Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738
    Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Just wait until I put Critical Race Theory under the microscope and ask liberals to defend it. Then you guys can really lose your mind.

You better read what it is first. I'm getting sick of schooling you on topics you choose to post.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    You better read what it is first. I'm getting sick of schooling you on topics you choose to post.

Yes, I remember going to your class once when you were speaking on the looting and arson by BLM and Antifa. I learned that Antifa was an imaginary group and that BLM was a mostly peaceful protest.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Yes, I remember going to your class once when you were speaking on the looting and arson by BLM and Antifa. I learned that Antifa was an imaginary group and that BLM was a mostly peaceful protest.

See, you are capable of listening and learning.
    That's a great start.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar

There have been abortions in the 3rd trimester. I just read about one @ 32-weeks. That's 8 months for those keeping score.

Once again you conitue to play these foolish games. I've already told you that my conversation with Debs had nothing to do with the number for abortions performed at 9-months but rather a person's stance on it. Now go get lost and stop trolling.
    I'm not being argumentative, but 32 weeks, in terms of a pregnancy, is actually closer to 7 months as a pregnancy is roughly 40 weeks. Most months are longer than 4 weeks, and pregnancy is calculated from the first day of your last period, so conception actually occurs somewhere around the end of week 2. your point about it being in the 3rd trimester is valid though.
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

I just sent Debs a PM with an apology but I wanted to post it here, also. My conversation with Debs made me realize that I had grown tired of this political forum long ago because it was mostly an exercise in futility and as a result I was just posting stuff to get under the skin of the other side.

I won't drag this out but this will be my last post that has anything to do with politics.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar

I just sent Debs a PM with an apology but I wanted to post it here, also. My conversation with Debs made me realize that I had grown tired of this political forum long ago because it was mostly an exercise in futility and as a result I was just posting stuff to get under the skin of the other side.

I won't drag this out but this will be my last post that has anything to do with politics.
    I really appreciated the PM, thank you
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't