Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I couldn't help but to laugh uncontrollably when I read that. It was just so damn crazy that I could help it. What did the LGBT soldiers do to defeat the confederacy? Blow 'em to death? lol
    the term LGBTQ+ wasn't even known back then.

Being Gay was considered to be against the word of God, and IF anyone was gay they were looked upon as poorly as a witch.

with the suicide rate being greater than that of VETS I highly doubt they would be good for any around them. In fact the military folks I know wouldn't trust them to have their backs ( or their 6's )

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    how blind can you be time and time AGAIN i have posted articles showing you where illegals have been caught voting.

just because there's a law doesn't mean that that law can't be broken,

there are laws against:

murder.
    driving drunk.
    felons with fire arms.

even you can't be as stupid to think just because there's a law that it hasn't been violated! or can you be that stupid? yup I guess you can.
    Here in California we have 2 laws that they take advantage of all the time, Motor Voter where you can register to vote at your nearest DVM office and driver licensing for non citizens.

Illegal aliens by their very presence have shown that are not subject to the jurisdiction thereof, that is they do not respect any of our laws.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

You know what pisses me off more than the lies coming from democrats? The fact that they think we're dumb enough to believe 'em.

You know what pisses me off more than that? A lot of people do believe those lies. We've got a lot of dumb folks in the USA.
    You must be talking about the ones who push the lie that the November election was stolen. Oh, and don't forget the ones who believe that lie.

You know what pisses me off more than the lies coming from democrats? The fact that they think we're dumb enough to believe 'em.

You know what pisses me off more than that? A lot of people do believe those lies. We've got a lot of dumb folks in the USA.
    You prove Your dumb everyday.

Entertainment at times and Sad

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

... a lot of US citizens are dumb as rocks. Many never get their information from more than one source.

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... a lot of US citizens are dumb as rocks. Many never get their information from more than one source.
    at least we don't all smoke pot and listen to CNN and MSNBC and believe what bullshit they say.

the ones that ARE dumb as rocks smoke dope... and act like DOPES.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Yeah they are called low information Democrat voters.Their one source is the Liberal Media.

I think the thing that bothers me most about SSG and copier addict is there support for racists.

Judge halts Biden's racist-based aid for farmers, says challenge is 'likely to succeed'

A Wisconsin federal judge ordered a temporary halt to a $4 billion race-based federal relief program for farmers on Thursday.

A group of White farmers had filed a lawsuit arguing the policy discriminates against them.

Milwaukee District Judge William Griesbach issued a temporary restraining order, noting the White farmers "are likely to succeed on the merits of their claim that the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) " use of race-based criteria in the administration of the program violates their right to equal protection under the law," according to NBC News.

"The obvious response to a government agency that claims it continues to discriminate against farmers because of their race or national origin is to direct it to stop: it is not to direct it to intentionally discriminate against others on the basis of their race and national origin," Griesbach continued.

The USDA said it disagreed with the restraining order.

"We respectfully disagree with this temporary order and USDA will continue to forcefully defend our ability to carry out this act of Congress and deliver debt relief to socially disadvantaged borrowers," a USDA spokesperson told Fox News. "When the temporary order is lifted, USDA will be prepared to provide the debt relief authorized by Congress."

FARMERS REACT TO BILLIONS IN COVID RELIEF BILL FOR MINORITY FARMERS

The $4 billion provision was part of President Joe Biden’s American Rescue package, and the funds were to be used to pay up to 120% of "socially disadvantaged," or Black, Hispanic, Asian or Native American farmers' outstanding debt. Twelve White farmers from 9 states filed suit arguing that excluding them from the aid on account of race violated their constitutional rights.

"I think you have to take you back 20, 30 years when we know for a fact that socially disadvantaged producers were discriminated against by the United States Department of Agriculture. We know this. We have reimbursed people in the past for those acts of discrimination, but we've never absolutely dealt with the cumulative effect," Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack said, defending the aid.

The USDA settled multi-billion-dollar discrimination lawsuits with minority farmers in 1999 and 2010.

AGRICULTURE SECRETARY DEFENDS RACE-BASED COVID AID, CITING HISTORICAL DISCRIMINATION

"Secondly, when you look at the Covid relief packages that had been passed and distributed by USDA prior to the American rescue plan, and you take a look at who disproportionately received the benefits of those covid payments, it's pretty clear that white farmers did pretty well under that program because of the way it was structured and structured on size and structured on production. So I think there is a very legitimate reason for doing what we are doing," the secretary continued.

