Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 376
  1. #281
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Don't be a Billy
    Posts
    10,885
    Rep Power
    144

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    More like checkers for dummies

  2. #282
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gravesend, Kent
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Power
    68

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Stop trying to save your douchbag friend. And what's with calling me an idiot? I never called you a name even when you said you supported abortion @ 9-months. You're getting too emotional, Debs.
    I apologise for calling you an idiot, but your comment was idiotic in my opinion. If 2 adults have decided not to get married, who are you to start calling one of them a name? It's THEIR choice, nothing to do with anyone else.

    FYI, IF I ever meet another man that I want to have a relationship with, I absolutely will not get married again, and that's MY choice, and it wouldn't matter how much he may want to get married
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't

  3. #283
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gravesend, Kent
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Power
    68

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    By the way, I noticed that Debs doesn't want to answer what science says about abortion at 9-months. Checkmate.
    Please enlighten me about what science says about abortion at 9 months, and I would like the current facts, not out-dated procedures that are designed to shock
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't

  4. #284
    The Wolf 1,000+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    C-town
    Posts
    2,070
    Rep Power
    80

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    You claim to be a person that supports science. Supposedly. What does science say about killing an unborn baby at 9-months?


    PS - You've already proven that you're a low-life with your stance on baby killing and you lived with the mother of your child for 20+ years but refuse to marry her. Douchebag.
    Lol, same ole Billy. What does science say about killing a baby at 9 months, probably that it is more difficult to do I would guess. As I have stated before, i am not an abortion provider and you are confusing science with morality.

    For someone who claims to be agnostic / atheist you sure reference religion a lot. You know what cracks me up is the way you cannot form a cohesive argument then simply revert to childish insults. You spout off about "faggots" and "liberal pussies", or the "blacks" you hate, "stay away from Hispanics" then call me a low-life for supporting other peoples rights. Attacking a mans family...please tell us more about your moral high ground.


    Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

  5. #285
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,833
    Rep Power
    206

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    Lol, same ole Billy. What does science say about killing a baby at 9 months, probably that it is more difficult to do I would guess. As I have stated before, i am not an abortion provider and you are confusing science with morality.

    For someone who claims to be agnostic / atheist you sure reference religion a lot. You know what cracks me up is the way you cannot form a cohesive argument then simply revert to childish insults. You spout off about "faggots" and "liberal pussies", or the "blacks" you hate, "stay away from Hispanics" then call me a low-life for supporting other peoples rights. Attacking a mans family...please tell us more about your moral high ground.



    Hey, douchebag. Make no mistake, I didn't attack your family. I called you out for being the douchebag that you are. Tell me again why you didn't marry the mother of your child? And don't lie and say that she didn't want to get married. Just be honest and admit that you are of low moral character.

    PS - You're a douche. Douche.

  6. #286
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,833
    Rep Power
    206

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by Debs1964 View Post
    Please enlighten me about what science says about abortion at 9 months, and I would like the current facts, not out-dated procedures that are designed to shock

    First of all, you need to check yourself for supporting abortion at 9-months.




    The age of viability has been pegged at 24 to 28 weeks.


    You liberals never want to talk about science. That's because y'all are full of crap.

  7. #287
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Don't be a Billy
    Posts
    10,885
    Rep Power
    144

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    It's actually Hilarious to watch a grow man act like a 5 year old baby. Reminds me of the Last 4 years of FAILURE

  8. #288
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gravesend, Kent
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Power
    68

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    First of all, you need to check yourself for supporting abortion at 9-months.




    The age of viability has been pegged at 24 to 28 weeks.


    You liberals never want to talk about science. That's because y'all are full of crap.
    I don't recall anyone questioning the number of weeks a foetus is considered viable. We all know this information.

    I, also, don't recall you actually telling us why you DON'T support women's rights over what happens with their bodies. But you have a very low opinion of women, don't you Billy?
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't

  9. #289
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    5,302
    Rep Power
    155

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    By the way, I noticed that Debs doesn't want to answer what science says about abortion at 9-months. Checkmate.

    You continue to blow smoke about something that doesn't happen. Just because something is not illegal doesn't mean it is mandatory!!
    Time to put on your big boy pants and attempt to have an adult conversation Billy.

  10. #290
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,833
    Rep Power
    206

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by Debs1964 View Post
    I don't recall anyone questioning the number of weeks a foetus is considered viable. We all know this information.

    I, also, don't recall you actually telling us why you DON'T support women's rights over what happens with their bodies. But you have a very low opinion of women, don't you Billy?

    I like women more than men. In fact, overall I find them to be more sensible. However, my opinion of you isn't that great considering your willy-nilly attitude about killing a 9-month unborn child. Also, what does "your" science say about killing a 9-month old unborn?

    I don't think you have a lick of science to back up your stance. Nary a damn lick.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here