Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 376
  1. #21
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    6,169
    Rep Power
    216

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Sure, boi. Lol!!

    Say what you want, but I never lie. You're making it a habit.

  2. #22
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    5,543
    Rep Power
    162

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Say what you want, but I never lie. You're making it a habit.
    Sure dude.
    You sure seem obsessed with other men's sex life.
    In fact both you and Phil are obsessed with other men's sex lives. Why is that??

  3. #23
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    6,169
    Rep Power
    216

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Sure dude.
    You sure seem obsessed with other men's sex life.
    In fact both you and Phil are obsessed with other men's sex lives. Why is that??

    Don't get it twisted. Just because I point out that you said you'd sleep with a tranny doesn't mean I'm obsessed with other's sex life. You came out of the closet in grand fashion. Kinda hard to forget about that.

  4. #24
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    5,543
    Rep Power
    162

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Don't get it twisted. Just because I point out that you said you'd sleep with a tranny doesn't mean I'm obsessed with other's sex life. You came out of the closet in grand fashion. Kinda hard to forget about that.
    It certainly IS an obsession. You mention it regularly. Don't get me wrong, I don't care that you mention it, but it really seems to be front of mind for you. I'm not judging you, but there must be places in Mississippi where you can satisfy your curiosity.

  5. #25
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    6,169
    Rep Power
    216

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    It certainly IS an obsession. You mention it regularly. Don't get me wrong, I don't care that you mention it, but it really seems to be front of mind for you. I'm not judging you, but there must be places in Mississippi where you can satisfy your curiosity.

    The only curiosity I have is getting you to own up to being what you said you were...gay.

  6. #26
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    5,543
    Rep Power
    162

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    The only curiosity I have is getting you to own up to being what you said you were...gay.
    And why is it so important to you that I be gay. Even if I were, I'm not going to date you. I'm not gay, but I'm also not judging you for being curious. Sometimes it takes ones entire life to discover ones true self. I wish you the best on your journey of discovery.

  7. #27
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    6,169
    Rep Power
    216

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    And why is it so important to you that I be gay. Even if I were, I'm not going to date you. I'm not gay, but I'm also not judging you for being curious. Sometimes it takes ones entire life to discover ones true self. I wish you the best on your journey of discovery.

    You've kept this going because you admitted that you'd have sex with a tranny and then later you said you were lying. No one forced you to say that you'd sleep with a tranny. You volunteered that. Why did you say it? And if you lied about it, why? We need answers. We need the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

  8. #28
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    5,543
    Rep Power
    162

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    You've kept this going because you admitted that you'd have sex with a tranny and then later you said you were lying. No one forced you to say that you'd sleep with a tranny. You volunteered that. Why did you say it? And if you lied about it, why? We need answers. We need the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
    Nah. I'm done feeding your obsession with me. It is unhealthy for you. It's time for you to move on with your life.

  9. #29
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    17

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Oh look another American politics post full of racism and homophobia topped off with pathetic high school name calling.

    I thought we had it bad in the UK

  10. #30
    The Wolf 1,000+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    C-town
    Posts
    2,109
    Rep Power
    82

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Oh Billy, you have to be the dumbest SOB on this thread, by FAR.

    Here is a guy who tells Canadians to mind their own business as it pertains to America, then starts a thread about Justin Trudeau !
    Starts a thread about a black man, with "white privilege" in the title. You cant make this shit up.

    He also seem to bring up homosexuality quite a bit...no shame in coming out of that closet Billy. I think he is mad because Pride month is over.

    As to Cosby, he should have never been tried as the previous DA made a deal. He is not out because of the color of his skin, he is free because of his wealth. He had the resources to fund an appeal for over 2 years. Most people do not have that luxury. So if it was anything, it was wealth privilege


    Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here