Black farmers accounted for approximately one-sixth of farmers in 1920, but less than 2% of farms were run by Black producers by 2017, according to USDA data.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Minority farmers have maintained for decades that they have been unfairly denied government loans and other forms of assistance. Many of them complained that under Vilsack’s previous tenure - as agriculture secretary during the Obama years - he did little to settle a backlog of 14,000 discrimination complaints from the Bush administration. The Bush administration had found discrimination in only one of those cases.

This is the type slime we have in Congress! We need to purge Congress of these type people NOW! and all that back her...

DEPORTATIONS NOW!

Hamas Releases Statement on Ilhan Omar, Terror Group 'Highly Appreciates' Her Stance on Palestine

Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, who this week infuriated seemingly everyone, appears to be making some allies abroad.
    Those allies aren’t exactly the kind of people one would expect a sitting member of the House of Representatives to pull into her orbit, but then again, Omar isn’t your average lawmaker.
    The congresswoman managed to elicit a statement from the Islamic terrorist group Hamas on Friday, days after she made many of her colleagues and fellow Americans livid when she broadly portrayed both democratic governments and international terror groups as war criminals.

In a statement on Omar, Hamas public relations man Basem Naim actually excoriated the Minnesota Democrat.
    “The remarks made by US congresswoman Ilhan Omar are very peculiar; she equated between the victim and the executioner when she treated the resistance of the Palestinian people, the Israeli crimes in Palestine, and the US aggression in Afghanistan as an equal footing,” Naim said.

Sure, there was some biting criticism. Terrorists can be a tough crowd. But the terror group’s PR department also shared praise for the Muslim-American lawmaker.
    “Hamas highly appreciates Omar’s stances in support of justice and the rights of the oppressed around the world, foremost among them is the just rights of the Palestinian people,” Naim said.

“However, it is unacceptable to make such an unfair comparison, which contradicts with basic norms of justice and international law,” he added.
    Naim went on to portray Palestinians living in Israel as victims of an occupying regime.

“The Palestinian people have been living under the Israeli occupation for more than seven decades, during which they have experienced unbearable suffering and against whom heinous crimes were committed,” he said.
    “The Palestinians have remained steadfast in their struggle for their freedom and independence, offered every possible chance to make a just peace, and made several concessions to regain their rights through peaceful means within the context of international legitimacy.”
    Omar on Monday accused the U.S., Hamas, Israel, Afghanistan and the Taliban of committing “atrocities” in a screed that left some angry, and others scratching their heads, during a conversation in which she essentially put all parties on an equal footing while speaking with Secretary of State Antony Blinken.

“So in both these cases [of Israel and Afghanistan], if domestic courts can’t or won’t pursue justice, and we oppose the [International Criminal Court], where do we think the victims of these supposed crimes can go for justice? … What justice mechanisms do you support for them?” she asked the secretary of state.
    Omar shared a snippet of their conversation online and added a comment.

“We must have the same level of accountability and justice for all victims of crimes against humanity. We have seen unthinkable atrocities committed by the U.S., Hamas, Israel, Afghanistan, and the Taliban. I asked @SecBlinken where people are supposed to go for justice,” she commented.
    Omar didn’t just upset Hamas with her remarks. She also upset her Jewish Democratic colleagues in the House, who demanded she clarify why she would place “the US and Israel in the same category as Hamas and the Taliban.”
    On Monday, the congresswoman drew the ire of conservatives, a number of Democrats and Hamas, the terrorist group which spent last month firing thousands of rockets into Israeli cities in order to further its cause.

The group’s mission is to wipe Israel off the map. While Hamas might not see Omar as being fully onboard with the destruction of the state of Israel, the group signaled it sees in her a potential ally. Hamas has few open allies in Washington.
    Buried in the terror group’s statement condemning Omar’s equating of Hamas to the U.S. and Israel was also a bit of praise that was not offered to her by her other critics.
    Hamas signaled that while it understands the Democrat might not be an open cheerleader for the group’s fanatical views, both parties at least share some common ground.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

I think the thing that bothers me most about SSG and copier addict is there support for racists.
    You certainly have a lot of things that "bother you most". If EVERYTHING bothers you, maybe you're the problem.