Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Correction, that would have been in 2006. In 2007 they reviewed the case and that the Federal ban violated states rights. The individual states have the right to set their own standards. That is why 29 states still allow partial birth abortion which is a late term abortion normally done late in the third trimester.

Sorry Dude Federal Law ALWAYS ALWAYS OVERRIDES State LAW Back to SCHOOL for U

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Sorry Dude Federal Law ALWAYS ALWAYS OVERRIDES State LAW Back to SCHOOL for U
    You are the sorry dude, Federal Law does NOT "always,always override state law". If you went back to school and actually read the constitution, [probably for the first time!] you would see that unless enumerated in the constitution, those areas not expressly delegated to the Federal Govt. are reserved to the states, period! Supreme Court cases abound that prove this!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

If you're paying attention you'll notice that nary a liberal will go on record saying that they support a law that bans late-term abortion. Every once in a awhile we get to glimpse into a man's soul. Now we know what we're dealing with. It ain't pretty from a moral standpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Santander View Post
    You are the sorry dude, Federal Law does NOT "always,always override state law". If you went back to school and actually read the constitution, [probably for the first time!] you would see that unless enumerated in the constitution, those areas not expressly delegated to the Federal Govt. are reserved to the states, period! Supreme Court cases abound that prove this!
    NOPE another failed Trump University student

That's why YOU can't BUY a Bazooka
    Case Closed

Joey Chestnut broke his own world record yet again to become the 2021 Nathan’s Famous International Hot Dog Eating Contest champion, winning his 14th Mustard Belt after consuming 76 hot dogs and buns (HDBs) in a thrilling 10 minutes. Last year he set the record with 75 HDBs.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Wake up idiot. There a states where it is legal up until the mother goes into labor. In fact a year and a half ago Ralph Northam, the Democrat Governor of Virginia had this to say about the then recently passed Virginia abortion law “If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen,” he continued. “The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.” https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/01...oticed-719235/

"After Birth Abortion": Infanticide (Killing Babies) is Okay According to Doctors
    Just because something is not specifically banned it doesn't make it mandatory. You would have a great deal of difficulty finding a Dr to perform something like this.

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Hello, low life. How ya doing? You'd kill an unborn baby at 9-months? There's a special place in hell for you....and I don't even believe in God but if there is a hell, you deserve to go there. Wow.

How do I feel about limits on the 2nd amendment? Considering I've never owned a gun....here's my answer.

Of course I favor limits on the 2nd amendment. I don't want a crazy fuck like you walking around with a machine gun. If you'd kill a baby, you're capable of ANYthing. Low life M'fucker.
    As I am not a doctor, medical practitioner or abortion provider, I will not be harming any children for the foreseeable future. Calling me a low-life while stating that a raped woman (this would include your wife, daughter, your own mother !!!!) should be forced to bear that child...oh tell us more about what our morals should be.
    Calling me a "liberal" while supporting limits on the 2nd amendment, a widely held "liberal" view.
    An atheist who wishes me to hell; you are a special kind of stupid.

I had a technician years ago, and when he couldn't figure out what was wrong with the machine, he would just swear at it. I mean foam at the mouth, screaming at this POS that wont work. All logic tossed out the window, blinded by rage and stepping all over his own feet.
    You remind me of him.
    One post, you shoot yourself in the foot, 3 posts later, you punch yourself in the face, contradicting your entire point. When that doesn't work just whip out the insults, but they are not even good. You just called me an "M'Fucker"...you are censoring your own insults!

And finally, seriously, what's with the tranny stuff dude ? I did get slightly turned on when Bugs Bunny would dress like a girl bunny during Saturday morning cartoons when I was a child...does that make me subject to unique BIlly insults ? Man I hope so. I would think that Tranny Talk would fall under the Everything Else umbrella and you can start you very own thread there; I even gave you a title.

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    As I am not a doctor, medical practitioner or abortion provider, I will not be harming any children for the foreseeable future. Calling me a low-life while stating that a raped woman (this would include your wife, daughter, your own mother !!!!) should be forced to bear that child...oh tell us more about what our morals should be.
    Calling me a "liberal" while supporting limits on the 2nd amendment, a widely held "liberal" view.
    An atheist who wishes me to hell; you are a special kind of stupid.

I had a technician years ago, and when he couldn't figure out what was wrong with the machine, he would just swear at it. I mean foam at the mouth, screaming at this POS that wont work. All logic tossed out the window, blinded by rage and stepping all over his own feet.
    You remind me of him.
    One post, you shoot yourself in the foot, 3 posts later, you punch yourself in the face, contradicting your entire point. When that doesn't work just whip out the insults, but they are not even good. You just called me an "M'Fucker"...you are censoring your own insults!

And finally, seriously, what's with the tranny stuff dude ? I did get slightly turned on when Bugs Bunny would dress like a girl bunny during Saturday morning cartoons when I was a child...does that make me subject to unique BIlly insults ? Man I hope so. I would think that Tranny Talk would fall under the Everything Else umbrella and you can start you very own thread there; I even gave you a title.

I call 'em like I see 'em. When you said that you support abortion at 9-months for any reason, that makes you a low-life in my book. If I were you, I'd start thinking for myself instead of living by the liberal handbook. You've lost your way in life, my man.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    If you're paying attention you'll notice that nary a liberal will go on record saying that they support a law that bans late-term abortion. Every once in a awhile we get to glimpse into a man's soul. Now we know what we're dealing with. It ain't pretty from a moral standpoint.
    What is the point of creating a law against something that doesn't happen??