Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    LIVE: President Joe Biden delivers remarks on supply chain amid the holiday season — 12/1/21

LIVE: President Joe Biden delivers remarks on supply chain amid the holiday season — 12/1/21 - YouTube

... President Biden talks about how much better the economy is today compared to a year ago when he became President.

He discusses how his plans to overcome the supply chain crisis are beginning to take positive effect and how his "American Rescue Plan" helped many American families and businesses get through the COVID crisis.

He describes how his new "Infrastructure law" will enable the USA to better compete into the next century and how his "Build Back Better" plan will help middle class families afford a better lifestyle with things like much lower costs prescription drugs and affordable daycare. All paid for by increased taxes on American corporations and wealthy citizens who paid almost no taxes last year.

President Biden describes how the Republican party has not offered any ideas on how to improve the lives of middle class Americans other than to say NO to everything proposed.
    ... President Biden also reminded Americans that since he has released 50M barrels of oil from the Strategic Reserve last week gas prices have fallen at least 10% across the country.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Cheer up, Buttercup. I'm hoping that some of these liberals will honor their promise to move out of the USA. They keep going back on their word. Maybe a ban on abortion will be the straw that breaks the KamalaToe's back.
    What your repressive party fails to take into account is that half the population are women who may not want to walk with you back to the middle ages where men controlled them. . One can only hope.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    What your repressive party fails to take into account is that half the population are women who may not want to walk with you back to the middle ages where men controlled them. . One can only hope.

You're another Drama Queen. Tell me how going from 24 weeks to 15 is going back to the Middle Ages? You're doing what you always do....repeating shit that you read on liberal websites. I've read that same line 100 times today.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

And what you idiots fail to realize is that there are more women in the US that are opposed to abortion than there are men. Or at least amount the people I have known.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    And what you idiots fail to realize is that there are more women in the US that are opposed to abortion than there are men. Or at least amount the people I have known.
    ... do you believe in the USA that women should have equal rights as a man?

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... do you believe in the USA that women should have equal rights as a man?

The majority doesn't want the same rights for both men and women and polls have proven this when it comes to registering for the draft. Women don't want their daughters fighting on the front line and that's probably a good thing because most women can't fight like men.

Feelings hurt again?

More GOOD NEWS
    President Joe Biden

Under my Build Back Better Act, no one earning less than $400,000 will pay a single penny more in federal taxes.
    But 55 of the largest companies — that paid zero in federal income taxes last year on $40 billion in profits — will finally start paying their fair share.

The majority doesn't want the same rights for both men and women and polls have proven this when it comes to registering for the draft. Women don't want their daughters fighting on the front line and that's probably a good thing because most women can't fight like men.

Feelings hurt again?

Stop trying to think the draft ended 40 years ago Rookie

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

You're another Drama Queen. Tell me how going from 24 weeks to 15 is going back to the Middle Ages? You're doing what you always do....repeating shit that you read on liberal websites. I've read that same line 100 times today.
    Well actually you are doing what YOU always do. Believing you know anything about me. Unlike you and the other amigos I don't let others tell me what to think.

Well actually you are doing what YOU always do. Believing you know anything about me. Unlike you and the other amigos I don't let others tell me what to think.

Don't run from the question again. Tell us who influenced you to say that you'd have sex with a trans? Parents? School? Liberals news media?