Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

Biden to tout next steps on 'Cancer Moonshot' in speech at JFK library
    The announcements, which include naming the inaugural director of the Advanced Research Projects Agency for Health, come on the 60th anniversary of Kennedy's own moonshot speech.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    The election deniers have really hurt this country. Denying the results of a free and fair election is unAmerican. I'm talking about Hillary Clinton refusing to say that Trump beat her fair and square.

Other election deniers include: SSG, bsm2 and copier addict.

Uh huh. LOL!

Is this supposed to demonstrate your intellect? Nice try dude. It's a fail!!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Uh huh. LOL!

Is this supposed to demonstrate your intellect? Nice try dude. It's a fail!!

No, this emphatically demonstrates the truth. You and the other amigos refuse to say that Trump beat Hillary fair and square.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

No, this emphatically demonstrates the truth. You and the other amigos refuse to say that Trump beat Hillary fair and square.
    No, this emphatically demonstrates the truth. You and the other amigos refuse to say that Biden beat Trump fair and square.

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

The election deniers have really hurt this country. Denying the results of a free and fair election is unAmerican. I'm talking about Hillary Clinton refusing to say that Trump beat her fair and square.

Other election deniers include: SSG, bsm2 and copier addict.
    Let's review:
    2004 - 2006 when The Apprentice lost Emmys to The Amazing Race, Trump claimed the Emmys were rigged

In 2012, while supporting Romney (who is now a RINO apparently), he suggested that the election was rigged.

In the 2015 Iowa R primary, Rafael (Ted) Cruz beat Trump; only for Trump to claim it was rigged.

2020, we all know where this is going; lost and claimed it was rigged.

The only deniers I see are the losers in Trumps camp still lying and whining 2 years later.

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    Let's review:
    2004 - 2006 when The Apprentice lost Emmys to The Amazing Race, Trump claimed the Emmys were rigged

In 2012, while supporting Romney (who is now a RINO apparently), he suggested that the election was rigged.

In the 2015 Iowa R primary, Rafael (Ted) Cruz beat Trump; only for Trump to claim it was rigged.

2020, we all know where this is going; lost and claimed it was rigged.

The only deniers I see are the losers in Trumps camp still lying and whining 2 years later.

You may be one of the deniers that I'm talking about. Let's see: Did Trump beat Hillary fair and square? This is a yes or no question.

PS - How long did Hillary and democrats whine and cry and blame the Russians?

You may be one of the deniers that I'm talking about. Let's see: Did Trump beat Hillary fair and square? This is a yes or no question.

PS - How long did Hillary and democrats why and cry and blame the Russians?
    Yes, Trump beat Hillary in the 2016 election, it is not that hard of a question Billy.
    What Hillary didn't do was call upon a mob to storm the capital to stop a legitimate election or spend years claiming election fraud which has no proof.
    She also spent 12 hours in front of Congress about her emails, where are Trump and his ilk? Oh, that's right, hiding behind the fifth and cowering behind lies.
    A woman has bigger balls than Trump, kind of ironic.

Yes, Trump beat Hillary in the 2016 election, it is not that hard of a question Billy.
    What Hillary didn't do was call upon a mob to storm the capital to stop a legitimate election or spend years claiming election fraud which has no proof.
    She also spent 12 hours in front of Congress about her emails, where are Trump and his ilk? Oh, that's right, hiding behind the fifth and cowering behind lies.
    A woman has bigger balls than Trump, kind of ironic.

Looky there. A liberal has the courage to step up and admit that Trump won the election fair and sqaure and that Russian collusion was a hoax.

Yes, Hillary set in motion the biggest lie in American politics and it was nothing more than a hoax. This badly damagned and divided the country. Whether you care to admit it or not.

Looky there. A liberal has the courage to step up and admit that Trump won the election fair and sqaure and that Russian collusion was a hoax.

Yes, Hillary set in motion the biggest lie in American politics and it was nothing more than a hoax. This badly damagned and divided the country. Whether you care to admit it or not.
    You can call me a liberal, but I personally think you should be lawfully allowed to have an AR-15 AND an abortion, but that's just me. We all know your go to move is name calling so this is not a surprise to anyone on this site.
    You state that Hillary divided the country with claims of election fraud but the same is somehow not true for Trump; this just shows your bias.
    I also find your ridiculous arguments a good representation of how bad our educational system has become and how easy it is do indoctrinate simpletons such as yourself into believing such easily disproven bullshit.

You can call me a liberal, but I personally think you should be lawfully allowed to have an AR-15 AND an abortion, but that's just me. We all know your go to move is name calling so this is not a surprise to anyone on this site.
    You state that Hillary divided the country with claims of election fraud but the same is somehow not true for Trump; this just shows your bias.
    I also find your ridiculous arguments a good representation of how bad our educational system has become and how easy it is do indoctrinate simpletons such as yourself into believing such easily disproven bullshit.

If I'm so dumb, then why am I more successful than you? Hhhmm....

BTW: You sure are an angry person. I didn't know that "liberal" was such an insult. Calm down.