Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Are you a poor person that voted for Biden?

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Are you a poor person that voted for Biden?

Sorry No fraud No proof No brains

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I have some good news and some bad news for you.

THE BAD NEWS: Biden printed all this new money and gave out generous payments to both federal and private workers. This has made the dollar worth much less and therefore your money doesn't go as far. Also, you're probably feeling the burn when you fill up your gas tank. Inflation? Forget about it. It's Jimmy Carter all over again.

The GOOD NEWS: You have another chance to vote for Trump in the next election. The country was much better off under Trump.

PS - We haven't see the worst yet from Biden. You could be standing in a soup line before it's over.
    Might I remind you, Billy. That Donald Trump has borrowed more money from the Fed than any other President in history. That's what I hated most about him, I thought he was going to drain the swamp? We are more in the swamp than ever before after his tenure. Look at the national debt to the Fed when he fist took office and the debt after he left office.

Donald Trump Built a National Debt So Big (Even Before the Pandemic) That It’ll Weigh Down the Economy for Years — ProPublica

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    Might I remind you, Billy. That Donald Trump has borrowed more money from the Fed than any other President in history. That's what I hated most about him, I thought he was going to drain the swamp? We are more in the swamp than ever before after his tenure. Look at the national debt to the Fed when he fist took office and the debt after he left office.

Donald Trump Built a National Debt So Big (Even Before the Pandemic) That It’ll Weigh Down the Economy for Years — ProPublica

I see. Then you must really hate the direction that Biden is taking the country? No?

I see. Then you must really hate the direction that Biden is taking the country? No?
    I hate the fact that every bank and corporation has received money from, US, the tax payers (small business owners, people who have mortgages to pay, etc) and we are losing it all, mega small business closures, hard working American citizens who work their asses off, but are now facing the possibility of loosing their homes, jobs, etc., while the mega banks and corporations are now owned by the Fed with our tax money!! It's criminal yet no one cares. Who is the biggest owner of Real estate in the US?. The Federal Reserve. We the tax payers will have to pay for all these bailouts while we loose the shirts off of our backs. Any president SHOULD STOP BORROWING FROM THE FED.

Bailout List: Banks, Auto Companies, and More | Eye on the Bailout | ProPublica

Coronavirus bailouts will cost taxpayers hundreds of billions of dollars – unlike past corporate rescues that actually made money for the US Treasury

I hate the fact that every bank and corporation has received money from, US, the tax payers (small business owners, people who have mortgages to pay, etc) and we are losing it all, mega small business closures, hard working American citizens who work their asses off, but are now facing the possibility of loosing their homes, jobs, etc., while the mega banks and corporations are now owned by the Fed with our tax money!! It's criminal yet no one cares. Who is the biggest owner of teal estate in the US?. The Federal Reserve. We the tax payers will have to pay for all these bailouts while we loose the shirts off of our backs. Any president SHOULD STOP BORROWING FROM THE FED.

Bailout List: Banks, Auto Companies, and More | Eye on the Bailout | ProPublica

Coronavirus bailouts will cost taxpayers hundreds of billions of dollars – unlike past corporate rescues that actually made money for the US Treasury
    I hear ya. But I asked you how you felt about the direction that Biden is taking the country. You had strong feelings on Trump. What about Biden?

he had problems to fix.. plus NanNan wrote bills that included a lot of bullshit and had trump over a barrel if he wanted some of the things done for us. and during the plandemic she got even more pork signed in.

remember POTUS cannot write bills nor controls the purse strings.and EO's can only affect the government. his budget are only suggestions to what the budget SHOULD contain.

he was hated by the dimwits from the git go

and the RINO's that were in charge at first really didn't work with him in the least.. they could've done away with the ACA.. remember who the 1 vote that blocked that? yup Grahamcrackers buddy McStain

I will start with Hertz. If this company was failing it was because of bad management, greed, etc. Then they received over $6 billion dollars (tax payer money), to save their asses, then all the big shots were paid millions in bonuses?? Really, that is fucking criminal in my eyes, yet nothing is done with these scumbag criminals.

HERTZ RENTAL BAILOUT MONEY AND BONUSES - Google Search

JC Penny another one. Laid off a ton of their employees, hired back on a small percentage, received, I believe over $800 million in bailout money. JC Penny was getting ready to file chapter 14 bankruptcy anyway. After the bailout money the CEO received over $4.5 million in bonuses along with the rest of the white collar scumbag criminals.

jcpenny bailout and bonuses - Google Search

jcpenny ceo bonus - Google Search

The Fed calls the shots, period. The president has no control, that is why I find it interesting the Biden is calling out the corporations who do not pay taxes. What about the rest of the criminal bullshit these corporations do/did with our tax money??

I hear ya. But I asked you how you felt about the direction that Biden is taking the country. You had strong feelings on Trump. What about Biden?
    Again, quit borrowing money from the Fed (Trump, Biden or whoever is next... STOP. He has continued down the road of borrowing...stop! There is only two ways to pay off debt 1) raise taxes 2) quit spending, that is it. If you think raising taxes is the answer look at California for example and it's growing homeless population.