Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast
    Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I like women more than men. In fact, overall I find them to be more sensible. However, my opinion of you isn't that great considering your willy-nilly attitude about killing a 9-month unborn child. Also, what does "your" science say about killing a 9-month old unborn?

I don't think you have a lick of science to back up your stance. Nary a damn lick.

All this coming from someone who wished for the death of a sitting president. The irony is hilarious!!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    All this coming from someone who wished for the death of a sitting president. The irony is hilarious!!

What about you girly-man? What does science say about abortion at 9-months? I've never seen liberals run so fast from science in my life. Phony, phony phony. All of you.

What about you girly-man? What does science say about abortion at 9-months? I've never seen liberals run so fast from science in my life. Phony, phony phony. All of you.
    Yep Covid19 Science. CheckMate AGAIN

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Again deflection is your best friend. Hahaha
    Why don't you tell us all what science says about something that NEVER happens! Everyone knows you are itching to say it. What is stopping you??

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

The problem with liberals is that so often they really can't stand behind their bullshit.

I asked copier addict if a trans was a real woman and he said yes. I then asked if he would fuck one. At first he said yes hut then tried to weasel his way out of it because he knew he was full of shit.

Likewise on abortion @ 9-months. No one can support it with science.

I'm bored with your hypocrisy. I'm out.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

The problem with liberals is that so often they really can't stand behind their bullshit.

I asked copier addict if a trans was a real woman and he said yes. I then asked if he would fuck one. At first he said yes hut then tried to weasel his way out of it because he knew he was full of shit.

Likewise on abortion @ 9-months. No one can support it with science.

I'm bored with your hypocrisy. I'm out.

AND THEN Billy asked me out on a date for sex. Obviously I turned him down. As I am not gay.
    Come Billy, have some courage, your fake outrage is absolutely hilarious. You NEVER fail to amuse.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Debs1964 View Post
    Attachment 49774
    Something about BLM
    So what about Sasha Johnson?

For those that don't know, Sasha Johnson is a British BLM activist who was shot in the head two months ago, once the press found out this was probably gang related and not being able to bring racism into the story they left this alone unlike George from sometime back.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar

You're losing it, Debs. I'll leave you with this. You admitted that science has nothing to do with your stance on abortion. What does that say about you, darlin'?

And it was you who said way back in this thread for men to shutup that women could only speak on abortion. Take some time to reflect.
    Losing it? I don't think so, a quick google of your company brought up this review

I came across this business, because the owner, Billy Carpenter, was posting rude and misogyntistic comments on Twitter. The comments weren't so outrageous in themselves, but I don't trust doing business with someone who doesn't even know to make a troll account for such matters. Either he doesn't realize how easily people can click to this page or he does not know those comments are offensive enough to hurt his business, in any case, he is clearly out of touch and not someone I'd care to work with. He commented on a famous black woman's comment saying she didn't have a "sexy body type" and told her she's not suited for skinny jeans, and when the mentions turned on him, he started asking folks for bikini pictures of this woman and told women to be quiet because the men folk are talking. It's quite unbecoming of Billy's age.

As I said, I'm surprised you haven't told me to keep quiet because the men folk are talking!!!

No one has the right to tell another person what they can and can't do with their bodies. It's nothing to do with men or women, it's a basic right...my body, my choice, and that goes for you, too Billy, no one else has the right to tell you what you can or cannot do with your body.

And, thankfully, I never have been, and never will be your darlin', kindly quit calling me gender specific, patronising, terms in future.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't

A trans woman IS a real woman, and a trans man IS a real man.

And before you ask, I'll answer for you, yes, if I fancied, and wanted a relationship with, a trans man, then, yes, I'd have sex with them
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    So what about Sasha Johnson?

For those that don't know, Sasha Johnson is a British BLM activist who was shot in the head two months ago, once the press found out this was probably gang related and not being able to bring racism into the story they left this alone unlike George from sometime back.
    Your point is?

Sasha Johnson was not murdered by a police officer, the very profession who's job it is to serve and PROTECT