Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Are you a poor person that voted for Biden?

Re: Are you a poor person that voted for Biden?

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Again, I understand where you're coming from. But Biden makes Trump look like a small spender. You must really hate what Biden is doing compared to Trump? There's no debate who wants to spend the most money. That would be Biden.
    Yes. It's called "quantitative easing", it started back with Obama and Ben Bernanke, as a way to soften the blow of the economic fallout back in 2008 and has continued at breakneck speed. When the US borrows from the Fed, the taxpayers foot the bill, I hate, hate, hate it as it is very destructive to we the people.
    Talking about criminality, look what went on back in 2008 with the mortgage debacle, CRIMINAL, yet NO ONE went to jail or prison. When the Fed (US government) bailed these criminals out, they should have paid off our mortgages, but millions of Americans lost their homes, while the banksters fucked us all, they got paid millions in bonuses with Fed bailout money, funded by "we the people." Granted, there were people who were applying for loans they never should have been approved of but it was allowed, knowing that it was unsustainable. So, millions lost there homes while banksters were paid millions while drinking champagne and snorting lines off of strippers. All this borrowing or quantitative easing which has to be paid back in turn it 1) weakens the dollar 2) causes inflation/hyper inflation 3) higher taxes on money we have already paid taxes on that has been given to a private bank.
    Last edited by copiertec; 05-17-2021 at 11:58 AM.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    Yes. It's called "quantitative easing", it started back with Obama and Ben Bernanke, as a way to soften the blow of the economic fallout back in 2008 and has continued at breakneck speed. When the US borrows from the Fed, the taxpayers foot the bill, I hate, hate, hate it as it is very destructive to we the people.
    Talking about criminality, look what went on back in 2008 with the mortgage debacle, CRIMINAL, yet NO ONE went to jail of prison. When the Fed (US government) bailed these criminals out, they should have paid off our mortgages, but millions of Americans lost their homes, while the banksters fucked us all, they got paid millions in bonuses with Fed bailout money, funded by "we the people." Granted, there were people who were applying for loans they never should have been approved of but it was allowed, knowing that it was unsustainable. So, millions lost there homes while banksters were paid millions while drinking champagne and snorting lines off of strippers. All this borrowing or quantitative easing which has to be paid back in turn it 1) weakens the dollar 2) causes inflation/hyper inflation 3) higher taxes on money we have already paid taxes on.
    and Biden is now suggesting that SSI income should be TAXED @ 85%.... we have paid into SSI our whole working lives and NOW we just might be taxed again by a greedy POTUS that is giving OUR tax dollars to people that aren't even LEGALLY in this country AND are criminals by the rules set forth in our immigration laws.

HOW the HELL is that fair?

free medical.. free education for all (after we PAID off our school debt).. free housing... extra bonuses for sitting on their collective asses for NOT seeking a job... and the ridiculous spending continues.

very little of the Infrastructure bill actually goes to the intended needs .. but all the dimwits ' pet projects ' are fully covered. NanNan and gruesome got BAIL OUTS for their vineyards and wineries ... but hey they both are multi millionaires.

ALL of biden's spending bills are estimated to cost us 6 TRILLION DOLLARS ... but the true estimates are upwards of 20 TRILLION.

68 MILLION has been spent to house the illegal youths and the bill is still climbing, they are infected with Covid but are not being tested/treated at the federal level, but once they are relocated to within the country the LOCAL areas have to shoulder those burdens, both medically and financially ...

Neither biden nor his VP have visited the crisis THEY created... and they tells us it ISN'T a crisis and Psaki says it's all hogwash from the press... I don't thing she has gone to the border to see for herself either.

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    Talking about criminality, look what went on back in 2008 with the mortgage debacle, CRIMINAL, yet NO ONE went to jail or prison. When the Fed (US government) bailed these criminals out, they should have paid off our mortgages, but millions of Americans lost their homes, while the banksters fucked us all, they got paid millions in bonuses with Fed bailout money, funded by "we the people." Granted, there were people who were applying for loans they never should have been approved of but it was allowed, knowing that it was unsustainable. So, millions lost there homes while banksters were paid millions while drinking champagne and snorting lines off of strippers. All this borrowing or quantitative easing which has to be paid back in turn it 1) weakens the dollar 2) causes inflation/hyper inflation 3) higher taxes on money we have already paid taxes on that has been given to a private bank.
    The housing market crash was set in motion by Bill Clinton. He repealed regulations and that allowed "poor" folks to qualify for a home that they couldn't afford. See: Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac. Is it the greedy bankers we should blame or our own government?

The housing market crash was set in motion by Bill Clinton. He repealed regulations and that allowed "poor" folks to qualify for a home that they couldn't afford. See: Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac. Is it the greedy bankers we should blame or our own government?
    I blame both because they are interconnected. Mae and Mac were bailed out by the feds and nothing has really changed in their actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    I blame both because they are interconnected. Mae and Mac were bailed out by the feds and nothing has really changed in their actions.

I blame both also, but I place a lot more blame on our government. Democrats were warned over and over about Fannie and Freddie but ignored it. All in the name of making sure that minorities could get a housing loan. In many cases, the greedy bankers were doing exactly what the government intended for them to do.

I blame both also, but I place a lot more blame on our government. Democrats were warned over and over about Fannie and Freddie but ignored it. All in the name of making sure that minorities could get a housing loan. In many cases, the greedy bankers were doing exactly what the government intended for them to do.
    the goobermint never fixes anything they just throw money at the problem hoping it will change the outcome... the TRUE definition of INSANITY!

the goobermint never fixes anything they just throw money at the problem hoping it will change the outcome... the TRUE definition of INSANITY!
    Hey, Phil, watch this video. It will bring back memories. Remember Barney Frank?

Hey, Phil, watch this video. It will bring back memories. Remember Barney Frank?

yes I do.. do I really have to? her face and voice makes me PUKE!

yes I do.. do I really have to? her face and voice makes me PUKE!

In that video republicans warned democrats that new regulations were required for Freddie and Fannie but democrats insisted there was nothing to fear. And then they do what they always do and played the race card and accused republicans of trying to keep black folks from owning a home.

Democrats have used black people to the detriment of the country.

In that video republicans warned democrats that new regulations were required for Freddie and Fannie but democrats insisted there was nothing to fear. And then they do what they always do and played the race card and accused republicans of trying to keep black folks from owning a home.

Democrats have used black people to the detriment of the country.
    yeah I watched the video... just muted the sound when the wicked witch of the west came on