since she entered the upper chamber in 1992.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

... more evidence that you need to find something else to do with your time rather than recite every biased Republican messages that you can find about how the ex President had the election stolen from him and how bad President Biden is doing.

... news flash! The economy is booming and the CDC issued guidance that you do not have to wear masks all the time anymore.

Time to step outside your foxhole and breathe some fresh air.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... more evidence that you need to find something else to do with your time rather than recite every biased Republican messages that you can find about how the ex President had the election stolen from him and how bad President Biden is doing.

...(1). news flash! The economy is booming and the CDC issued guidance that you do not have to wear masks all the time anymore.

(2). Time to step outside your foxhole and breathe some fresh air.
    (1). News Flash! The longer Biden is in office, the worse off we'll be! If the economy is "doing so well", then why do we need another 2 Trillion dollar "democrat pet projects" bill?? I can only find some ultra-liberal sources that say our economy is "booming" under biden (2 of those articles brought to you by your beloved CNN), and even then....they tout the Stimulus payments that went out under TRUMP....and a smooth vaccine rollout which CNN says "is like a stimulus in itself", which, again, was brought to you by the efforts of President Trump's administration!!
    Lol.....your naivety is showing again.

(2). You aren't one of those people that actually stayed inside out of fear that the "big bad china virus" was going to get you. Are you?
    I'm sure Phil spent Plenty O' Time outside. He's not the type to be gripped by the fear and hysteria whipped up by the liberal media and their puppet masters. Unlike you.
    Omertà

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    (1). News Flash! The longer Biden is in office, the worse off we'll be! If the economy is "doing so well", then why do we need another 2 Trillion dollar "democrat pet projects" bill?? I can only find some ultra-liberal sources that say our economy is "booming" under biden (2 of those articles brought to you by your beloved CNN), and even then....they tout the Stimulus payments that went out under TRUMP....and a smooth vaccine rollout which CNN says "is like a stimulus in itself", which, again, was brought to you by the efforts of President Trump's administration!!

(2). You aren't one of those people that actually stayed inside out of fear that the "big bad china virus" was going to get you. Are you?
    I'm sure Phil spent Plenty O' Time outside. He's not the type to be gripped by the fear and hysteria whipped up by the liberal media and their puppet masters. Unlike you.
    i bet i spend more time outside in one day than these cowering fools do in a week. I go out working in the yard .. take a short break inside then back out side. I get up at 6am EST and hit the hay around 12:30 - 1:30 am.

the only thing I really fear is seeing my country going to shit under biden. The liberal media admits they were extra hard on Trump to make him look bad 95% of the reports on Trump were bad and the NYT admitted it was all planned.

Puppet Master Hilarious

Sorry Buddy we need roads and bridges FIXED

JOBS JOBS JOBS

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post

.... you will have to wait at least 3.5 years to try and convince the majority of Americans that President Biden is wrong. Good luck!

The ex President will never be allowed back in the White House as criminal charges are to be filed against him soon by multiple state gov'ts.

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post

The ex President will never be allowed back in the White House as criminal charges are to be filed against him soon by multiple state gov'ts.

Grain of salt. Your have a terrible track record on predictions. In fact, what ever you predict, I'll bet the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Grain of salt. Your have a terrible track record on predictions. In fact, what ever you predict, I'll bet the opposite.
    did you hear what 'prince harry' said about out 1st Amendment rights? " It's BONKERS " I invited him and his female to pack their bags and move to Africa if he isn't happy with our laws...

Because frankly I can do without an anti-American FUCK talking that way about OUR Country.. he fled England because the royal family was racist...

they can all drown in the Lake of Fire.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Puppet Master Hilarious

Sorry Buddy we need roads and bridges FIXED

JOBS JOBS JOBS
    Most of the roads and bridges that need fixed in our country are located in poorly-run democrat states and cities. Go ahead and do some research to prove me wrong!
    That's not the point though. When you try pimping an "infrastructure bill"......it shouldn't be a bill that is only 6% actual infrastructure, and 90% "redefined infrastructure"/ democrat wish list. They can call it whatever they want, but we all know that it's a "pet project bill". You'd be a completely ignorant fool to believe otherwise!

And what about "JOBS JOBS JOBS"??? LOL!!!
    Remember the dismal April Jobs report and the amended (lower) March numbers? Do you remember the jobs lost in biden's first week in office, or the people that refuse to get off their asses to go get a job because unemployment suits them just fine?
    Pepperidge Farm remembers.

So...let me correct that for you.............
    "BIDEN KILLS JOBS JOBS JOBS".
    or
    "JOBS JOBS JOBS...Only some people want them"
    Omertà

Independent Federal Investigative Agency Concludes Biden's HUD Secretary Violated a Major Government Law: Report

President Joe Biden’s new Housing and Urban Development secretary, Marcia Fudge, violated the Hatch Act in March when she highlighted Democrats’ chances to win a U.S. Senate seat from Ohio in the 2022 election, according to the Office of Special Counsel.
    The 1939 Hatch Act bans most partisan political activities by government officials while acting in their official capacity.
    The Office of Special Counsel — an independent federal investigative agency — issued a Thursday letter on the matter to Americans for Public Trust, a nonpartisan watchdog group that had complained to the office about Fudge’s conduct that day.

According to a White House transcript of her March 18 briefing, the former House representative from Ohio was first asked to discuss who might take her place in Congress, but passed on making any comments about that race.
    “How about the Senate race in your state?” a reporter asked. “Is there a Democrat that should run?”

“Oh, absolutely,” replied Fudge, a Democrat, who was then asked to identify the fellow Democrats she thought should run.
    “Well, I have two friends that are thinking about it. Tim Ryan, of course, is thinking about it. I understand that Nan Whaley is thinking about it. I mean, I think we’re going to put a good person in that race, no matter who we choose. But they’re both friends,” she said.

“I think we have a good shot at it. I know people have written off Ohio. I haven’t written off Ohio. I believe we can win the Senate race,” she said.
    The Office of Special Counsel said Fudge crossed a line.

“By stating, for example, that ‘we have a good shot at it’ and ‘I believe we can win the Senate race,’ Secretary Fudge showed support for the Democratic Party with respect to the Ohio Senate race while speaking in her official capacity,” the OSC letter to Americans for Public Trust said.
    “Accordingly, OSC has concluded that she violated the Hatch Act during her official appearance at the March 18 press briefing,” the letter added.
    However, Fudge was only given a warning. The letter explained why.

“But considering that shortly after the incident Secretary Fudge expressed remorse about her statement and that HUD ethics officials counseled her about the Hatch Act, OSC has closed this matter by issuing her a warning letter,” the OSC stated.
    “Please note that Secretary Fudge has been advised that if in the future she engages in prohibited political activity we will consider such activity to be a willful and knowing violation of the law that could result in further action.”

Americans for Public Trust said in its letter of complaint that Fudge “used her first public appearance to express support for her political party’s chances in an upcoming Senate race.”
    “The American people are entitled to trust in their government, knowing that political opining has no place during the performance of official business duties. Therefore, we respectfully urge OSC to investigate this matter and any potential violations of the Hatch Act and standards of government employees,” the letter said.

Richard Painter, the chief White House ethics lawyer during the era of former President George W. Bush, said there was no question that Fudge broke the rules, according to The Washington Post.
    “Under the Hatch Act, if you are giving an official policy talk at the White House, you cannot talk about the prospects for the Democratic Party or Republican Party in an Ohio Senate race,” he said. “It’s completely inappropriate and would violate the Hatch Act.”

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/05/14/p...ion/index.html