Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    People who live in rural areas are to dumb to use a copier

What a bunch of bullshit by the Ho - Kamala Harris. That Ho don't know how to tell the truth.

Kamala Harris Slammed For 'Insulting' Claim Rural Communities Can't Photocopy IDs

Vice President Kamala Harris was criticized on Twitter after suggesting it may be "almost impossible" for people living in rural communities to make photocopies of their IDs.

The vice president made the remarks during an interview with Soledad O'Brien for BET News. Harris told O'Brien that she asked President Joe Biden to lead his administration's efforts to protect voting rights because the issue is "so fundamental."

Asked if she would possibly support compromising on voter ID laws, Harris replied: "I don't think that we should underestimate what that could mean.

"Because in some people's mind, that means well, you're going to have to Xerox or photocopy your ID to send it in to prove you are who you are. Well, there are a whole lot of people, especially people who live in rural communities, who don't... there's no Kinkos, there's no OfficeMax near them."

Harris continued: "People have to understand when we're talking about voter ID laws, be clear about who you have in mind and what would be required of them to prove who they are. Of course people have to prove who they are, but not in a way that makes it almost impossible for them to prove who they are."

Some took to Twitter to mock Harris' claim, saying they had no difficulties making photocopies despite living in rural communities.

Re: People who live in rural areas are to dumb to use a copier

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    What a bunch of bullshit by the Ho - Kamala Harris. That Ho don't know how to tell the truth.
    She is displaying the same insanity that others in the dimwit party are.
    They lie constantly to drive their agenda.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

.... more disinformation, mean spiritedness and outright disrespect from small people with small hands.

The Vice President of the United States actually said that rural people may not live in an area conveniently serviced by a Kinko's or Staples offering photocopying services to get their voter IDs or other relevant documents copied.

Vice President Kamala Harris made this statement in response to the wave of new laws across the country, created entirely in Republican states, to make it harder for people to vote.

Republicans know with each passing day that the country's demographics are slowing shifting against them and that their potential voter base continues to decline.

By making it much more difficult for various minorities to vote,Republican politicians are trying to unbalance voter access in their favor.
    Last edited by SalesServiceGuy; 07-12-2021 at 05:26 PM.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    .... more disinformation, mean spiritedness and outright disrespect.

The Vice President of the United States actually said that rural people may not live in an area conveniently serviced by a Kinko's or Staples offering photocopying services to get their voter IDs or other relevant documents copied.

Vice President Kamala Harris made this statement in response to the wave of new laws across the country, created entirely in Republican states, to make it harder for people to vote.

Republicans know with each passing day that the country's demographics are slowing shifting against them and that their potential voter base continues to decline.

By making it much more difficult for various minorities to vote,Republican politicians are trying to unbalance voter access in their favor.
    Nobody needs an overpriced service like Kinkos, Staples or FedEx to make copies. Even in larger communities are not always convenient for most people to get to. In addition the big name services don't like to do small copy runs.

In rural communities most locally owned business are more than willing to make copies for their neighbors in the community at a very minimal price.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

[QUOTE=SalesServiceGuy;1830941].... more disinformation, mean spiritedness and outright disrespect from small people with small hands.

By making it much more difficult for various minorities to vote,Republican politicians are trying to unbalance voter access in their favor.[/fe QUOTE]

I still don't understand how requiring an ID makes voting harder, Last time I voted I was required to present my Fl DL so they could find me on the ID list. What is so all encompassing racist about this? I need an ID for every other aspect of my life and in many cases it's a good thing..No one can walk into my bank and empty my account just by saying they are me, no one can claim they are me and get seen in a hospital, They cant steal my credit card and go on a shopping spree with out some form of ID showing it's me (and of course I realize that criminals can, and do, do this every day, but still they have a fake ID). What % of the population can actually get by in life w/o an ID of some form. My guess is a lot fewer then the supporters claim, and this just seems to me to be exaclty the opposite of what you claim the republicans are doing..Trying to modify the voting rules to ensure more of their party gets elected. E

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Maybe she should instruct her dumbass supporters so they know how easy it is and so they dont "think" they need to photocopy anything.

.... more disinformation, mean spiritedness and outright disrespect from small people with small hands.

I grew up in rural Louisiana unitl I was in my mid 20's. And I live in rural Mississippi currently. Also, I'm in the copier business.

So you might say that I'm an expert on this subject. Wouldn't you agree that I'm much more of an expert than a guy that lives in Canada? I'm also more of an expert on this subject than Kamala Harris.

In my expert opnion, she's full of shit. A copy machine is never that far away.

PS - Canada requires an ID to vote. We've already covered this.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

I grew up in rural Louisiana unitl I was in my mid 20's. And I live in rural Mississippi currently. Also, I'm in the copier business.

So you might say that I'm an expert on this subject. Wouldn't you agree that I'm much more of an expert than a guy that lives in Canada? I'm also more of an expert on this subject than Kamala Harris.

In my expert opnion, she's full of shit. A copy machine is never that far away.

... so now you are a greater expert on voter rights abuses than the Vice President of the United States.

In the hyper partisan world of US politics, this small statement or misstatement by the VP has been carried on well past its expiry date to keep some portion of fanatical Republican supporters engaged by right wing media for the purposes of monetary gain.

... so now you are a greater expert on voter rights abuses than the Vice President of the United States.

In the hyper partisan world of US politics, this small statement or misstatement by the VP has been carried on well past its expiry date to keep some portion of fanatical Republican supporters engaged by right wing media for the purposes of monetary gain.

C'mon, bro. Play a different song. That one is old and worn out.