Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Oh boy - Gavin Newsome

Oh boy - Gavin Newsome

This will be interesting. Allegedly, the Newsome clan tried to make the Harvey Weinstein story go away. So much for standing up for women.

Rose McGowan to join Larry Elder amid Harvey Weinstein-related allegation against Newsom's wife

Actress Rose McGowan will appear alongside Republican California gubernatorial candidate Larry Elder to address the media Sunday afternoon, two days before the state's recall election in which Elder is trying to unseat Gov. Gavin Newsom.

McGowan claims that six months before she came forward with sexual assault allegations against Harvey Weinstein, Newsom's wife Jennifer Siebel Newsom reached out to her relaying a message from Weinstein's attorney David Boies.

"So this woman, I don’t know, some blonde lady name with the last name of the Newsom, cold-calls me, and was like, David Boies wants to know what it would take to make you happy,'" McGowan told Dave Rubin on the Rubin Report YouTube show.

Elder said that he does not know if McGowan's allegations are true, but he told Fox LA that McGowan "has produced emails that were sent to her from Gavin Newsom's wife."

The Washington Free Beacon reported that according to financial disclosures, Newsom has accepted pricey bottles of wine from Boies, including in 2017, roughly six weeks after the publication of a New Yorker report that Boies tried to dig up dirt on Weinstein accusers, including McGowan.

Fox News reached out to Newsom's office for a response to the allegations but they did not immediately respond.

Elder and McGowan will appear together at the Luxe Hotel Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles at 1 p.m. local time.

McGowan has been a vocal critic of Newsom. She posted a video on Thursday in which she blasted him and his wife, calling them both "a fraud."
    "I have the receipts. I wish I didn't. I wish you were all real. I wish you really did help, but you don't and you're on the side of wrong."

Growth is found only in adversity.

Oh boy - Gavin Newsome

Re: Oh boy - Gavin Newsome

So, the democrat governor of New York had to step down for sexual misconduct and now the governor of California is up to no good.

Oh boy - Gavin Newsome

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    So, the democrat governor of New York had to step down for sexual misconduct and now the governor of California is up to no good.
    The female that replaced Cuomo is related to NanNan & gruesome

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Oh boy - Gavin Newsome

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Recall vote is this Tuesday.

Oh boy - Gavin Newsome

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Recall vote is this Tuesday.
    I hope he gets canned.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Oh boy - Gavin Newsome

... wait for it ...

When the Republican candidates loose their election bid, the are going to say "the election was rigged!" while offering no evidence that this was true.

Oh boy - Gavin Newsome

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... wait for it ...

When the Republican candidates loose their election bid, the are going to say "the election was rigged!" while offering no evidence that this was true.

Democrats are good about talking about supporting women....they just suck at actually doing it. From Cuomo to Newsome, women are under siege and those that vote democrat support guys like Cuomo to the very end. Shameful.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Oh boy - Gavin Newsome

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... wait for it ...

Fact, police already made a traffic stop in Los Angeles a couple of days after recall ballots and discovered a box containing thousands of recall ballots. They were turn over to the LA County Clerk's Election division who verified their authenticity and hand delivered them to the correct citizens.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Oh boy - Gavin Newsome

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Fact, police already made a traffic stop in Los Angeles a couple of days after recall ballots and discovered a box containing thousands of recall ballots. They were turn over to the LA County Clerk's Election division who verified their authenticity and hand delivered them to the correct citizens.
    ... as usual you get the story only partially correct and exaggerate to suit your broken fantasies.

CA police find 300 unopened recall ballots, with gun, drugs and mail, in man's car

TORRANCE, Calif. -- Authorities are investigating why 300 unopened vote-by-mail ballots for the upcoming recall election were found - along with a gun, drugs and stolen mail - in a car parked at a Southern California convenience store.

Police say the man was a felon. The drugs found included Xanax pills and methamphetamine. Police say they also found multiple California driver's licenses and credit cards in the names of other people.

The man was taken into custody, but has since been released on his own recognizance. Police still don't know how he obtained the ballots and what his intent was.

"The election ballots, they were un-tampered with, unopened, a little over 300 of them found, primarily from addresses in Lawndale," Ponegalek said. "There were some from Compton.

They said there is no indication the ballots were taken specifically in an attempt to influence the results of the recall vote, as there was other stolen mail found with them.

"There's nothing to indicate this was focused on the election," the county registrar's office said.

Oh boy - Gavin Newsome

The voter fraud is strong.

WATCH – California Recall: Polling Center Tells Some Republicans They ‘Already Voted’

Some self-identified Republicans claim they arrived at their polling center to cast their ballots in the California recall election only to be told they had “already voted.”

“At El Camino Real Charter High School in Woodland Hills, some voters say they were told the computers showed them as already having voted, even though they had not,” reported KTLA.

Estelle Bender, 88, said poll workers informed her she and several friends of hers had already voted. She also allegedly witness another man arguing with a poll worker over the same issue.

“What happened today and how shocked are you?” a reporter asked Bender.

“Very. I went to El Camino High School to vote. Got there at 10:30. Gave her this [ballot] and she scanned and said ‘you voted,’ and I said, ‘no, I haven’t,” Bender told KTLA.

“She said this has been happening all morning,” Bender further alleged. “The man next to me was arguing the same thing,”

Bender filled out a provisional ballot and left feeling “really angry.”

“I saw two women walking toward me as I left and I said, ‘don’t be surprised if they tell you’ve already voted, and she said, ‘They’ve already done that. If I voted, how did I vote?”

According to Bender, the people she knew affected by the issue were “self-identified Republicans,” which gave her cause for suspicion.

“I asked the couple of young women that I talked to and I said, ‘Are you by any chance Republicans?’ And she said ‘yes’ and I said, ‘So am I,'” asserted Bender.