Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    People who live in rural areas are to dumb to use a copier

Re: People who live in rural areas are to dumb to use a copier

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    So, giving people several options to vote is racist??
    Show us all your Billy logic and explain how!!

Show us your logic when you said that you'd have sex with a Tranny? I believe you said that you wouldn't hold his past against him. Wasn't that your logic? Yes, indeed, I believe that was your gay logic.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Show us your logic when you said that you'd have sex with a Tranny? I believe you said that you wouldn't hold his past against him. Wasn't that your logic? Yes, indeed, I believe that was your gay logic.

There it is again Billy. You must be incredibly eager to quench your curiosity. Just go do it man. Spread your wings and ask a man for sex (just don't ask me again). Who knows where it will lead you. You may finally learn who you really are. Good luck.

BTW. You didn't tell us how giving people options to vote is racist.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

So, giving people several options to vote is racist??
    Show us all your Billy logic and explain how!!
    It's the fact that liberals and democrats have been screaming that having to show ANY proof of Identification is RACIST!
    C'mon Man. You know the liberal logic thing!

A total of 37 states have laws requesting or requiring voters to show some form of identification at the polls, and it has been this way since before the pandemic.
    Some of the states where these liberal politicians reside have some of the strictest voting laws and ID requirements, but they look the other way, and point their finger at other states and scream "RACISTS", while ignoring their own states voting requirements! LOL!!

Some of those liberals have even voted for the SAME "racist and restrictive" voting requirements in their states in the past, but seem to forget their past stance on the issue nowadays.
    Increasing requirements for identification is a way to prevent in-person voter impersonation and increase public confidence in the election process.

So, by the liberal logic, we can conclude that Canada's voting requirements are inherently Racist!
    Omertà

There it is again Billy. You must be incredibly eager to quench your curiosity. Just go do it man. Spread your wings and ask a man for sex (just don't ask me again). Who knows where it will lead you. You may finally learn who you really are. Good luck.

BTW. You didn't tell us how giving people options to vote is racist.
    Every time that you refuse to answer a question about the topic at hand, I'm gonna bring up that time you said you'd have sex with a tranny. And I have proof that you said it and there are many witnesses.

Would you support the USA adapting Canada's voting laws? Yes or no?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    It's the fact that liberals and democrats have been screaming that having to show ANY proof of Identification is RACIST!
    C'mon Man. You know the liberal logic thing!

A total of 37 states have laws requesting or requiring voters to show some form of identification at the polls, and it has been this way since before the pandemic.
    Some of the states where these liberal politicians reside have some of the strictest voting laws and ID requirements, but they look the other way, and point their finger at other states and scream "RACISTS", while ignoring their own states voting requirements! LOL!!

Some of those liberals have even voted for the SAME "racist and restrictive" voting requirements in their states in the past, but seem to forget their past stance on the issue nowadays.
    Increasing requirements for identification is a way to prevent in-person voter impersonation and increase public confidence in the election process.

So, by the liberal logic, we can conclude that Canada's voting requirements are inherently Racist!

If you say so.
    You should really try to keep up. I have never said expecting people to have ID is racist.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Every time that you refuse to answer a question about the topic at hand, I'm gonna bring up that time you said you'd have sex with a tranny. And I have proof that you said it and there are many witnesses.

Would you support the USA adapting Canada's voting laws? Yes or no?

Do what you gotta do. As you can tell, it doesn't bother me. I will just keep bringing up the time you asked to go out with me for sex. This will be fun.
    It would definitely be less confusing if the US had a federal system for voting.

Do what you gotta do. As you can tell, it doesn't bother me. I will just keep bringing up the time you asked to go out with me for sex. This will be fun.
    It would definitely be less confusing if the US had a federal system for voting.

This dude still refuses to answer whether or not he'd be in favor of the USA adapting Canada's voting laws. Give it a few minutes and he'll try to convince everyone that he did give an answer. Just wait. It's coming.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

This dude still refuses to answer whether or not he'd be in favor of the USA adapting Canada's voting laws. Give it a few minutes and he'll try to convince everyone that he did give an answer. Just wait. It's coming.

You sure are dense!!
    Canada's voting system is federally controlled, sooooooooo, you can pretend for all your friends that I didn't answer if you want.