Retired 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Robinh View Post
    600,000 American's died of Covid due to Trump's inept handling of this pandemic, but 700,000 people died of AIDs and Uncle Ronnie wouldn't even say the word AIDs. Reagan made a deal with the Iranian terrorists to keep American's hostage, he sold drugs to buy guns and promote war around the world and only William Barr saved him from going to jail for his crimes.

When it comes to being a rotten president, Reagan makes Trump look like a piker.
    I would advise that you do some research before posting liberal lies. President Donald Trump one of the first world leaders to recognize SARS-CoV-2 as a major world health threat. The Democrat party and the liberal media did everything they could to block his efforts to protect the American people. IMHO more than half the deaths in 2020 were due to the Democrats blocking everything that President Trump tried to do. Maybe you need to review Sara Carters blog starting from the oldest. CORONAVIRUS UPDATES: 1,417,889 infected, 85,906 deaths in U.S. - Sara A. Carter : Sara A. Carter
    Also read the thread that I started last February, before the pandemic was declared. Latest on the Corona Virus

As for numbers, are you trying to say that no one has died under President Biden's watch. The latest total for the US as I am typing this reply is 627,297. The total US deaths as of January 19, 2021, the last day of President Trump's first term was 392,428. That means that in the 6 months that Joe Biden has benn president, 234,869 have died.
    COVID Live Update: 195,866,594 Cases and 4,191,344 Deaths from the Coronavirus - Worldometer
    Page not found | The COVID Tracking Project

Wow April Fools Day already

It goes away with the heat
    Totally under control
    one person from china
    just like the Flu but you die

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Allow me to assure you. I am not STUPID. I would never attempt to engage in an honest, intelligent conversation with a delusional Trumpster.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I would advise that you do some research before posting liberal lies. President Donald Trump one of the first world leaders to recognize SARS-CoV-2 as a major world health threat. The Democrat party and the liberal media did everything they could to block his efforts to protect the American people. IMHO more than half the deaths in 2020 were due to the Democrats blocking everything that President Trump tried to do. Maybe you need to review Sara Carters blog starting from the oldest. CORONAVIRUS UPDATES: 1,417,889 infected, 85,906 deaths in U.S. - Sara A. Carter : Sara A. Carter
    Also read the thread that I started last February, before the pandemic was declared. Latest on the Corona Virus

As for numbers, are you trying to say that no one has died under President Biden's watch. The latest total for the US as I am typing this reply is 627,297. The total US deaths as of January 19, 2021, the last day of President Trump's first term was 392,428. That means that in the 6 months that Joe Biden has benn president, 234,869 have died.
    COVID Live Update: 195,866,594 Cases and 4,191,344 Deaths from the Coronavirus - Worldometer

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

How is it that you amigos always leave out the FACT that donny boy said he purposely down played the seriousness of the pandemic? Why can't you admit it? He did

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robinh View Post
    Allow me to assure you. I am not STUPID. I would never attempt to engage in an honest, intelligent conversation with a delusional Trumpster.
    No one called you STUPID except you. I noted that you, like all the other TDS liberals on this site, failed to research your previous reply to this thread. Now I provided you with facts and links where you could look up those facts. If you choose to ignore those facts, then it is your own actions that make you ignorant.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    How is it that you amigos always leave out the FACT that donny boy said he purposely down played the seriousness of the pandemic? Why can't you admit it? He did
    Please support your claim or STFU. Read through Sarah Carter's blog. You will find that it was the Democrats for the most part down played the seriousness of the pandemic.

The following is from January 28, 2020
    The White House has told airline executives it’s considering suspending flights from China to the U.S. amid an escalating outbreak of a new coronavirus that has infected thousands of people across the world, people familiar with the matter said. The restrictions could affect flights into and out of China, as well as airports across the United States, the officials said.
    Nancy Pelosi said that such action would be racist and the liberal media supported her.

Please support your claim or STFU. Read through Sarah Carter's blog. You will find that it was the Democrats for the most part down played the seriousness of the pandemic.

The White House has told airline executives it’s considering suspending flights from China to the U.S. amid an escalating outbreak of a new coronavirus that has infected thousands of people across the world, people familiar with the matter said. The restrictions could affect flights into and out of China, as well as airports across the United States, the officials said.
    Nancy Pelosi said that such action would be racist and the liberal media supported her.
    GUESS who was incharge Yep The LOSER

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Come on Slim!! It was all over the place when Woodward interviewed him for his book. Look it up. I'm sure even the browser you use will find it. If you can't find it let me know. I would be happy to post it for you to ignore.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Real Identity Comes Out of Capitol Cop Who Lied During Jan. 6 Hearing - Chicks On The Right

Dunn actually sat in front of lawmakers for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s “Select Committee on the January 6th Insurrection” and lied about the death of one of his own colleagues, late Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick. Fact Check Exposes Major Lie: Capitol Cop Claims Death of Officer Brian Sicknick Occurred Due to Injuries on Jan. 6 - Analyzing America
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...146_story.html

U.S. Capitol Police officer Harry Dunn, the man Democrats paraded out in front of the country for their Jan. 6 commission farce on Tuesday, is more than a law enforcement officer — he’s also a raging leftist. https://www.westernjournal.com/capit...ted-blm-riots/