Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Are liberals really against racism?

Are liberals really against racism or do they support it? Let's put it to the test. Now is your chance to call out blatant racism.....

Chicago Tribune Cancels Lori Lightfoot Interview over Anti-white Policy

The Chicago Tribune canceled an interview with Mayor Lori Lightfoot on Wednesday in protest at her decision to exclude white reporters from one-on-one interviews on the occasion of her second anniversary in office, reporter Gregory Pratt noted.

Pratt, who is Latino, noted that he had been granted an interview under Lightfoot’s racially exclusionary policy, which was revealed Tuesday, but had used that opportunity to ask her to end that policy. When she refused, the Tribune canceled the interview.

Lightfoot attempted to defend her policy on Wednesday in a letter to news outlets, attacking “systemic racism” in the media.

When she took the oath of office in 2019, Lightfoot swore to “support the Constitution of the United States, and the Constitution of the State of Illinois.” The 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution has been interpreted to imply that racial discrimination is prohibited; the Illinois Constitution bars racial discrimination in employment and housing, and also condemns “communications that … incite violence, hatred, abuse or hostility toward, a person or group of persons by reason of or by reference to” race.

Other journalists have been happy to endorse the mayor’s policy, notably Lynn Sweet of the Chicago Sun-Times, a favorite of the Obama administration, who told CNN that she was “not troubled” by Lightfoot’s exclusion of white journalists.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: Are liberals really against racism?

Liberals (DIMocrats) voted to keep segregation, voted for the Jim Crow laws, were the ones in the KKK
    They care nothing about the minority other than they keep voting for them because "they care".

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

no democrats thrive on racism .. they are the party of racism. they are the first to throw the race card.

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

A bunch of old white dudes discussing race.....this ought to be good.

That being said, this woman was elected to serve everyone, regardless of race; total piece of shit.

She looks like Beetlejuice so she can always make a sequel if she gets recalled.

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Guys, well, the question is controversial. I don't identify myself with any political movement because the world has gone crazy, lol. I think liberalism has just become trendy. Some people who are really waging a war against racism, I think they are the ones who should be supported and it doesn't matter which color your skin is. You have to look at a person's qualities, but not at their appearance. Has anyone heard of Karim Jivraj? I'm very interested in him for his adequate judgments. He doesn't advocate fake equality, he advocates that we can all exist peacefully. To conclude, my point is that we should try to avoid conflict, not create it through discrimination. Lol, we live in the 21st century, why is society still dealing with these issues?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Boy, I am glad I live in the suburbs of chicago and not in the city itself. I dont think I could take having beetlejuice for my mayor and biden for president.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

The liberals/ democrats have no will to "end racism".....they merely use it as a tool when it is convenient for them.

Right now it seems that the only people who are racist (in the eyes of the dems) are "white people". Almost as if no other race talks crap on other races! LOL!

I find it hilarious when a "high-ranking", "High profile", or extremely Famous black person cries about systemic racism. Lori Lightfoot would be one example (elected mayor of a city). Lebron James another (super rich/ super famous Pro basketball player). Obama is yet another (Black man elected president). They all cry/ cried "systemic racism" and "The black man being held down".......while they sat on their podiums looking down on everyone else. How hilariously misguided!

How about the end of that interview between Don Lemon and Morgan Freeman;
    Lemon: Do you think race has anything to do with inequality?

Freeman: Today? No. … You and I, we’re proof!

More Black people need to stand up and say "We're doing just fine. We don't need your "race-baiting"".
    More Black people need to stand up and tell the Pelosis, Schumers, and Kamalas that "We are not 'helpless' and dumb, and we don't need you to hold our fucking hands."
    The democrats and media make it seem like minorities are incompetent and can't do a damn thing for themselves, which is completely fucked up and false.
    I know many black business owners, customers, friends and family (in-laws) who can't stand to listen to the hypocrisy from people like Lebron, or the put downs from democrats and the media.
    The Black people that I know support voter ID laws.
    Most of the Black people I know say something along the lines of, "Race isn't the issue, it's the way they (the media and democrats) talk about race that's the issue. It's all negative talk, when in reality, there are more positive things happening to/for minorities in America than in any time in our history."
    Omertà

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

The most endangered people right now are white men middle age. They literally have no rights compared to anyone else. Just saying.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.