Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738 LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 376
  1. #361
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    5,303
    Rep Power
    155

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    We tell people what to do all the time. Don't murder, rob, rape. Don't drive fast. Pay your taxes or go to jail. But when it comes to a mother killing a baby that would otherwise survive outside the womb, you don't want to say anything?

    What does this kid have to do? Tap morse code while in the mother's belly? Science says the baby is viable at 9 months.

    Please stop pushing your idiotic right wing talking point about abortions at nine months. IT DOESN"T HAPPEN!!!!!!
    It doesn't matter how many times you say it.
    IT DOESN"T HAPPEN!!!!!!
    You can post it a thousand times and still. IT DOESN"T HAPPEN!!!!!!

  2. #362
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    5,303
    Rep Power
    155

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I'm not spinning a thing. You DID tell me something personal. Very personal. You told me that you'd have sex with a tranny. You later said that you were lying. If you would have chose to say nothing at all, we wouldn't be talking about it now.


    Likewise, Debs admits that an unborn child can live on it's own before 9 months but supports a mother's decision to kill it. It makes no sense to me and I'm asking her to help me understand beyond telling me that it's none of my business what a woman does.

    I never denied that I posted that. I was just showing to myself how easy it is to get you to dance like a puppet as I pull the strings. It it worked flawlessly. You are completely predictable.

  3. #363
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    15,632
    Rep Power
    437

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by Debs1964 View Post
    Firstly, it's from, not form, as you're so quick to correct others' mistakes
    Not everyone proof reads what they post like you and I do. I am constantly having to correct things that spell check misses.

  4. #364
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,835
    Rep Power
    206

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Please stop pushing your idiotic right wing talking point about abortions at nine months. IT DOESN"T HAPPEN!!!!!!
    It doesn't matter how many times you say it.
    IT DOESN"T HAPPEN!!!!!!
    You can post it a thousand times and still. IT DOESN"T HAPPEN!!!!!!

    First things first. I had Debs pegged wrong. In the end, she was a straight shooter and I found her to be very honest and she didn't try to dodge anything. That's not to say that I agree with her because I don't. But all I can ask for is an honest debate and I feel that I got that with Debs.]


    You, on the other hand, do everything in your power to avoid having an open and honest debate.

    The conversation about late-term abortiopn had almost nothing to do with the number that are performed but rather one's stance on it I have a need to understand where a person is coming from on the issues.

  5. #365
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    5,303
    Rep Power
    155

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    First things first. I had Debs pegged wrong. In the end, she was a straight shooter and I found her to be very honest and she didn't try to dodge anything. That's not to say that I agree with her because I don't. But all I can ask for is an honest debate and I feel that I got that with Debs.]


    You, on the other hand, do everything in your power to avoid having an open and honest debate.

    The conversation about late-term abortiopn had almost nothing to do with the number that are performed but rather one's stance on it I have a need to understand where a person is coming from on the issues.

    There are none performed. Please say it out loud for us. Nobody is performing abortions at nine months.
    Can you do that?


    And then let's be done with this topic!

  6. #366
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,835
    Rep Power
    206

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    There are none performed. Please say it out loud for us. Nobody is performing abortions at nine months.
    Can you do that?


    And then let's be done with this topic!

    No civilian has ever detonated a nuclear bomb but they are illegal nonetheless. Lets make late term abortion illegal and lets start with Canada as it's the only country in the world with no restrictions.

  7. #367
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    5,303
    Rep Power
    155

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    No civilian has ever detonated a nuclear bomb but they are illegal nonetheless. Lets make late term abortion illegal and lets start with Canada as it's the only country in the world with no restrictions.

    And this after patting yourself on the back claiming you are an honest debater. LOL!!
    Is it that difficult to say it out loud?
    No human has ever walked to the moon, but it isn't illegal.
    See, I can post irrelevant facts too.

  8. #368
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,835
    Rep Power
    206

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    And this after patting yourself on the back claiming you are an honest debater. LOL!!
    Is it that difficult to say it out loud?
    No human has ever walked to the moon, but it isn't illegal.
    See, I can post irrelevant facts too.

    There have been abortions in the 3rd trimester. I just read about one @ 32-weeks. That's 8 months for those keeping score.


    Once again you conitue to play these foolish games. I've already told you that my conversation with Debs had nothing to do with the number for abortions performed at 9-months but rather a person's stance on it. Now go get lost and stop trolling.

  9. #369
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    5,303
    Rep Power
    155

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    There have been abortions in the 3rd trimester. I just read about one @ 32-weeks. That's 8 months for those keeping score.


    Once again you conitue to play these foolish games. I've already told you that my conversation with Debs had nothing to do with the number for abortions performed at 9-months but rather a person's stance on it. Now go get lost and stop trolling.

    Thought so.
    So predicable.

  10. #370
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,835
    Rep Power
    206

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Thought so.
    So predicable.

    Just wait until I put Critical Race Theory under the microscope and ask liberals to defend it. Then you guys can really lose your mind.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here