Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 376
  1. #331
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    5,343
    Rep Power
    156

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    That is a lie. I have never been the first one to call a name or get nasty. I'm a counter puncher. I much prefer to debate the facts. You liberals can't handle that. Lord knows that I've tried with you.
    You just can't help yourself with the lying, can you? The second someone counters one of your silly statements you start with the insults and childish name calling. It is kinda sad that you would choose to lie about something that is so easy to prove. That's so Billy. Hahaha.

  2. #332
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,885
    Rep Power
    207

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    You just can't help yourself with the lying, can you? The second someone counters one of your silly statements you start with the insults and childish name calling. It is kinda sad that you would choose to lie about something that is so easy to prove. That's so Billy. Hahaha.

    Wrong. Take this thread for example. I called Debs no names. She called me an idiot. I still haven't called her a name. But if you want to act a damn fool, I'll get down in the mud with you.

  3. #333
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    5,343
    Rep Power
    156

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Wrong. Take this thread for example. I called Debs no names. She called me an idiot. I still haven't called her a name. But if you want to act a damn fool, I'll get down in the mud with you.
    You seem to have conveniently forgotten that you started calling mojorola a "douchebag" just because he stated he was pro choice. That's the trouble with lying, Billy, you really have a keep track of them.
    PS You can get down in the mud by yourself, I sure ain't getting in there with you.

  4. #334
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,885
    Rep Power
    207

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    You seem to have conveniently forgotten that you started calling mojorola a "douchebag" just because he stated he was pro choice. That's the trouble with lying, Billy, you really have a keep track of them.
    PS You can get down in the mud by yourself, I sure ain't getting in there with you.
    Wrong. You better go back and read this thread. I counter punched.

  5. #335
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gravesend, Kent
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Power
    68

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Allow me to educate you. Where I'm form women call men darling and vice-versa. And I'm talking about complete strangers.


    For the record, just because I knew that you would be offended doesn't mean that it is offensive. It was predictable that you'd be offended. Kinda like the folks that get offended for being misgendered. Good luck with all that.
    Firstly, it's from, not form, as you're so quick to correct others' mistakes

    Secondly, my sincere condolences, of course I realised that Mississippi was a long way behind other civilised society, but I hadn't realised just how far. That explains several things, so I do understand you more now. But, let me explain some things, in the rest of the world it's no longer necessary to marry a woman because you got her in the family way, shotgun weddings no longer exist, and women get to choose the man they marry, and they even get the choice whether to marry or not; being an unmarried woman is no longer a stigma.

    Thirdly, allow me to educate you, you don't get to choose what is offensive to another person, and, when you say something knowing they will be offended, that makes you a particularly unpleasant person.

    Fourthly, you keep bringing up the fact that I called you an idiot, I apologised for that, which you never acknowledged. Anyone who knows me will attest to the fact that I would not have apologised if it wasn't sincere. However, if you keep mentioning it, I will withdraw my apology. I haven't yet seen you apologise for your name calling to Mojorolla.

    P.S. this used to be a very friendly, pleasant, forum when I first joined several years ago, but since I returned a few months ago I noticed the whole tone has changed, mainly due to new members, and I am seriously considering whether I want to continue to be a part of this community for much longer, I don't need this kind of toxicity in my life.
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't

  6. #336
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    17

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    WOW how the hell is this still continuing? Not the thread but Billy showing the world his true colours. A man who gets offended by anyone who has different views to himself and reacts by being the crying little bitch he is.

    I hope you get the hope you need one day Billy because the picture you paint here is of a very ugly man who is stuck in the past and can't handle modern society and the improvements in life it has given those from minorities or people who have constantly been told to stay in there lane. I'm sure I will get a reply quoting things like "liberal, pussy etc" your normal sound bites so save yourself the time because I know your script by now

  7. #337
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,885
    Rep Power
    207

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by Debs1964 View Post
    Firstly, it's from, not form, as you're so quick to correct others' mistakes

    Secondly, my sincere condolences, of course I realised that Mississippi was a long way behind other civilised society, but I hadn't realised just how far. That explains several things, so I do understand you more now. But, let me explain some things, in the rest of the world it's no longer necessary to marry a woman because you got her in the family way, shotgun weddings no longer exist, and women get to choose the man they marry, and they even get the choice whether to marry or not; being an unmarried woman is no longer a stigma.

    Thirdly, allow me to educate you, you don't get to choose what is offensive to another person, and, when you say something knowing they will be offended, that makes you a particularly unpleasant person.

    Fourthly, you keep bringing up the fact that I called you an idiot, I apologised for that, which you never acknowledged. Anyone who knows me will attest to the fact that I would not have apologised if it wasn't sincere. However, if you keep mentioning it, I will withdraw my apology. I haven't yet seen you apologise for your name calling to Mojorolla.

    P.S. this used to be a very friendly, pleasant, forum when I first joined several years ago, but since I returned a few months ago I noticed the whole tone has changed, mainly due to new members, and I am seriously considering whether I want to continue to be a part of this community for much longer, I don't need this kind of toxicity in my life.

