Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Joe Biden's brain condiition may for him to step down

Re: Joe Biden's brain condiition may for him to step down

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    It's the weekend and I know some folks will be toking on the weed. A pubic service announcement is in order:

Marijuana Fast Facts and Fact Sheets

Fast Facts

Marijuana is the most commonly used illegal drug in the United States, with approximately 22.2 million users each month.1
    Research shows that about 1 in 10 marijuana users will become addicted. For people who begin using before the age of 18, that number rises to 1 in 6.2-4
    Marijuana use directly affects the brain — specifically the parts of the brain responsible for memory, learning, attention, decision making, coordination, emotions, and reaction time. Developing brains, like those in babies, children, and teens, are especially susceptible to the adverse effects of marijuana.5-6
    Eating foods or drinking beverages that contain marijuana have some different risks than smoking marijuana, including a greater risk of poisoning.7-8
    Long-term or frequent marijuana use has been linked to increased risk of psychosis or schizophrenia in some users.10-12
    Using marijuana during pregnancy may increase the baby’s risk for developmental problems.13-19
    Fact Sheets - Web Pages
    Studies need to be done on the relation between the increase of medical marijuana and the rise in documented cases of autism. The time lines appear to be very similar. I do know that 100% of the autistic children that I personally know had at least 1 parent who was a medical marijuana user, was exposed to second hand smoke as an inphant or had a mother who was exposed to smoke when pregnant.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

frankly all this discussion about men smoking weed is rather silly. IF they live in a state that allows it, and it makes them happy ( life liberty and pursuit of happiness) who are we to talk down to the man.

It's his life... health and that is for HIM to decide if he wants to smoke or not to. As long as they don't drive around town toking, who the fuck cares?

Some here keep ragging me because I have four lite beers a night, I don't drink n drive, I don't fire any weapons while drinking and frankly I catch a buzz but I don't get sloppy drunk nor do I stumble around. I sit in my house, cook my dinner for my son and myself and have never burned one kernel of rice or other food.

It's kinda like the shit some are giving me for not wearing a mask or not taking the shot. It's my choice.. so let me live my life. With the thousands of people I have had contact with since this plandemic , no one has gotten infected or died, so let me handle my own affairs.

Some of y'all may not agree with me on this... and you know what I have to say about that TOUGH SHIT!

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    frankly all this discussion about men smoking weed is rather silly. IF they live in a state that allows it, and it makes them happy ( life liberty and pursuit of happiness) who are we to talk down to the man.

It's his life... health and that is for HIM to decide if he wants to smoke or not to. As long as they don't drive around town toking, who the fuck cares?

Some here keep ragging me because I have four lite beers a night, I don't drink n drive, I don't fire any weapons while drinking and frankly I catch a buzz but I don't get sloppy drunk nor do I stumble around. I sit in my house, cook my dinner for my son and myself and have never burned one kernel of rice or other food.

It's kinda like the shit some are giving me for not wearing a mask or not taking the shot. It's my choice.. so let me live my life. With the thousands of people I have had contact with since this plandemic , no one has gotten infected or died, so let me handle my own affairs.

Some of y'all may not agree with me on this... and you know what I have to say about that TOUGH SHIT!
    For once, I am in complete and utter agreement with Phil

Shit, hell froze over, hide the ammo and canned goods!!!

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

I'm all for people having the freedom to smoke weed if that's what they want to do. Or drink. Or whatever. But I'm not gonna be shy about bashing weed smokers. I smoked weed for years when I was younger. It made me forgetful. It made me less ambitious. I don't need to read a study. I know firsthand.

And pot smokers think nothing of getting behind the wheel after smoking a joint.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

And of course the same applies to wearing masks and getting vaccinations. But we have a numbers of liberals here continuously try to force their fear on everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    And of course the same applies to wearing masks and getting vaccinations. But we have a numbers of liberals here continuously try to force their fear on everyone else.
    yes I covered that in my rant :

True that. SSG called Phil everything but a terrorist for not getting vaccinated. The arrogance of liberals to demand someone gets the vaccine is astounding.

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    For once, I am in complete and utter agreement with Phil

Shit, hell froze over, hide the ammo and canned goods!!!

+1

i don't have many 'store bought' canned goods I prefer to can my own with fresh local fruits.. veggies and meats. Plenty of dry goods too. Dehydrators are really good for drying herbs/veggies/beans and fruits.

my ammo is hidden and the locations are known only to me and my 23yr old son.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Studies need to be done on the relation between the increase of medical marijuana and the rise in documented cases of autism. The time lines appear to be very similar. I do know that 100% of the autistic children that I personally know had at least 1 parent who was a medical marijuana user, was exposed to second hand smoke as an inphant or had a mother who was exposed to smoke when pregnant.
    I don't think there's a link between marijuana and autism.
    I have some pretty good evidence for that statement.

As for autism;Genetics plays a big role, along with certain environmental factors, and even a woman's diet and hormone levels while the baby is in the womb.
    From what I've heard, it's the lack of a certain protein needed for brain development.
    Mutations in genes on the X chromosome may explain the increased prevalence of autism in boys compared to girls.
    Omertà

LIKE A STONE: Biden’s Approval Plunges to 38% in New National Poll
    Growth is found only in adversity.