Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Kamala Harris should be impeached for inciting violence

Back there in the summer, as rioters trashed and burned American cities, then-Senator Kamala Harris appeared on Stephen Colbert’s show and said this about those rioters:

“That’s right. But they’re not gonna stop. They’re not gonna stop, and this is a movement, I’m telling you. They’re not gonna stop, and everyone beware, because they’re not gonna stop. They’re not gonna stop before Election Day in November, and they’re not gonna stop after Election Day. Everyone should take note of that, on both levels, that they’re not going to let up — and they should not. And we should not.”
    As if that incitement to violence were not enough, she tweeted out this:

If you’re able to, chip in now to to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota. - Kamala Harris

Re: Kamala Harris should be impeached for inciting violence

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Back there in the summer, as rioters trashed and burned American cities, then-Senator Kamala Harris appeared on Stephen Colbert’s show and said this about those rioters:

“That’s right. But they’re not gonna stop. They’re not gonna stop, and this is a movement, I’m telling you. They’re not gonna stop, and everyone beware, because they’re not gonna stop. They’re not gonna stop before Election Day in November, and they’re not gonna stop after Election Day. Everyone should take note of that, on both levels, that they’re not going to let up — and they should not. And we should not.”
    As if that incitement to violence were not enough, she tweeted out this:

If you’re able to, chip in now to to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota. - Kamala Harris
    most of the dems did.. Mad Max I think was the worse

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

Yes, sir. Maxine (looking like James Brown) told her supporters to get in the face of Trump supporters. I've never been more disappointed with this country. The FBI and Justice Department are corrupt and cannot be trusted. Today Trump is releasing all the documents on the Russian investigation and I hear there's a couple of bombshells in there.

Yes, sir. Maxine (looking like James Brown) told her supporters to get in the face of Trump supporters. I've never been more disappointed with this country. The FBI and Justice Department are corrupt and cannot be trusted. Today Trump is releasing all the documents on the Russian investigation and I hear there's a couple of bombshells in there.
    FBI says they will start knocking on the doors of Trump supporters... arrests to follow.

One of the revelations in the docs. that Trump is releasing is that Christopher Wray admitted that there was never any evidence that Trump colluded with Russia and the reason the investigation was launched what the Hillary feared that Trump would go after her over her emails. She wanted the Russian investigation to stop or slow him down. I believe it.

One of the revelations in the docs. that Trump is releasing is that Christopher Wray admitted that there was never any evidence that Trump colluded with Russia and the reason the investigation was launched what the Hillary feared that Trump would go after her over her emails. She wanted the Russian investigation to stop or slow him down. I believe it.
    she KNEW that those emails would sink not only her but Obama .. Biden... Comey ..Brennan the whole stinking lot of them

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

Maxine Waters admits she threatens Trump supporters ‘all the time’

Rep. Maxine Waters admitted in a speech last weekend that she threatens Trump supporters “all the time” while defending a comment she made in June that people should confront members of President Trump’s administration.
    Waters mockingly said that despite doing it all the time, she was not, in this particular instance last June, threatening Trump supporters or constituents, The Hill reports.

she was the first one to call for " Impeach #45 " even before he took the oath. They were shaking in their high heels because he wanted to 'drain the swamp ' and the were in fear for their back pockets . At 82 years old she is not going to live much longer, hence all the crooked shit she pulled paying her daughter 250k for licking stamps on campaign mailers. She is over one of the dirtiest, crimes ridden districts in CA, the 35th which includes southern LA.... it has been a shithole her whole time in Congress. She has been in trouble for a long time but, as always, it gets swept under the rug.

Maxine Waters admits she threatens Trump supporters ‘all the time’

Rep. Maxine Waters admitted in a speech last weekend that she threatens Trump supporters “all the time” while defending a comment she made in June that people should confront members of President Trump’s administration.
    Waters mockingly said that despite doing it all the time, she was not, in this particular instance last June, threatening Trump supporters or constituents, The Hill reports.
    she threatened Trump himself.. but nothing happens to her. Trump only said go to the Capital and PEACEFULLY PROTEST. He didn't say to bust doors .. windows.. steal. Peaceful Protests are our RIGHT to disagree with our employees.

listen and watch what the left was saying long before Covid hit our shores:

DOUBLE STANDARD EXPOSED: Outraged Leftist Don’t Want You To Remember THESE Moments… - YouTube

Chris Kyle died before his time !