    The reason that I didn't acknowledge your apology is because it wasn't necessary. I wasn't offended. I was simply pointing out that it is liberals that start the name calling and you're a prime example...apology or no apology.


    This little side show that you're putting on is nothing more than that...a side show...to avoid talking about your support for abortion at 9-months. You support abortion up to the moment right before the baby pops his head out. You completely ignore the science. If you want to apologize, that would be a good place to start.

    Lastly, my God you are so arrogant. You and I initially got off on the wrong foot because you basically told me to shut my mouth about abortion because I wasn't woman. In other words, shut up...women folk are talking. Hypocrite much, Debs?

  8. #338
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,885
    Rep Power
    207

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by robinsonad86 View Post
    WOW how the hell is this still continuing? Not the thread but Billy showing the world his true colours. A man who gets offended by anyone who has different views to himself and reacts by being the crying little bitch he is.

    I hope you get the hope you need one day Billy because the picture you paint here is of a very ugly man who is stuck in the past and can't handle modern society and the improvements in life it has given those from minorities or people who have constantly been told to stay in there lane. I'm sure I will get a reply quoting things like "liberal, pussy etc" your normal sound bites so save yourself the time because I know your script by now

    More name calling. I'm stuck right where I need to be and that's opposing abortion at 9 months. I'll never support any of the radical liberal agenda and I will not be silenced.

  9. #339
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gravesend, Kent
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Power
    68

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    The reason that I didn't acknowledge your apology is because it wasn't necessary. I wasn't offended. I was simply pointing out that it is liberals that start the name calling and you're a prime example...apology or no apology.


    This little side show that you're putting on is nothing more than that...a side show...to avoid talking about your support for abortion at 9-months. You support abortion up to the moment when before the baby pops his head out. You completely ignore the science. If you want to apologize, that would be a good place to start.

    Lastly, my God you are so arrogant. You and I initially got off on the wrong foot because you basically told me to shut my mouth about abortion because I wasn't woman. In other words, shut up...women folk are talking. Hypocrite much, Debs?

    I never, ever, said that you didn't have a say in abortion because you're a man, what I said was, ONLY THE WOMAN WHO IS PREGNANT GETS TO MAKE THAT CHOICE, just because I'm a woman gives me no greater say, than you, over what another woman does with her body.

    You keep on about science, but refuse to elaborate over what you mean, not one of us understands what you mean. We all know that a foetus is viable at 24-28 weeks, that is the only thing you have said on the subject.
    So, yes, I understand that science may be able to ensure that a baby would live if it were born between 24 and 28 weeks gestation, but, all the time that foetus is in a woman's body, then she, and she alone, has the ultimate say on what happens. I'm not sure how I can make that any clearer.
    I have also stated that I don't believe I would have ever had a termination, I don't like the idea at all...but that is MY CHOICE...see, I have a choice not to have an abortion too.

    I support your right to take drugs, smoke, drink alcohol, have body modifications, have a brain implant, get a vasectomy, whatever you want to do to your body, I don't have to like what you're doing, but it's not my place to tell you that you cannot do those things.

    And, for someone who wasn't offended by being called an idiot you've sure gone on about it enough
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't

  10. #340
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,885
    Rep Power
    207

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by Debs1964 View Post
    I never, ever, said that you didn't have a say in abortion because you're a man, what I said was, ONLY THE WOMAN WHO IS PREGNANT GETS TO MAKE THAT CHOICE, just because I'm a woman gives me no greater say, than you, over what another woman does with her body.

    You keep on about science, but refuse to elaborate over what you mean, not one of us understands what you mean. We all know that a foetus is viable at 24-28 weeks, that is the only thing you have said on the subject.
    So, yes, I understand that science may be able to ensure that a baby would live if it were born between 24 and 28 weeks gestation, but, all the time that foetus is in a woman's body, then she, and she alone, has the ultimate say on what happens. I'm not sure how I can make that any clearer.
    I have also stated that I don't believe I would have ever had a termination, I don't like the idea at all...but that is MY CHOICE...see, I have a choice not to have an abortion too.

    I support your right to take drugs, smoke, drink alcohol, have body modifications, have a brain implant, get a vasectomy, whatever you want to do to your body, I don't have to like what you're doing, but it's not my place to tell you that you cannot do those things.

    And, for someone who wasn't offended by being called an idiot you've sure gone on about it enough

    Let me put this very simply. The science says that a baby can live outside the womb way before 9-months. That's not my opinion, that's fact. Do you care about that? Or are you gonna keep repeating the same ol talking point - "my body, my choice.'


    And you absolutely did tell me that because I'm a man that i need to to quiet on abortion. I can find the quote for you but it will be later because I'm busy.

    Despite what you may think, I much prefer to debate the issues. It's been my experience here that MOST liberals don't want to debate the issues. They spout off a bunch of gibberish about science but ingore it when it doesn't fit their agenda.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here