Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Portable AC unit leaking water

I also had a water leak from my air conditioner, and for a long time I could not understand why the aircon not cold. Later I called the master to me and he checked it, after which he explained to me what the problem was. As it turned out, freon absorbs heat during evaporation and releases it during condensation, and the condensate is already draining through the drainage system. When freon leaks or there is a lack of refrigerant, the evaporator of the indoor unit freezes, and water flows from the air conditioner. In addition, I had a problem with alternating current, because of which the air conditioner did not cool the liquid enough. All this combined failed, and my air conditioner began to lose fluid and cold. Fortunately, everything went well and now everything is fine.
    Last edited by Masternet; 10-27-2021 at 12:52 PM.

I also had a lot of problems with air conditioning this summer. I have to change the whole system.

As long as I'm not a technician and I don't have studies in air conditioning repairs, I don't want to take responsibility for ruining anything else. I've already done this with the new electric oven; I wanted to show my wife what a brave and wise man. But it is not the case when many services and hvac tampa companies can serve you at reasonable prices. Is it not like that? I also had problems with the AC most of the time; it didn't give hot air, had water leaks, and was quite old. Until I decided to change them, I chose a company that I can trust will do the work from start to finish.

If you have any problems with your air conditioner, I recommend you contact a heating and cooling expert. For instance, I know that the guys from Major Cooling & Heating | Willersey | Refrigeration AC and Plumbing are offering these types of services. I often use their services, so you can also give them a call. Trust me, you better use the help of an expert rather than fixing the air conditioner on your own. Because I once tried to clean the A/C on my own, it did not turn well. So you better learn from my mistakes than regret after.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Portable AC unit leaking water

Quote Originally Posted by qasder View Post
    If you have any problems with your air conditioner, I recommend you contact a heating and cooling expert. For instance, I know that the guys from Major Cooling & Heating | Willersey | Refrigeration AC and Plumbing are offering these types of services. I often use their services, so you can also give them a call. Trust me, you better use the help of an expert rather than fixing the air conditioner on your own. Because I once tried to clean the A/C on my own, it did not turn well. So you better learn from my mistakes than regret after.
    Hello idiot. We were discussing portable A/C units not central A/C*. If there is a problem that I cannot handle occurs after the warranty expires, I will order a new one delivered from Home Depot.