Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Are you serious, baby killer? What heat? What are you gonna do, kick my ass? The fact that you support killing a 9 month old unborn child makes you a low life motherfucker and your daughter should be ashamed of her low-life father. Does you daughter know your stance on abortion? I hope not.

Fortunately, what you support is illegal in most states.
    It's illegal in all states Rookie
    Man you learned alot today

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    It's illegal in all states Rookie
    Man you learned alot today

Don't be taking up for your boy. I'm just getting warmed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Don't be taking up for your boy. I'm just getting warmed up.
    Please don't bother you already look Riduilous

Please rest your brain

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Please don't bother you already look Riduilous

Please rest you brain

Learn how to spell ridiculous, you ignorant fool.

Mississippi has returned or rejected nearly 872,000 COVID-19 vaccines due to low demand

by Will Stribling
    June 7, 2021
    Print

The Pfizer-BioNtech covid vaccinations are prepared for injection. Credit: Vickie D. King/Mississippi Today
    Due to the low demand for COVID-19 vaccines in Mississippi, the state has returned 871,950 of the doses it was allocated to the federal vaccine pool, sent them to other states or rejected the federal allotment.

Stay informed. Sign up for our daily newsletter.

Enter your email

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE
    This startling figure underscores the problem facing health officials and vaccine advocates across the state: getting people to take the shots that are now widely available for anyone 12 and older.

Mississippi continues to rank last in the nation in the share of its population that has been vaccinated. Less than 30% of Mississippians have been fully vaccinated despite significant gains made in recent months in vaccinating the most vulnerable and making vaccine access more equitable.

The issues of vaccine access that existed during the early stages of the vaccine rollout have largely been eliminated over the past few months. The Mississippi State Department of Health will now come directly to the homes of people who want to get vaccinated but don’t have reliable transportation. They’re also offering this option to businesses or other local organizations that want to host vaccination drives. People are simply declining to take the shots and that’s keeping the state’s vaccination rate low.

RECENT:

They wrote campaign checks to Tate Reeves. Then he appointed them to powerful ed boards.

Podcast: A conversation with Randy Watkins, Part I
    Over the past two weeks, only 26,710 Mississippians got their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. The 15,073 shots given last week represent a decrease of over 88% from February’s peak.

Beyond the doses that have been returned to the federal government, just because a dose stays in Mississippi doesn’t mean it will be used. A total of 7,850 doses have been wasted because a vaccination site couldn’t get enough people to get vaccinated before the remainder of an open vial expired. A majority of this dose wastage has occurred in smaller clinics, vitally important to the states vaccination efforts, but also at a higher risk of leaving allocated doses unused.

Comprehensive, downloadable and printable.
    VISIT NOW
    Mississippi is also the state furthest behind in reaching President Joe Biden’s goal of getting at least one COVID-19 shot into the arms of 70% of adults by July 4. If trends hold, only 46% of Mississippi adults will have received a shot by then. If vaccination rates don’t improve significantly, the state wouldn’t reach that 70% threshold for well over a year.

The Department of Health reported on Monday that 1,043,030 people in Mississippi — over 35% of the state’s population — have received at least their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine. More than 911,00 people have been fully inoculated since the state began distributing vaccines in December.

I like Riduilous suits u well

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    Weird, because you just did.
    I agree that we should not be going back to the backroom abortion days.

I am not married, been with the same woman for 20 years. 14 years ago, when she did come to me and told me the very thing you posted, we decided to have a child. 14 years later I have an amazing and wonderful daughter whom I could not image my life without.

Just because I support another persons rights does not mean I live my life that way.

Btw, this you....?
    Anything goes!" that is at the top of every page of the Rants, Raves, and Everything Else.

If he cant take the heat, tell your boy to get out the kitchen.

The way you are reacting to what Billy has been posting I would say that you are the one who cannot take the heat.

Printer firmware is !&$! 100+ Posts

Support for one issue does not make you right or left, liberal or conservative. In one breath you say "think for yourself", then label those that do as "extreme". (see previous post about shooting yourself in the foot)

So using your own logic, as you don't believe in God, guns, etc..., that would make you a "liberal" would it not ? You don't think the election was stolen, another "liberal" belief. Shit you are more liberal than I am. !

The only thing "extreme" about you is your stupidity.

Just saw you post this gem:
    No luck. Then I realized I never checked to see if SMB1 was turned on at the serverr. It wasn't. I turned it on and all worked as it should. I must be more careful.

Allowing SMBv1 on a server.....should be more careful is a HUGE understatement.

I am curious to know how high your parts spend is and what your call backs are like ? With "logic" such as yours, I bet they are through the roof.

SMB1 is no less secure than SMB2 or SMB3 They all have their own vulnerabilities. Fundamentally, cybersecurity for the most part comes down to how educated the end user is. As they are the weak point in a chain of defence against an attack. SMBv2 and the later SMBv3 are the same protocols, but with a few updates to offer better security where the end user has failed.

LMFAO...so it IS very high as I suspected.
    SMB v1 on a server and posting this in public. I wouldn't count on many IT jobs heading your way
    You aren't qualified to hold my lunch, and I don't even eat lunch !

Have spoken now with over 100 different IT support providers, and not once had any issue with enabling SMB1 on a server for a server scan setup. If SMB1 is a problem for you, then you already have much larger problems in your security setup.

If SMB1 is a problem for you then you should have done a better job in securing the office/server environment in the first place.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crowfeather View Post
    SMB1 is no less secure than SMB2 or SMB3 They all have their own vulnerabilities. Fundamentally, cybersecurity for the most part comes down to how educated the end user is. As they are the weak point in a chain of defence against an attack. SMBv2 and the later SMBv3 are the same protocols, but with a few updates to offer better security where the end user has failed.

Have spoken now with over 100 different IT support providers, and not once had any issue with enabling SMB1 on a server for a server scan setup. If SMB1 is a problem for you, then you already have much larger problems in your security setup.

If SMB1 is a problem for you then you should have done a better job in securing the office/server environment in the first place.
    Being retired for a few years I haven't worked with Server 2019. As for Windows 10 the biggest problem I see with SMB1 is that enabling it is only a temporary fix. The next time a security update installs in will disable SMB1.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowfeather View Post

Wrong SMB1 is a Known Security threat Case Closed
    Notably, SMB1 was used as an attack channel for both the WannaCry and NotPetya mass ransomware attacks in 2017. SMBv1 is so insecure that most security experts now recommend that administrators disable it entirely via a group policy update.Dec 17, 2018