Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
    The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

Quote Originally Posted by robinsonad86 View Post
    Oh look another American politics post full of racism and homophobia topped off with pathetic high school name calling.

I thought we had it bad in the UK
    Welcome to the America

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Do you have a problem with white people attempting to overthrow a fair election? Let's hear your opinion on that.
    No but I do have a problem with white people, Joe Biden, winning an election by means of fraud. The facts are just now being made known in Arizona and Georgia with Pennsylvania soon to follow. Those three states have enough total Electoral College votes to flip the election. I wonder how many Senate and House seats might also be flipped. Time and the courts will tell.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    As to Cosby, he should have never been tried as the previous DA made a deal. He is not out because of the color of his skin, he is free because of his wealth. He had the resources to fund an appeal for over 2 years. Most people do not have that luxury. So if it was anything, it was wealth privilege

At least you got that partially correct. If I remember correctly, the whole Bill Cosby case started with a woman accusing Cosby of having sex with her at a party at the Playboy mansion while she was under 18. I have always wondered exactly she expected to happen at the Playboy mansion. Or maybe she was expecting to have sex with a rich white man, not a black man.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

As to Cosby, he should have never been tried as the previous DA made a deal. He is not out because of the color of his skin, he is free because of his wealth. He had the resources to fund an appeal for over 2 years. Most people do not have that luxury. So if it was anything, it was wealth privilege

You're one stupid motherfucker. Goddamn you're fucking dumb. This was what I said and was the entire point of the thread. Liberals cry white privilege when a white man gets away with a crime but it's not that..it's because he could afford a good attorney. Same for Cosby.

Now stop trying to suck my dick and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by robinsonad86 View Post
    Oh look another American politics post full of racism and homophobia topped off with pathetic high school name calling.

I thought we had it bad in the UK
    You do have it bad in the UK, son. If you weren't such a liberal idiot, you'd realize just how bad it is in your country. Go play.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    No but I do have a problem with white people, Joe Biden, winning an election by means of fraud. The facts are just now being made known in Arizona and Georgia with Pennsylvania soon to follow. Those three states have enough total Electoral College votes to flip the election. I wonder how many Senate and House seats might also be flipped. Time and the courts will tell.
    The only thing coming out of Arizona is embarrassed Republicans. Lol
    Everyone else has accepted the fact that there wasn't widespread election fraud. Time for you to do the same before you get left behind.

Sorry NO FRAUD just delusion of a Failed old President

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    At least you got that partially correct. If I remember correctly, the whole Bill Cosby case started with a woman accusing Cosby of having sex with her at a party at the Playboy mansion while she was under 18. I have always wondered exactly she expected to happen at the Playboy mansion. Or maybe she was expecting to have sex with a rich white man, not a black man.
    The previous DA verbally agreed not to charge Cosby if he agreed to do a deposition. He agreed to this because he was promised he would not be prosecuted. This was done in an attempt to be able to use that deposition in a civil suit as the DA admitted he did not have enough evidence to convict Cosby. A new DA come in and not only forgot the deal, but there were additional witnesses allowed although not involved in the original DA's case.

It boils down to the law. If the deal was made it should be respected.

Also, if you wait a decade (or 2 or 3) your accusations tend to be less believable. Not weighing in on guilt or innocence, just a personal opinion.

Last edited by mojorolla; 07-01-2021 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    You're one stupid motherfucker. Goddamn you're fucking dumb. This was what I said and was the entire point of the thread. Liberals cry white privilege when a white man gets away with a crime but it's not that..it's because he could afford a good attorney. Same for Cosby.

Now stop trying to suck my dick and move on.
    Oh boy, this is like debating an autistic down syndrome toddler with ADHD and a touch a closeted homosexuality... but we'll get to that in a minute.

So, just like white people, Cosby could afford a good lawyer and appealed his conviction.
    OK but what in the fuck does this have to do with white privilege ?
    The only point of this thread seems to be the same as all your other threads...showcasing your stupidity.

"Routing tables make my head hurt"; remind us again who the pussies are.....

Billy, it is 2021, there is no shame in being gay. I am straight but there are many other platforms for you to find acceptance and love from other men. You only live once Billy, don't let personal shame keep you from your happiness !

So, just like white people, Cosby could afford a good lawyer and appealed his conviction.
    OK but what in the fuck does this have to do with white privilege ?

Listen up, you dumb fuck. It's called SARCASM. You're as naïve as you are stupid. Stick to the liberal talking points from now on. At least you're good at that. And get off my nuts, faggot.