Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435363738 LastLast
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar

Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post

And you absolutely did tell me that because I'm a man that i need to to quiet on abortion. I can find the quote for you but it will be later because I'm busy.
    I'd love to see that quote, and if that is what I said, then I will apologise for it; however, if it was just your interpretation, despite me reiterating many times that no one other than the pregnant woman gets to make that choice, then maybe you should start listening to what others actually say, not what you want to hear because it suits your agenda.
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Debs1964 View Post
    I'd love to see that quote, and if that is what I said, then I will apologise for it; however, if it was just your interpretation, despite me reiterating many times that no one other than the pregnant woman gets to make that choice, then maybe you should start listening to what others actually say, not what you want to hear because it suits your agenda.
    It's unimportant to me and we're now getting into a pissing contest about who said something offensive. Forget about all of that.

Let's concentrate on an unborn child being able to live outside the womb before 9-months. Is that a true statement? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar

It's unimportant to me and we're now getting into a pissing contest about who said something offensive. Forget about all of that.

Let's concentrate on an unborn child being able to live outside the womb before 9-months. Is that a true statement? A simple yes or no will suffice.
    Now, that I have already answered, many times, but as you seem completely unable to take in information written in front of you, I'll answer it again...yes, it can, but that is not the issue in question here.
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't

Quote Originally Posted by Debs1964 View Post
    Now, that I have already answered, many times, but as you seem completely unable to take in information written in front of you, I'll answer it again...yes, it can, but that is not the issue in question here.

So, a baby can live outside the womb on its own before 9 months but you're okay with killing it because why?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

So, a baby can live outside the womb on its own before 9 months but you're okay with killing it because why?
    Look dude, the question has been asked and answered.
    Just because someone is pro choice doesn't mean they are pro abortion. Can you understand that? All they are saying is the final decision goes to the person that is pregnant. Not someone sitting behind their keyboard trying to stir up shit.
    You also stated that you prefer to "debate". In all the threads you post in I have seen zero evidence of this.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Look dude, the question has been asked and answered.
    Just because someone is pro choice doesn't mean they are pro abortion. Can you understand that? All they are saying is the final decision goes to the person that is pregnant. Not someone sitting behind their keyboard trying to stir up shit.
    You also stated that you prefer to "debate". In all the threads you post in I have seen zero evidence of this.
    Let me prove my point that I do like to debate but that you can;t handle honest debate:

You said that a tranny was a real woman and that you'd have sex with him. You later said that you were lying about it.

Why did you first say that you'd have sex with a tranny and wouldn't hold his past against him but later say that you were lying?

I know it's uncomfortable for you but you said it of your own free will.

PS - I'm just wondering how Debs can admit that an unborn child can survive on it's own before 9-months and that she supports a mother's decision to kill it. It makes ZERO sense to me. None.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Let me prove my point that I do like to debate but that you can;t handle honest debate:

You said that a tranny was a real woman and that you'd have sex with him. You later said that you were lying about it.

Why did you first say that you'd have sex with a tranny and wouldn't hole his past against him but later say that you were lying?

I know it's uncomfortable for you but you said it of your own free will.
    I told you many times that I would NEVER tell you anything personal about myself. That's because of the way you like to "debate". Which is exactly what you are doing now. You will ask someone something, they will answer (about abortion for example) you will take that answer and spin it around into a complete straw man about how they enjoy watching babies get aborted at nine months. Which never never happens by the way. But you already know that.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

PS - I'm just wondering how Debs can admit that an unborn child can survive on it's own before 9-months and that she supports a mother's decision to kill it. It makes ZERO sense to me. None.
    And again, you are intentionally ignoring the fact that people can be pro choice without being pro abortion. Please, please try to understand that fact. It truly shouldn't be this difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I told you many times that I would NEVER tell you anything personal about myself.

I'm not spinning a thing. You DID tell me something personal. Very personal. You told me that you'd have sex with a tranny. You later said that you were lying. If you would have chose to say nothing at all, we wouldn't be talking about it now.

Likewise, Debs admits that an unborn child can live on it's own before 9 months but supports a mother's decision to kill it. It makes no sense to me and I'm asking her to help me understand beyond telling me that it's none of my business what a woman does.