Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 376
  1. #81
    Printer firmware is !&$! 50+ Posts
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    London
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Why are you working on the assumption that she is lying.
    I am discussing in good faith. You said that just because a woman goes to a place that exists purely based on sexual encounters and claims rape she has no credibility.
    At no point are you discussing it good faith, when you misstate my position in such a ludicrous way.


    I did not say there was no credibility. I said by nature of circumstance the evidential barrier in proving the claim is greater. By neccesity we work on the basis innocent until proven guilty, ergo she was not raped until she can prove that she was.


    But I'm not going to sit here going back and forth discussing singular cases with someone that has made no attempt to honestly discuss something in good faith and instead is actively engaging in bad faith discussions. So this will be my last response to you.

  2. #82
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    5,543
    Rep Power
    162

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crowfeather View Post
    At no point are you discussing it good faith, when you misstate my position in such a ludicrous way.


    I did not say there was no credibility. I said by nature of circumstance the evidential barrier in proving the claim is greater. By neccesity we work on the basis innocent until proven guilty, ergo she was not raped until she can prove that she was.


    But I'm not going to sit here going back and forth discussing singular cases with someone that has made no attempt to honestly discuss something in good faith and instead is actively engaging in bad faith discussions. So this will be my last response to you.
    Thank you so much. I was about done with you anyway.

  3. #83
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gravesend, Kent
    Posts
    1,653
    Rep Power
    69

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    But my question still remains valid, "What the hell did she expect to happen to her at a party at the Playboy Mansion?" No one in the news media seemed interested in asking that question. I can only wonder if the answer would not have fit the picture that the media was trying to paint.
    I don't know what she expected, as I'm not that woman, but I can definitely tell you what she wasn't expecting, she wasn't expecting to be raped.

    By your argument, if I go to a bar, I should expect someone to force alcohol down my throat, after all, what did I expect going into a place where people drink alcohol.

    Let's take this one step further, how about the woman who gets into the marital bed at night, the place where, in all probability, most of the sex within the marriage takes place, are you telling me that the woman should expect sex, that she cannot be raped, let me assure you, SHE FUCKING CAN!!!!

    I don't care what establishment, or otherwise, someone went into, if she says no, it means NO. Isn't it about time that men learnt to have some self control
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't

  4. #84
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    6,169
    Rep Power
    216

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by Debs1964 View Post
    I don't know what she expected, as I'm not that woman, but I can definitely tell you what she wasn't expecting, she wasn't expecting to be raped.

    By your argument, if I go to a bar, I should expect someone to force alcohol down my throat, after all, what did I expect going into a place where people drink alcohol.

    Let's take this one step further, how about the woman who gets into the marital bed at night, the place where, in all probability, most of the sex within the marriage takes place, are you telling me that the woman should expect sex, that she cannot be raped, let me assure you, SHE FUCKING CAN!!!!

    I don't care what establishment, or otherwise, someone went into, if she says no, it means NO. Isn't it about time that men learnt to have some self control

    Debs is absolutely right. Just because rap music portrays women as tricks and ho's doesn't mean they are. Just because some women falsely claim rape because they're gold diggers doesn't mean that all women lie about rape. Just because a lot of women walk around with with their ass hanging out and most of their boobs showing doesn't mean they are whores. All it means is that they are wearing the uniform of a whore. (Sorry, couldn't resist the Chappelle joke.)

    On a serious note, I do agree with Debs. It doesn't matter what she expected. Men need to keep their dick in their pants.

  5. #85
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    17

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crowfeather View Post


    The my body my argument I most commonly seen in America used to argue about legalizing abortions for any reason. Its funny, because no where in Europe can you get an abortion for any reason. Abortions are either heavily restricted or/and in some cases require a specifically licensed professional. In the UK for example there must be a pressing reason for the abortion, for example birth threatens the mother's health.
    Sorry I just meed to correct this you do not need an issue such as a health risk for an abortion in the UK for the first 24 weeks of the pregnancy. Up until this time it can be anything from an unwanted preganncy to a health risk and anything inbetween.

    After 24 weeks there has to be a high risk factor such as a risk to the mothers life or a
    previously undiagnosed birth defect that would risk the babies life or quality of life even in these situations the final choice lies with the mother

  6. #86
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    6,169
    Rep Power
    216

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by robinsonad86 View Post
    Sorry I just meed to correct this you do not need an issue such as a health risk for an abortion in the UK for the first 24 weeks of the pregnancy. Up until this time it can be anything from an unwanted preganncy to a health risk and anything inbetween.

    After 24 weeks there has to be a high risk factor such as a risk to the mothers life or a
    previously undiagnosed birth defect that would risk the babies life or quality of life even in these situations the final choice lies with the mother

    In other words, after 24 weeks we (men) can tell women what they can do with their bodies. I attempted to make this point earlier but liberals don't like to admit the truth.

  7. #87
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    17

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    In other words, after 24 weeks we (men) can tell women what they can do with their bodies. I attempted to make this point earlier but liberals don't like to admit the truth.
    No Billy up to 24 weeks they have free choice. After 24 weeks the law -which will have been decided by men and women- states there needs to be a specific reason. Even if for example a male doctor advises an abortion after 24 weeks for a medical reason the mother still had the choice to say no to one. Seems much fairer to me than say Texas which has effectively made abortion illegal

  8. #88
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    6,169
    Rep Power
    216

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by robinsonad86 View Post
    No Billy up to 24 weeks they have free choice. After 24 weeks the law -which will have been decided by men and women- states there needs to be a specific reason. Even if for example a male doctor advises an abortion after 24 weeks for a medical reason the mother still had the choice to say no to one. Seems much fairer to me than say Texas which has effectively made abortion illegal

    Trust me, I understand how abortion laws work. It's not complicated. It's time for liberals to stop saying that men have no say in telling a woman what she can do with her body. That's not the way it works.

    Abortion isn't only about a woman. It's also about the baby. Men (scientists) play a key role in determining abortion laws. Not to mention male lawyers and judges. And even voters in general. Women are no more qualified to write abortion laws than a man.

  9. #89
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    17

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Trust me, I understand how abortion laws work. It's not complicated. It's time for liberals to stop saying that men have no say in telling a woman what she can do with her body. That's not the way it works.

    Abortion isn't only about a woman. It's also about the baby. Men (scientists) play a key role in determining abortion laws. Not to mention male lawyers and judges. And even voters in general. Women are no more qualified to write abortion laws than a man.
    for fucks sake stop with all this liberal bullshit. Abortion isnít a left or right issue itís morality and ethics which people on both sides have and people on both sides lack. You have said in this thread women should only have abortions if their lives are in danger so thats you telling a woman who isnít in danger but may have been raped what she can do with her body after she has already been violated by a man

  10. #90
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    6,169
    Rep Power
    216

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by robinsonad86 View Post
    for fucks sake stop with all this liberal bullshit. Abortion isnít a left or right issue itís morality and ethics which people on both sides have and people on both sides lack. You have said in this thread women should only have abortions if their lives are in danger so thats you telling a woman who isnít in danger but may have been raped what she can do with her body after she has already been violated by a man

    I say this in all seriousness. If you want to have a serious debate you need to learn to tell the truth. The truth is that this is a liberal vs. conservative thing. Just admit it and let's get on with it.

    Secondly, learn to comprehend my words. I said that I couldn't support abortion in the case of rape. That's my personal stance. However, I also said that I could understand those that support abortion in the case of rape. In other words, there's room for compromise with me on this point.

    There's much more to be discussed on the issue of abortion but I'm not willing to go any further with you until you start telling the truth. Don't play games with me and waste my time.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here