Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

Re: Joe Biden's brain condiition may for him to step down

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Myself, slim and Phil are tired of beating this drum - Joe Biden is one slice short of a full pizza. Someone needs to sound the alarm. I get the feeling that no one is in charge. Are the inmates running the prison?
    But yet here you are, cutting and pasting other peoples words and articles, videos, and blog posts. Never displaying any semblance of original thought while referring to those who do not agree with you as "sheep" or "insert childish insults here".

I bet it is tiresome for you as I come here to laugh at you and your ilk spew your antiquated batshit view of the world. How can people be duped so easily I ask myself....?

You got Joe Biden because America felt the same way about Trump, no adults in the room. You do the same thing you accused the left of doing for 4 years, never giving the new POTUS a chance.

Gas is up because of supply and demand...not Joe Biden. A pipeline that doesn't move oil doesn't effect gas prices. Gas has been going up every weekend since I've been alive...must be Joe Biden.

Lumber, must be some deep state deal with lumberjacks and Democrats....again supply and demand. Always speaking of capitalism, but don't seem to understand how it works.

Sometimes, while beating a drum, the noise of the drum drowns out what you are trying to convey.

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Joe Biden's brain condiition may for him to step down

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    But yet here you are, cutting and pasting other peoples words and articles, videos, and blog posts. Never displaying any semblance of original thought while referring to those who do not agree with you as "sheep" or "insert childish insults here".

I bet it is tiresome for you as I come here to laugh at you and your ilk spew your antiquated batshit view of the world. How can people be duped so easily I ask myself....?

You got Joe Biden because America felt the same way about Trump, no adults in the room. You do the same thing you accused the left of doing for 4 years, never giving the new POTUS a chance.

Gas is up because of supply and demand...not Joe Biden. A pipeline that doesn't move oil doesn't effect gas prices. Gas has been going up every weekend since I've been alive...must be Joe Biden.

Lumber, must be some deep state deal with lumberjacks and Democrats....again supply and demand. Always speaking of capitalism, but don't seem to understand how it works.

Sometimes, while beating a drum, the noise of the drum drowns out what you are trying to convey.

High gas prices aren't Joe's fault...blah, blah, blah....Inflation isn't Joe's fault...blah, blah, blah. High crime rate isn't Joe's fault...blah, blah, blah. Nothing is Joe's fault...blah, blah, blah.

We have another Bagdad Bob on our hands. STFU.

High gas prices aren't Joe's fault...blah, blah, blah....Inflation isn't Joe's fault...blah, blah, blah. High crime rate isn't Joe's fault...blah, blah, blah. Nothing is Joe's fault...blah, blah, blah.

We have another Bagdad Bob on our hands. STFU.
    You couldn't even spell the title of this thread properly Billy.
    BiilyCarpenter brain condition may for him post stoopid

Thank you, yet again, for proving my point with another award winning retort.

You couldn't even spell the title of this thread properly Billy.
    BiilyCarpenter brain condition may for him post stoopid

Thank you, yet again, for proving my point with another award winning retort.

Oh, God, I'd love to know your education level. I'm guessing with your weed problem that you're among the poorly educated? Am I right? Be honest.

Oh, God, I'd love to know your education level. I'm guessing with your weed problem that you're among the poorly educated? Am I right? Be honest.
    Guessing he can repair a copier

It's the weekend and I know some folks will be toking on the weed. A pubic service announcement is in order:

Marijuana Fast Facts and Fact Sheets

Fast Facts

Marijuana is the most commonly used illegal drug in the United States, with approximately 22.2 million users each month.1
    Research shows that about 1 in 10 marijuana users will become addicted. For people who begin using before the age of 18, that number rises to 1 in 6.2-4
    Marijuana use directly affects the brain — specifically the parts of the brain responsible for memory, learning, attention, decision making, coordination, emotions, and reaction time. Developing brains, like those in babies, children, and teens, are especially susceptible to the adverse effects of marijuana.5-6
    Eating foods or drinking beverages that contain marijuana have some different risks than smoking marijuana, including a greater risk of poisoning.7-8
    Long-term or frequent marijuana use has been linked to increased risk of psychosis or schizophrenia in some users.10-12
    Using marijuana during pregnancy may increase the baby’s risk for developmental problems.13-19
    Fact Sheets - Web Pages

It's the weekend and I know some folks will be toking on the weed. A pubic service announcement is in order:

Fast Facts

Marijuana is the most commonly used illegal drug in the United States, with approximately 22.2 million users each month.1
    Research shows that about 1 in 10 marijuana users will become addicted. For people who begin using before the age of 18, that number rises to 1 in 6.2-4
    Marijuana use directly affects the brain — specifically the parts of the brain responsible for memory, learning, attention, decision making, coordination, emotions, and reaction time. Developing brains, like those in babies, children, and teens, are especially susceptible to the adverse effects of marijuana.5-6
    Eating foods or drinking beverages that contain marijuana have some different risks than smoking marijuana, including a greater risk of poisoning.7-8
    Long-term or frequent marijuana use has been linked to increased risk of psychosis or schizophrenia in some users.10-12
    Using marijuana during pregnancy may increase the baby’s risk for developmental problems.13-19
    Fact Sheets - Web Pages
    LMFAO...you been waiting all weed to drop this large font bullshit, haven't you? You sly devil you
    Going off topic in your own thread, you are a rogue, a one man wolf pack !!!!
    "Toking on the weed"....where do you get these phrases from the Sears catalogue !?

Education level...those goats that pass out after loud noises have more going on upstairs than you.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Fast Facts

Fact Sheets - Web Pages

Marijuana bad blah blah blah. People who use marijuana bad blah blah blah. Joe's fault blah blah blah.

LMFAO...you been waiting all weed to drop this large font bullshit, haven't you? You sly devil you
    Going off topic in your own thread, you are a rogue, a one man wolf pack !!!!
    "Toking on the weed"....where do you get these phrases from the Sears catalogue !?

Lay off the w-e-e-d. I know a few successful folks that smoke weed but most are losers. You're a grown man running around bragging that you smoke weed? You're fucking man child. Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. Child, please.

Lay off the w-e-e-d. I know a few successful folks that smoke weed but most are losers. You're a grown man running around bragging that you smoke weed? You're fucking man child. Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. Child, please.
    Again, you are creating a narrative in your head that did not occur. I made a comment, not bragging, about some of the older mentalities in these threads when it comes to things like marijuana. Laced weed with fentanyl and this fear mongering sort of things.

You then said if you smoke weed or drink or use any drugs, you thought they were weak minded. You even sad this about your own son, and then confirmed it.
    There was no bragging, just ball busting and ranting and raving. Don't get your panties in a bunch because I keep verbally handing you your ass every time I post about you.

Successful? I made VP by 38 years old, 13k units nationwide and an annual profit of 7 million dollars....you are not even the same species as me.