Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar

Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I like women more than men. In fact, overall I find them to be more sensible. However, my opinion of you isn't that great considering your willy-nilly attitude about killing a 9-month unborn child. Also, what does "your" science say about killing a 9-month old unborn?

I don't think you have a lick of science to back up your stance. Nary a damn lick.
    Science doesn't come into it, it's my opinion that women should have autonomy over their own bodies.

I find it very disturbing that you do not support abortion for women who have been raped, or for children who have been the victim of incest. I think this says more about your character than it does about mine.
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't

That explains his Bi side

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Debs1964 View Post
    Science doesn't come into it, it's my opinion that women should have autonomy over their own bodies.

I find it very disturbing that you do not support abortion for women who have been raped, or for children who have been the victim of incest. I think this says more about your character than it does about mine.

That's about what I thought. You don't give a damn about science.

By the way, you're free to have your opinion on abortion and ignore the science but don't try to push your whacky BS us. And you don't speak for all women, for the record. Moving forward, speak for youself only and stop telling men that they have no say-so on abortion laws.

Thanks for making the case for Women's right to choose Billy

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar

That's about what I thought. You don't give a damn about science.

By the way, you're free to have your opinion on abortion and ignore the science but don't try to push your whacky BS us. And you don't speak for all women, for the record. Moving forward, speak for youself only and stop telling men that they have no say-so on abortion laws.
    FYI, I don't believe that I would ever have had an abortion, but that doesn't men that I have the right to tell other women what they can, or cannot, do with their bodies. No one is forcing women to have abortions, and no one should be forcing them not to.

I also do not take drugs, but I support other people having the right to do so.

So, now, you're trying to curtail what I am allowed to have opinions on, why doesn't that surprise me, it's only a matter of time before you tell me to be quiet because the men folk are talking
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Debs1964 View Post
    FYI, I don't believe that I would ever have had an abortion, but that doesn't men that I have the right to tell other women what they can, or cannot, do with their bodies. No one is forcing women to have abortions, and no one should be forcing them not to.

I also do not take drugs, but I support other people having the right to do so.

So, now, you're trying to curtail what I am allowed to have opinions on, why doesn't that surprise me, it's only a matter of time before you tell me to be quiet because the men folk are talking

You're losing it, Debs. I'll leave you with this. You admitted that science has nothing to do with your stance on abortion. What does that say about you, darlin'?

And it was you who said way back in this thread for men to shutup that women could only speak on abortion. Take some time to reflect.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

This is for all of those calling each other names on this thread today. Grow up everyone.

Funny who you only support Science when you feel like it.

Yep Covid19 CheckMate and GAME

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

Hey, douchebag. Make no mistake, I didn't attack your family. I called you out for being the douchebag that you are. Tell me again why you didn't marry the mother of your child? And don't lie and say that she didn't want to get married. Just be honest and admit that you are of low moral character.

PS - You're a douche. Douche.
    Next your gonna tell me you're rubber and I'm glue.....I bet you still drink warm milk.

Congrat, you actually got something right for a change. She is previously married and we are both children of divorce, we do not want to be married. My personal opinion on marriage is this, mixing love with money and possessions is not a good idea. We choose to share or lives and possessions together, not because we are legally bound. IMHO marriage boils down to an arraignment where we get to see each other naked, there by gaining legal access to 50% of the others stuff. Declining rates of marriage and rising rates of divorce would indicate I am not the only one "living in sin"....must be our low morals.

And we are discussing all this in a thread with "white privilege" in its title about Bill Cosby. As Don King would say "ONLY IN AMERICA!!!"

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    This is for all of those calling each other names on this thread today. Grow up everyone.

As you likely noticed it is only the Rep throwing insults around, as usual!!