Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Am I the Only One?

Re: Am I the Only One?

Quote Originally Posted by Hansen88 View Post
    You are so full of shit. Trump won fair and square and since day one of his presidency till now the left still has not stopped their tantrum. He is not president anymore and you still cant stop.The past is the past.

As soon as the Reps let go of their lie that donny boy won the 2020 election everyone else will let trump disappear into obscurity, as he deserves.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Am I the Only One?

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    As soon as the Reps let go of their lie that donny boy won the 2020 election everyone else will let trump disappear into obscurity, as he deserves.
    He won fair and square a hell of a lot more than biden did. Thats for sure.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Am I the Only One?

Quote Originally Posted by Hansen88 View Post
    He won fair and square a hell of a lot more than biden did. Thats for sure.
    I feel bad for you. I realise nothing will change your mind so I won't even attempt it.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Am I the Only One?

Absolutely beautiful song!! All truth!! God Bless America!! And yeah, the election was stolen. When you see thousands of mail in ballots laying on a table without a crease, thats a red flag. Or people shown on video running the same batch's of ballot's over and over again until they reach a certain count, you know it wasn't in the up and up. When those states stop counting votes at about the same time and start counting again with great lead margin's for Mr. Forgetful, you know there were shenanigans involved. A blind man can see that. And the son selling scribbles for $ 500,000, "It's art" Imagine one of Trumps son's doing that, never hear the end of it. There will an other tomorrow though. God is good everyday!!! Still greatest country in the world. People dying to come and live here. We are blessed.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Am I the Only One?

Quote Originally Posted by tech28 View Post
    Absolutely beautiful song!! All truth!! God Bless America!! And yeah, the election was stolen. When you see thousands of mail in ballots laying on a table without a crease, thats a red flag. Or people shown on video running the same batch's of ballot's over and over again until they reach a certain count, you know it wasn't in the up and up. When those states stop counting votes at about the same time and start counting again with great lead margin's for Mr. Forgetful, you know there were shenanigans involved. A blind man can see that. And the son selling scribbles for $ 500,000, "It's art" Imagine one of Trumps son's doing that, never hear the end of it. There will an other tomorrow though. God is good everyday!!! Still greatest country in the world. People dying to come and live here. We are blessed.
    .... delusional on so many levels from a minority of the voting population.

Not even a great song!

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Am I the Only One?

Quote Originally Posted by tech28 View Post
    The only "blind man" who can see anything untoward is the "blind man" who specifically wants to see something untoward. Or someone who is extremely gullible. Which one are you?

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Am I the Only One?

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    And the United States of America is not a democracy. It never has been. It is a Constitutional Republic.
    Toooo many USA citizens have that same mis understanding..
    That includes members of congress.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Am I the Only One?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Toooo many USA citizens have that same mis understanding..
    That includes members of congress.

The United States, while basically a republic, is best described as a “representative democracy.”

The United States, like most modern nations, is neither a pure republic nor a pure democracy. Instead, it is a hybrid democratic republic.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Am I the Only One?

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    The United States, while basically a republic, is best described as a “representative democracy.”

The United States, like most modern nations, is neither a pure republic nor a pure democracy. Instead, it is a hybrid democratic republic.
    Your definition and mine are totally bassacwards.
    But I live here so we don't take into account a foreigners perspective of what AMERICANS are truly are all about.
    Most of us aren't big city folks.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Am I the Only One?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Your definition and mine are totally bassacwards.
    But I live here so we don't take into account a foreigners perspective of what AMERICANS are truly are all about.
    Most of us aren't big city folks.

You must be getting tired of being wrong all the time.

The statistic shows the degree of urbanization in the United States from 1970 to 2020 and details the percentage of the entire population living in urban areas. In 2020, about 82.66 percent of the total population in the United States lived in cities and urban areas.Jun. 30, 2021