Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by progoffice View Post
    The problem is the left views self reliance as being selfish and welfare as a form of charity. I think it's pretty selfish to depend on others for your own survival, and if I want to donate to my favorite charity I will - I shouldn't be forced to.
    your favorite charity will be on the chopping block soon.... they are taking a closer look who qualifies as a 501c3 now.. you know to make sure they are paying their fair share.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    You seem compelled to insult people simply because they have an opinion that is different than yours.
    Golly gee wow!!!!!!! That is exactly what you liberal do. In fact it is exactly what you are doing. If you don't like what some has to say, ignore it and scroll on.

A Federal Agency Is Investigating the Actions of Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer

Federal officials are investigating a possible regulation violation on the part of Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer during her March trip to Florida to visit her father.
    The Michigan Democrat flew on a private jet from Lansing, Michigan, to West Palm Beach, Florida, to spend the weekend with her ailing father from March 12 to March 15, WDIV-TV reported.
    On Monday, the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services confirmed that her trip did not follow the travel guidelines issued on Feb. 22.

The MDHHS guidance asked travelers to receive a PCR viral COVID-19 test one to three days before heading out of state and three to five days after they return home.
    Michigan residents were also advised to self-quarantine for seven days after returning from their trip.

WDIV reported that the governor had bypassed the self-quarantine and that the governor’s office would not give out specifics on when she was tested.
    The governor’s office told WDIV that the guidelines were not executive orders and Whitmer had followed all orders.

The Federal Aviation Administration announced it was investigating the case Tuesday morning.
    “We confirmed that Air Eagle does not have a Part 135 certificate,” an FAA spokesperson told WDIV.

Monday reports said that the Detroit company that owns the plane Whitmer used for travel does not have the certificate to legally operate charter flights.
    “It’s premature to conclude that a violation of federal aviation regulations occurred,” the spokesperson continued.
    “The FAA is looking into the matter.”

Prior to her trip, Whitmer had warned Michiganders against traveling to Florida.
    “Michigan and Florida are not next to each other. But this is the time in the year that snowbirds come home from Florida, where people are going on spring break, and all of these things can contribute to spread,” she said on the NBC program “Meet the Press.”

“That’s why we’re imploring people to take this seriously, mask up, get tested.”
    Michigan Republicans have said that Whitmer’s trip was a “blatant display of hypocrisy.”

“Gretchen Whitmer’s blatant display of hypocrisy is an insult to every single Michigander impacted by her lockdown orders and travel warnings,” Michigan Republican Party Communications Director Ted Goodman said, according to WILX-TV.
    “Not only did Whitmer and her top staffers vacation to Florida, but they tried to keep it a secret because for Whitmer, it’s — rules for thee, but not for me.”

It should be clear to all by now the dimwits feel they are above any laws they set for others... there are too many instances across the country that point to that.. from NY - IL - NC - CA - WA.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    dimwits develop a severe case of the rash when you bring FACTS and logic into the argument .... because the only they can bring to the table is feelings and emotions.

How would you know this? You haven't been it the habit of posting any facts.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

You seem compelled to insult people simply because they have an opinion that is different than yours. Why is that? And no, I'm not offended, just curious why this is.
    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Golly gee wow!!!!!!! That is exactly what you liberal do. In fact it is exactly what you are doing. If you don't like what some has to say, ignore it and scroll on.
    If my statement above insulted you I apologise.

you wouldn't know a fact if it throat punched you

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

So, I guess I am in no danger of being throat punched from any of you posts. Whew

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

... a lot of 'roid rage from the Amigos today. Mostly all obscene venting reminiscent of a teenager, no facts.

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... a lot of 'roid rage from the Amigos today. Mostly all obscene venting reminiscent of a teenager, no facts.
    i have posted plenty of facts.. the problem is you liberals just don't like the facts presented.

clearly you use terms that don't apply to the situation. I don't take drugs to enhance anything... in fact I don't take any drugs at all. my doctor has has taken me off all meds, As I have clearly stated in the past... so again you are talking out of where you shit from.