Page 1 of 38 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 376
  1. #1
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,847
    Rep Power
    206

    White Privilege, clear cut.

    I'm sure liberals are organizing a huge protest as we speak. Where do I sign up?





    Bill Cosby’s sex assault conviction overturned by Pennsylvania court


    Cosby accuser Andrea Constand calls conviction toss 'disappointing'
    Andrea Constand, a Bill Cosby accuser whose allegations helped put the comedian behind bars, has released a statement along with her attorneys after the 83-year-old was released from prison.


    In the statement shared to Twitter, she called the conviction's overturning "disappointing" and said that "it may discourage those who seek justice for sexual assault in the criminal justice system from reporting or participating in the prosecution of the assailant or may force a victim to choose between filing either a criminal or civil action."


    Click here to read more.

  2. #2
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Don't be a Billy
    Posts
    10,910
    Rep Power
    145

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    For a guy who claims your sure are racist

    But you like that! You try to fit in. I wonder if your friend's know the truth about you?

  3. #3
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    155

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Are you defending cosby? He wasn't released because he was innocent of his crimes. He was released because a slimy lawyer made a deal with him.

  4. #4
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,847
    Rep Power
    206

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Are you defending cosby? He wasn't released because he was innocent of his crimes. He was released because a slimy lawyer made a deal with him.

    Oh, really? I thought only privileged white men got away with rape, murder and the such.....

  5. #5
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Don't be a Billy
    Posts
    10,910
    Rep Power
    145

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Oh, really? I thought only privileged white men got away with rape, murder and the such.....
    You wouldn't know

  6. #6
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    155

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Oh, really? I thought only privileged white men got away with rape, murder and the such.....
    Huh??
    Are you even capable of having an adult conversation?
    I don't know what you have against black people, but you really should talk to someone about it. Please.

  7. #7
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,847
    Rep Power
    206

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Huh??
    Are you even capable of having an adult conversation?
    I don't know what you have against black people, but you really should talk to someone about it. Please.

    Oh, I do have a problem with many black people. I'm talking about the ones that loot, burn down buildings and want to defund the police. But you know who I have more of a problem with? Motherfuckers like you. I'm talking about pussy, white liberal men who are scared shitless to speak out against anyone who is black out of fear of being called a racist. Do you think I give a fuck if you think I'm racist? You better think again, pussy boy.

  8. #8
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    155

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Oh, I do have a problem with many black people. I'm talking about the ones that loot, burn down buildings and want to defund the police. But you know who I have more of a problem with? Motherfuckers like you. I'm talking about pussy, white liberal men who are scared shitless to speak out against anyone who is black out of fear of being called a racist. Do you think I give a fuck if you think I'm racist? You better think again, pussy boy.
    And this has to do with cosby how?
    Did you start this thread for the sole purpose of being called a racist? You certainly go all out to be provocative. Lol!!!!
    I still hold out hope for you being able to hold an adult conversation. Perhaps someday it will happen.

  9. #9
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Don't be a Billy
    Posts
    10,910
    Rep Power
    145

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Oh, I do have a problem with many black people. I'm talking about the ones that loot, burn down buildings and want to defund the police. But you know who I have more of a problem with? Motherfuckers like you. I'm talking about pussy, white liberal men who are scared shitless to speak out against anyone who is black out of fear of being called a racist. Do you think I give a fuck if you think I'm racist? You better think again, pussy boy.
    Congratulations on comming out of the closet
    Your proud to wear your white sheets

  10. #10
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,847
    Rep Power
    206

    Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    And this has to do with cosby how?
    Did you start this thread for the sole purpose of being called a racist? You certainly go all out to be provocative. Lol!!!!
    I still hold out hope for you being able to hold an adult conversation. Perhaps someday it will happen.


    I still hold out hope for you to stop sucking cock and having anal sex. Could happen. I doubt it, tho.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here