Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

The Iconic One-Table Set-Up Snooker World Championship

The King is dead but not the Kingdom.
    4 Englishman into the semi finals.

Stuart Bingham - Mark Selby
    Kyren Wilson - Shaun Murphy
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Re: The Iconic One-Table Set-Up Snooker World Championship

Today we had at some point all 3 TVs on snooker program
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

The final of the World Championship is set to be played in front of a capacity crowd at the Crucible Theatre.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts mloudy's Avatar

Snooker World Championship, nearly as exciting as the Conker World Championship and the Cheese Rolling World Championship.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mloudy View Post
    Snooker World Championship, nearly as exciting as the Conker World Championship and the Cheese Rolling World Championship.

Just because you don't understand it and therefore don't like doesn't mean that it is not exciting to those who do and a large proportion of the rest of the population.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Oh just keep your opines to yourself.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Joke fellas, thus the smiley face. He will likely understand.

Joke fellas, thus the smiley face. He will likely understand.
    I don't mind jokes either you see Joke's thread. While I appreciate every opinion I certainly know there aren't many folks around here fans of snooker like me. I started some snooker threads years ago and interest was low. That's is perfectly fine now this is my personal good rant as I purely enjoy this game for more than 20 years and celebrate the postpandemic return of the public in Crucible.
    I see you're fan of old cars and snooker has old roots and is gentleman's game. Basically all old is good. Cheers 🍻

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    I don't mind jokes either you see Joke's thread. While I appreciate every opinion I certainly know there aren't many folks around here fans of snooker like me. I started some snooker threads years ago and interest was low. That's is perfectly fine now this is my personal good rant as I purely enjoy this game for more than 20 years and celebrate the postpandemic return of the public in Crucible.
    I see you're fan of old cars and snooker has old roots and is gentleman's game. Basically all old is good. Cheers 🍻
    Well you got me intertested enough to watch the day 16 highlights between Selby and Murphy. While I haven't been able to watch Snooker or Conker fights first hand I have seen Cheese Rolling in Stilton. It was memorable and I would say exciting.

I did like the atmosphere of the Snooker highligts. Much different than the "sports" on US tv. Very classy and calm.

Well you got me intertested enough to watch the day 16 highlights between Selby and Murphy. While I haven't been able to watch Snooker or Conker fights first hand I have seen Cheese Rolling in Stilton. It was memorable and I would say exciting.

I did like the atmosphere of the Snooker highligts. Much different than the "sports" on US tv. Very classy and calm.
    Right you see fans in theater. All seniors and yonger lads equally excited. That's the heritage I like.