Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    The African Virus will be the final blow to what's left of Joe's tenure. It's kinda ironic that Africa will be Joe's downfall. lol
    What a guy rooting for America to Fail.

Your a special kind of LOSER

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post

I've noticed that your spelling has improved as of late. I'd like to think that I played a small role in your improvement. There's still much work to do but you deserve a pat on the back. Keep up the hard work.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Billy's going after women's right to vote and drive next. We gotta keep women in their place. They're getting too uppity with wanting to control their own bodies and such.
    I saw in another thread where he was melting over his choice to eat meat. He really didn't see the hypocrisy in his rant.
    One thing to remember is that the Roe V Wade ruling had to do with the right to privacy not the right to choose. Either way the vaccine mandates are a violation of both rights. Wouldn't it be fantastic that in making their decision SCOTUS also declared the mandates a violation of the Constitution.

Oh, by the way, Planned Parenthood by their very existence violates a woman's right to privacy.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Wrong again. We want America and the Constitution to succeed. At the current time that is only possible if the current Communistic administration fails in their attempt to destroy both.

I've noticed that your spelling has improved as of late. I'd like to think that I played a small role in your improvement. There's still much work to do but you deserve a pat on the back. Keep up the hard work.
    When you figure out how a paper tray works on Kyocera let us all know

Maybe you can post it in What you learned in school today?

Ooops. I spoke too soon.

You should have said: You're, not your.

I'm gonna need you to stay after school and work on your homonyms.

If you don't know what that is, google it.

You're 63 years old but it's never too late.

Ooops. I spoke too soon.

You should have said: You're, not your.

I'm gonna need you to stay after school and work on your homonyms.

If you don't know what that is, google it.

You're 63 years old but it's never too late.
    You boobs rubobs pumpkins fall for the spelling every time

Yep a special kind of LOSER that wipes a customer PC for print issue.

Get some factory training it's really embarrassing

Yep all in the service manuals if you can read?

Back to School Rookie

Let us all know if you can fix a fax also.

Seems KYOCERA is kicking your Ass the easiest models to work on. Better not try Canon's or Konica way out of your league.

whoever is selling you KYOCERA get them get you a Tech id so you can call the hotline to get support for customers

PS notice the Capitol Letters

2 google reviews is that alot in Mississippi?
    Last edited by bsm2; 11-28-2021 at 07:51 PM.

What's in the current version of the bill:

Universal preschool for all 3- and 4-year-olds. In addition to helping millions of children prepare better for school, the benefit would enable parents of young children to return to the workforce earlier.
    A child-care cost cap of 7% of income for parents earning up to 250% of a state's median income.
    Four weeks of federal paid parental, sick or caregiver leave.
    A year of expanded Child Tax Credits. During the past year, these credits have raised households with more than 3 million children out of poverty and cut overall child poverty in America by 25%.
    Extended pandemic-era Affordable Care Act subsidies. So far this year, these subsidies have increased ACA enrollment by more than 2 million.
    New hearing benefits for Medicare beneficiaries, including coverage for a new hearing aid every five years.
    A $35-per-month limit on the cost of insulin under Medicare and a cap on out-of-pocket prescription drug costs at $2,000 per year.
    $500 billion to combat climate change, largely through clean energy tax credits. This represents the largest-ever federal investment in clean energy.
    An increase in the State and Local Tax deduction limit from $10,000 to $80,000.

Why Joe Biden hurting Canada is a good thing.

LILLEY: With friends like Joe Biden, Canada doesn't need enemies

If last week’s trip to Washington by the Trudeau government was a success, I’d hate to see what they consider a failure. Since returning from the U.S. capital the Americans have banned P.E.I. potatoes, doubled the duty on softwood lumber and passed the legislation Trudeau wanted to stop, through the House.

“Farmers, foresters, factory workers all being failed by the Liberal government,” said Conservative Leader Erin O’Toole in the Commons on Thursday.

O’Toole has the right assessment. The Trudeau government failed in Washington and is failing Canadian workers.

Despite the facts in front of them, the Liberals think things are going great.

“We can say it’s a success,” Foreign Minister Melanie Joly said at the end of the Washington trip.

“Why?” she asked before answering her own question. “Because we tackled some big issue, including, obviously, climate change.”

She went on to describe other issues like the pandemic but didn’t mention any success on trade, probably because there wasn’t one.

President Joe Biden’s “Build Back Better Act,” which contains a number of protectionist measures that will hurt Canada, very nearly passed while the Canadian delegation was still in Washington celebrating their success. Only a Republican filibuster stopped that from happening, meaning the bill passed the House on Friday instead of Thursday.

That’s the bill that could decimate the Canadian auto industry. The Trudeau government was too late to the game to try and amend the bill and they don’t appear to have a plan for stopping it in the Senate.

On Monday, the Trudeau government sided with the Americans against P.E.I’s potato industry, banning the movement of spuds off the island. P.E.I. Premier Dennis King called the federal decision to stand with the American side in an ongoing dispute disappointing and devastating.

“At a time when we need our federal partners to stand up and support us, to stand up and support science to stand up and do what is right, they have chosen a different path,” King said.

Trudeau did raise the issue of potato warts from P.E.I. with President Biden but apparently came back to Canada and decided to give up the fight. Previously, the Canadian position was that P.E.I. potatoes posed no threat to the United States or anyone else, looks like Biden won that argument and 5,000 workers are now wondering what the future holds.

Canada is too dependent on America. Currently, without us, they basically starve.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Why Joe Biden hurting Canada is a good thing. LILLEY: With friends like Joe Biden, Canada doesn't need enemies

If last week’s trip to Washington by the Trudeau government was a success, I’d hate to see what they consider a failure. Since returning from the U.S. capital the Americans have banned P.E.I. potatoes

Canada is too dependent on America. Currently, without us, they basically starve.
    Actually Billy, the potato suspension came from this side of the border. But we are used to you messing with the facts.